Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Support Is For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Support Is For Tinubu (995 Views)

South East Support: Is Yahaya Bello APC's Most Popular Candidate? / Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Support Is For Tinubu by Durabest: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Before you call me jobles youth take note am not and i can never be jobles even my next generation cannot be jobles.Bola Tinubu my vote is for you even if the election is conducted more than 20 times i will still vote for you.Tinubu has done absolutely nothing wrong to inspired for the number 1 seat in country.Some of those who hates him because of his age i hope you know you are growing old?,you said his age is the problem i hope if someone says that to your aging parents i do believe that you will say amen?,some youth says his hands are shaking because of old age so therefore he cannot lead Nigeria and i want to ask you are you his God?who are you to chose the path he will follow?.My problem with most youths is that they only believe what they don,t know,you can imagine someone was telling that Tinubu has ruled Nigeria before Abacha,you can imagine the hatred,in as much as i don't have any hatred against any of the candidates there is need for others not to insult any other candidates.

5 Likes

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Crixxx: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
So why announce your 1 vote? grin

6 Likes

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by lathrowinger: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Their hatred will only lift TINUBU to gain more popularity and emerge

100 Likes

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Oplomo: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Then start training your stomach on how to digest raw agbado and raw cassava because that is the path of oloriburukuism that you have chosen. grin

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by MadamExcellency: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
He is definitely not a bad manager. I will vote for him if he becomes the only option for Southern President.

1 Like

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na your headache be that.

My vote is for the Gbenusi of Atenuland
Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by derecho(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lift him where?
Tinubu can only command his touts and those he can bribe.
No sane person supports Tinubu
lathrowinger:
Their hatred will only lift TINUBU to gain more popularity and emerge

2 Likes

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by lathrowinger: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
derecho:
Lift him where?
Tinubu can only command his touts and those he can bribe.
No sane person supports Tinubu

Sorry, i don't reply terrorist people

103 Likes

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by derecho(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kikikiki...I would have taken you serious if you kept quiet.
lathrowinger:

Sorry, i don't reply terrorist people
Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by justified007: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mynd44:
Na your headache be that.

My vote is for the Gbenusi of Atenuland

Which one is Gbenusi again Egbon ���
Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good for you.
Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Isokiscool(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Atiku has my vote,who no like am should go and die
Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
justified007:

Which one is Gbenusi again Egbon ���
Captain of chop chop.

Food for all
Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Prayfortheworld: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
How tribalism have eaten deep in this country is so heart breaking especially people from the west mehn this have opened my eyes I'll never treat those people like we belong together again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Throwback: 12:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
How tribalism have eaten deep in this country is so heart breaking especially people from the west mehn this have opened my eyes I'll never treat those people like we belong together again

Is it tribalism that Igbos want to vote for Peter Obi that is Igbo?

104 Likes

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by ScamHunter: 12:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

Is it tribalism that Igbos want to vote for Peter Obi that is Igbo?

Igbo vote competence and nationalism.
Obasanjo
Yaradua
Jonathan
Atiku

Igbo are tribal but not tribalistic. Competence comes first to the Igbo because he believes in a working system. There are Igbos that would contest and be rejected by Igbos. Orji Uzo kalu, Rochas no fit win presidency in Igbo land. It's just a fortunate happenstance that Obi is an Igbo. So we support him with all our heart for this rubbish called governance to end in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Realist12: 12:25am On Jun 22, 2022
If we are talking about competence Tinubu is the most competent on all grounds , did his homework has influence ,the peace and growth the Lagos and southwest enjoys is evident, except we want to deny that . What's Peter Obi contributions in the society before and after his tenure ?

4 Likes

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by raumdeuter: 12:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Well done OP, You have a right to your vote
Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Invictuse: 3:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Crixxx:
So why announce your 1 vote? grin
.he as every right to, why is your Igbo deluded father wailing over that
Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Invictuse: 3:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Well he as not ran to Anambra, your tribesmen that escape to Lagos to feast on agbado n cassava from the hellhole n dungeons of Alaigbo deserve your concern more

Oplomo:
Then.. start training your stomach on how to digest raw agbado and raw cassava because that is path of oloriburukuism that you have chosen. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Crixxx: 3:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Invictuse:

.he as every right to, why is your Igbo deluded father wailing over that

You're mistaking your father to be mine grin

1 Like

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Their hatred and propagandas is an Immune Booster of popularity for any successful leader like Tinubu. If they support you ,your end is near.

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by juman(m): 8:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu is their father in nigerian politics.
Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by EricBloodAxe: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2022
U mean this tinubu below?

Re: My Support Is For Tinubu by Balkan(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2022
See the trend of what is happening in Nairaland.
Sueun and is Mod are highly compromised.
A topic with 26 comments and 500 views is getting over 100likes for Tinubu.

The mod and Seun now click likes for Tinubu at the back end. It's a big shame. Just go up and verify my findings

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Boy From Katsina Build Semi radio To Broadcast For Peter Obi's Campaign / Foreign Investors Eye Tinubu To Lead Nigeria / How Peter Obi Changed The Mode/quality Of Campaign In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.