Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Just In. PETER OBI. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In. PETER OBI. (839 Views)

Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / Just In....peter Obi Busted. Graphic Pics / Just In: Peter Obi Running Mate’s House Surrounded By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In. PETER OBI. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
I am beginning to see reasons why Peter Obi might not win the next up coming election.

if you ask me why, these are my reasons

majority of Obi supporters are E-warriors. they are good only online. ranting online here and there vote obi, vote obi, they can't come out publicly. most of them can not even stand Tinubu supporters. don't be surprise they won't come out on that day. I am speaking from experience. if you like argue with your keyboard. i don talk my own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In. PETER OBI. by KingsJohnson(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
godfrey02:
I am beginning to see reasons why Peter Obi might not win the next up coming election.

majority of Obi supporters are E-warriors. they are good only online. ranting online here and there vote obi, vote obi, they can't come out publicly. most of them can not even stand Tinubu supporters. don't be surprise they won't come out on that day. I am speaking from experience. if you like argue with your keyboard. i don talk my own

And who are the Tinubu's supporters they can't stand?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In. PETER OBI. by mrvitalis(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
godfrey02:

Who are you voting ...let's start from there first
Me I'm voting Peter obi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In. PETER OBI. by budaatum: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
godfrey02:

majority of Obi supporters are E-warriors. ....

You keep telling yourself that, though we all know you have no evidence for your claim and just made crap up to convince your self and not us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In. PETER OBI. by VeryWickedMan: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
If you want to sell papers these days just mention Peter Obi

Na wah

2 Likes

Re: Just In. PETER OBI. by mhizbel(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
All this talk about "Peter Obi's supporters are only online" is quite stale don't you know so my dear? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Just In. PETER OBI. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
godfrey02:

Bros be Obi-dient and don't fail to preach and convert your household. Only Obi can salvage what is left of Buhari's mess.

5 Likes

Re: Just In. PETER OBI. by Qtrpst4: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Even your tifnubu is supporting obi

3 Likes

Re: Just In. PETER OBI. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
CROWD HERE WIH FLIERS, I DON TALK, I DON TALK....... OBI SUPPORTERS MANY FOR ABROAD AND THEY ARE THE ONE ENJOYING THE COUNTRY. BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING PAID IN DOLLARS, EURO, POUNDS WHICH IS VERY HIGH WHEN CONVERTED TO NAIRA. THEY WON'T COME TO NIGERIA TO VOTE ON ELECTION DAY. THEY WILL ONLY SHOW THEIR LOVE ONLINE.....
Re: Just In. PETER OBI. by cybersoldiers: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
godfrey02:

Why don't you support who you want?

Suffering never tire you?

May your sufferings and pains never end as long as APC remains in power in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Just In. PETER OBI. by XerXers: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
godfrey02:

Same old gibberish. If you don't have something new please shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pretending To Be A Peter Obi Supporter And Insulting Other Tribes / Fake Bishops Attended Tinubu-Shettima Event - Catholic Church / Sugar Mummy Caught Boyfriend Pants Down With Another Girl At A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.