Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,368 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos (53248 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Streetmovement(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Davido be banging that ass for days bro, I love me some of that shit grin
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Just how many girlfirends does this chap have?

I mean, he has had two or is it three girlfirends, had babies with at least 2 of them, who probably don't see their dad on a daily basis, and is on his way through another woman.

Ah well, at the end of the day, he will have plenty of babymamas, and children he barely knows, and who don;t see him as a dad but as an ATM.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Stanislause94: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Ok
Don’t forget to vote PO 2023
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Volkionhdd: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2022
K
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Beverlyjean(f): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
The most educated Baby mama Davido got!

Rest are illiterates

The one who could have followed her, dropped out of school because of peniss

Educated that us showing Ass on insta
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by satarrida: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by NoGirlfriend: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Davido.....the only begotten son of king Solomon
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by MrCally(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2022
This is the kind of posts I was referring to in the previous post, can someone clarify why this kind of trash are making NL Frontpage?

For ur information. Check signature for a visit to Stabliz
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by compton11(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2022
So after he made that afghaniEASTERN girl baby mama, na this be next grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Angelfrost(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Davido impregnating her and dumping her like he did to the ones before her.

I see Davido's children reaching 40 before he hits the age of 30, I see Chioma getting pregnant this year and giving birth to a daughter for Davido.

This I have seen.

That's basically right...

I mean, it's not like the ladies have better or higher aspirations in life or dignities.

Davido should ride on!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin Nice one for Davido.HIV and HPV are waiting patiently for him at the end of the road.
Why most Nigerian artistes lead sexually immoral lifestyles, baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Sleekfingers: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0EVsooNZMk

Davido girlfriend Ama shares sultry summer vacation in dubai videos

https://instagram.com/stories/ama_reginald/2865614597615722279?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfE1dzjjbJq/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Sometimes, I just wonder why ladies like displaying yansh , when posing for pictures......shey na trade mark ?
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by dayyabuyau(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
About to be baby mama
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Nice one for Davido.HIV and HPV are waiting patiently for him at the end of the road.
Why most Nigerian artistes lead sexually immoral lifestyles, baffles me.

Why?!! The reasons are not hard to fathom:

1. More money than they ever imagined or really need.
2. Limited sense (curse of the average young Negro with money).
3. Overabundance of dumb bimbos with appealing physical features.

Etc...etc... etc... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by osazsky(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
See her 2 left flat slippers..very irritating
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by judedwriter(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Most girls are happy and satisfied today when men see them as sex objects undecided

So sad... But it's true.

1 Like

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
She beautiful, Davido the father of Nations
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Chizman042: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Davido has a good test on woman... Nairaland know this and know peace.
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Zulu2022: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Davido impregnating her and dumping her like he did to the ones before her.

I see Davido's children reaching 40 before he hits the age of 30, I see Chioma getting pregnant this year and giving birth to a daughter for Davido.

This I have seen.
nd davido is how old now
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by ufotunang: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is it until girls expose and show their breasts and their nyash to the whole world inorder to convince people that they are so beautiful...I do not understand
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
The most educated Baby mama Davido got!

Rest are illiterates

The one who could have followed her, dropped out of school because of peniss

This one no reach chioma level in beauty or brains. undecided

She no even fine. with botched ass job. grin

Can't blame Davido nigga needs to sow his wild oats with the hungry hoes b4 u retires his boots for chioma bt he be guided. Chioma won't find it funny. undecided
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Advertising her market to her sugar daddies and customers
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
jaxxy:

This one no reach chioma level in beauty or brains. undecided

She no even fine. with botched ass job. grin

Can't blame Davido nigga needs to sow his wild oats with the hungry hoes b4 u retires his boots for chioma bt he be guided. Chioma won't find it funny. undecided

Visit an optician!

Brains you said? You comparing a graduate to an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by goaldynman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Davido should stop spoiling my Igbo sisters and focus on URG.LY Afonja girls!

Leave Amarachi alone
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by brandsoncharlie: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kaiair:
It'll end in serious tears (for davido).......I know the girl sef face to face na premium ashawo, minimum she dey collect na 1m
Am even surprised this be Davido girlfriend, I know this girl for ghana wella

1 Like

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by EmiDon11: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
i guess you didn't see this slap coming from EmiDon11

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Temptee101(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
rattlesnake:
davido dey play with hiv

H-hi-vee still dey?

It's not even in top 1000 most dangerous diseases now
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Renegade23: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Quality Jerseys Available at Renegade Wears

Call/WhatsApp 08121989870

https:///message/MB5ZQ7X7ZFWJE1

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by blaquebelle: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
eedimo:
lol
Nairaland is becoming useless. Very soon it would be left for adolescents. Cos I don't see why an adult would be on this kind of thread.

But you are on the thread grin
How ironic

1 Like

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by jrusky(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
In a real sense may I ask where is this guy father? Ok if he has no father didn't he have any uncle or aunt or any elderly person in his entire family who can talk to him or being a celebrity means everyone in the family must lost their moral as a geniuse elderly person or what?

Now the Amah or Emah will get belle soon another baby mama arrive is this how a responsible child should live his life from a claimed responsible home? Since this guy failed in Chioma case I zero my mind that thus guy can never settle down again.

Just my opinion though... because some character failures and untrained kids will come here to say oh is his life but when it comes to 2face they throw jabs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries / Dbanj Touching Amber Rose's Bosom At His Party (PHOTO) / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.