Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) (42520 Views)

Funny shoe memes / Name A Country That It Is Not Safe To Wear This Shoe / Whose Shoe Is This ��� Tag The Owner Of This Shoe To Comman Collect It Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Collect my phone, will come back later. grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Tecnophone: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ok
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by farouk2much(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Atiku is the big deal
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by mytime24(f): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
B
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by thorpido(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
He go wash plate tire.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Gadaluck(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
Narrate my true life story to the waiter.

LOL, this ur meme crack me up no be small. It's good to laugh small jareh grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by gambia(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Casala don burst be that.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by casualobserver: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

"Sir, the honourable that said that he will pay has gone without paying."

the contract is between you the waiter and the man that said he will pay, so go and look for him
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Stanislause94: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
That’s why we need Peter obi

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jagaban can settle it for you don't worry
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by LIGHTROOM: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
I go just portable
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by ViceGovernor: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
I would simply...

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
get to work

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
I will use my spiritual powers to reappear back to my house.. grin

Na joke o...

But seriously, poverty is really bad.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by BigYash: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
He go remove clothes ,start work immediately... grin Real definition of awoof dey purge belle..
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Deeprooted: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Quickly swallow the one in my mouth

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
cigaricon:
Lol even POS machine say REMOVE THE CARD grin

The machine talk am with vex grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Do what thou wilst
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
And Slowonir
Lastpharoah33:
And where the heck is Nwanimo, the gif guru?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Stevo35: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wahala

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by gigabyte13: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I swear hunger no go catch me again
The food go dry for my mouth.

Na so l carry one guy go play computer game, the arrangements be say, na him go pay for both of us.....
I beat the guy blue black, score loads of goals, still dey laugh am....
Baba just stand up pay for himself and say oga pay for yourself.....
My hand begin shake with the controller
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

he said the honourable that said he will pay has gone, so how that one consign me? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by sript: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
If honourable sey him go pay, him go pay nah cheesy

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by swissgoldenpro2: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Big wahala
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by ottersberger(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don't owe them shishi. The contract was with the honorable, and the waiter confirmed it.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Following
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by dalass(f): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
As in, cold sweat must flow, then premium years.. praying ground should open make he enter shocked cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abobi no be chise.... Honourable don scam this one grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures) by purejustice36: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
The waiter already made it clear that a certain honourable promised to pay the bills which means he placed the orders
If the honourable ends up leaving without paying then it’s the fault of the waiter and not mine

I go off my shirt , set punch make we fight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] / Photo : Some Girls Can Get Jealous Like Crazy / Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.