Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Love To Eat Rotten Food/fruits Help!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love To Eat Rotten Food/fruits Help!!!! (245 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / The Rotten Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love To Eat Rotten Food/fruits Help!!!! by Bearfruit(f): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
yes! alarmed, don't be it is the truth,at times or most times I even smell poison, even though I have not taste it yet. What will come to your mind is she/he is MAD.
Now these scene depict to our own daily life,that is how we live.you that love sin(wrong doing, Wickedness, and all sorts of evil,) don't you know you are choosing rotten food/fruits.
Job a man that fears God and eschew evil.why? do you eschew good,the Bible says(maturity)in Christ is to be able to discern good and evil and choose the good_hebrew 5:14. When you keep on eating rotten things you will get sick, continuation can even kill, that is how continual evil act- doing what God say don't do will lead to death(eternal death) which is the real death.
Righteousness tends to life,sin to death, toying with sin is smelling poison,and Wickedness does not leave it's prisoner, you can end up drinking what you are sniffing.please choose life today,if you are yet to accept Jesus,or you accept and sin is still clinging to you pray like these:

Lord Jesus I am sorry for every wrong doing, forgive and have mercy on me,cleanse me and take away my sin, give me your spirit in me and move me to live a healthy, obedient life now and forevermore Amen.

"Please Lord sanctify my spirit unto obedience in Jesus name amen"

Roman6
Roman 13:14
John 6:63
Re: I Love To Eat Rotten Food/fruits Help!!!! by Bearfruit(f): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Choose right

(1) (Reply)

I Am Hereby Giving All The Gifts To The Girls That Wanted To Marry Aguba-pastor / Word, Music, Drama Mark WOFBI July 2022 Edition Graduation Ceremony / Day 2: Botswana For Christ, Botswana Citizens Return To Give Testimonies (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.