Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries (838 Views)

2 Anambra Students Score Highest In 2023 Jamb Exam. Obi's Investment / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by ikennaoma(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
In furtherance to Cable.ng investigation of Peter Obi's investment of Anambra states money(N/B he made an investment on behalf of the State) which was worth $12.24million in 2012 @150 naira it worths 1.89 billion naira https://www.nairaland.com/939125/jonathan-open-15b-sabmiller-brewery

Now in 2022 the investment is valued for $5.38m at 415 Which amounts to 2.23billion naira.

THIS ACTUALLY EXPOSED BUHARI AND HIS COHORT. SEE THE ECONOMY THEY INTEND TO LEAVE BEHIND. IMAGINE WHAT WILL BECOME OF NIGERIA IF WE MAKE ANOTHER MISTAKE. THAT MEANS WE WILL HAVE DOUBLE OF WHAT HE LEFT BEHIND IN 2031

THIS IS HOW BAD AND DAMAGED THE COUNTRY IS TODAY. SHOULDN'T THIS BE A CONCERN TO YOU, YOUR FUTURE AND THAT OF YOUR UNBORN GENERATION. LET YOUR CONSCIENCE BE THE JUDGE

1 Like

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by PresidObi: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi is the only governor in Nigeria who dared to invest state government funds, that's innovation, that's foresight.

Other states were busy sharing state funds and borrowing more money to impoverish future generations.

Peter Obi is the best.

10 Likes

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by Golan007: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bad investment.

Only profitable for Obi and Panama.
Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by ikennaoma(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:
Bad investment.

So ur headache is Peter obi. Not how bad leadership has damaged our dear country
Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by Golan007: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
ikennaoma:

So ur headache is Peter obi. Not how bad leadership has damaged our dear country

The thief enriched himself and is even having the audacity to contest for president.

That's something that would never happen.

By the way, have you guys abandoned Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by ikennaoma(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

The thief enriched himself and is even having the audacity to contest for president.

That's something that would never happen.

By the way, have you guys abandoned Nnamdi Kanu?

Take it or leave it HE IS THE INCOMING PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by Golan007: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
ikennaoma:

Of Onitsha Marketers Amalgamated Traders Association (OMATA).

1 Like

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:
Bad investment.

How is it bad investment? He invested 1.95bn and it is now N2.3bn after ten years of tax, dividends and massive employment to Anambrarians
Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by Golan007: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

How is it bad investment? He invested 1.95bn and it is now N2.3bn after ten years of tax, dividends and massive employment to Anambrarians

After 10 years 2.3b.

When Tinubu turned 4 billion to 19 billion naira with Econet.

Obi no even sabi business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by ikennaoma(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

Of Onitsha Marketers Amalgamated Traders Association (OMATA).

THE INCOMING PRESIDENT IS NOT TRIBALISTIC. I KNOW HE WILL GIVE U A BETTER LIFE. DON'T WORRY YOUR AFFLICTIONS WILL BE OVER SOON
Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by IamWonderful: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
That is how this Pandora Peter OBItuary will use our funds in playing Lotto then lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

After 10 years 2.3b.

When Tinubu turned 4 billion to 19 billion naira with Econet.

Obi no even sabi business.
Oga source
Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by haffaze777(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
ikennaoma:

President of Agulu town hall meeting?grin

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by Golan007: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga source

Make i give Pachukwudi44 source?

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by Golan007: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
ikennaoma:

THE INCOMING PRESIDENT IS NOT TRIBALISTIC. I KNOW HE WILL GIVE U A BETTER LIFE. DON'T WORRY YOUR AFFLICTIONS WILL BE OVER SOON

If you mean Obi then take a look at this:

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

Make i give Pachukwudi44 source?

Yea
Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by Golan007: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2022

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

Fake stats
Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by ikennaoma(m): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

If you mean Obi then take a look at this:
well be assured u will be deported back to Benin republic
Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by HilcomTech(m): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2022
ikennaoma:

On Twitter.
Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by ikennaoma(m): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2022
HilcomTech:

On Twitter.

Your bullion van is giving you confidence.. now I know why he stole that much.. There's hunger in the land. We need to liberate your type.. once I wire something to you now I know u can even call me Water of life.. that is not new. WE ARE PREPARING FOR SWEARING IN.
Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by HilcomTech(m): 12:34am On Jun 22, 2022
ikennaoma:

Your bullion van is giving you confidence.. now I know why he stole that much.. There's hunger in the land. We need to liberate your type.. once I wire something to you now I know u can even call me Water of life.. that is not new. WE ARE PREPARING FOR SWEARING IN.

Stop smoking mkporu miri.

Can't you see how Peter Pandora Kleptomania Obi has liberated Anambra into poverty and debts running into hundreds of billions.

Re: Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries by ikennaoma(m): 12:42am On Jun 22, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop smoking mkporu miri.

Can't you see how Peter Pandora Kleptomania Obi has liberated Anambra into poverty and debts running into hundreds of billions.

(1) (Reply)

Just In. PETER OBI. / Any Igbo Supporting Peter Obi Is A Miscreant - IPOB / Picture Of Yakubu Gowon With Current Canadian PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.