Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos (53095 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Visit an optician!

Brains you said? You comparing a graduate to an illiterate

Who graduate epp? Is Elon musk a graduate? Bill Gates nko? Mark Zuckerberg nko?

being a graduate doesn't mean ur educated.

Abeg rest.
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
why do most ladies back the camera while taking pictures
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Fahdiga(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
meobizy:
I don't know her.
Does it makes any difference?
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by NairaMaster1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

And this thread would make FP o!

Very ugly girl with disgusting nyash.
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by NairaMaster1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

A very ugly girl with disgusting nyash
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by SugarGirl44(f): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:
Where is the sultry photo

This one never reach abi.
Until you see her clit, ashewo.
Lol
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Jijuo: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fira09:
OMG! She looks beautiful and wonderful!

Some stupid critics will start insulting her.
Nothing special about her. I've had a girlfriend in the past who is much prettier than her and I never made noise. She was an American.

Women is always women.
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Elidrisy20: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
She just dey bring shame for her family
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Hannover(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Am finding it hard to get a girlfriend of my own, most Nigerian girls don't seem to measure up to my level, it's lonely at the top maaann

Me too man. Now that I have all the money I need I can't seem to get the kind of woman I desire.... Strangely enough when I was broke some years back all the women I desired were all around me
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by geewean(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
So you mean this her mouth don lick Davido lolly pop and candy?

What money cannot do to women does not exist.

Davido abeg enjoy yourself at least breakfast no dey reach you but na u dey serve breakfast,lunch and dinner sef.

The other one na married woman him dey pursue for club.

Levels no be d same.

Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0EVsooNZMk

Davido girlfriend Ama shares sultry summer vacation in dubai videos

https://instagram.com/stories/ama_reginald/2865614597615722279?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfE1dzjjbJq/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by vickydevoka(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Davido impregnating her and dumping her like he did to the ones before her.

I see Davido's children reaching 40 before he hits the age of 30, I see Chioma getting pregnant this year and giving birth to a daughter for Davido.

This I have seen.
Davido never dumped anybody. When you time is up, he leaves I n move to next person
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by ANNEWHERE: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kaiair:
It'll end in serious tears (for davido).......I know the girl sef face to face na premium ashawo, minimum she dey collect na 1m
Lol I know the girl for island for here, both her sister self...na runs both of them dey do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Abiscodi11: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
OBO go shoot very soon, loading.....if u know u know
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by swissgoldenpro2: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Ancestortinubu: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
She is more richer and more influenced than your wretched sister who is dating one tout area boy in mushin.

quote author=OgunLaakaye post=114034407]The most educated Baby mama Davido got!

Rest are illiterates

The one who could have followed her, dropped out of school because of peniss [/quote]
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
She is more richer and more influenced than your wretched sister who is dating one tout area boy in mushin.

quote author=OgunLaakaye post=114034407]The most educated Baby mama Davido got!

Rest are illiterates

The one who could have followed her, dropped out of school because of peniss

Gibberish!
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by meobizy(f): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Does it makes any difference?
Go and read for upcoming SSCE exams. Trolling here daily is a sure means to failure.
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by eedimo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
blaquebelle:

But you are on the thread grin
How ironic
How do I educate you if I'm not here? undecided
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Lepon02: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eleyi ni Davido tun do bayi?

Oga ooo. grin
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by abidem4real: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Na better people dey eat better things oooo
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Meteng: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Watery puchi

Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Dshocker(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Davido no time, just do your job by impregnating her.
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Why?!! The reasons are not hard to fathom:
1. More money than they ever imagined or really need. 2. Limited sense (curse of the average young Negro with money). 3. Overabundance of dumb bimbos with appealing physical features.
Etc...etc... etc... tongue
Exactly. I never play songs from them, knowing their sexual immorality.
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Wwwq: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good for them
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by Druhill(m): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos by crossbreedwears(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Your comment are never sensible
FalseProphet1:
I see Davido impregnating her and dumping her like he did to the ones before her.

I see Davido's children reaching 40 before he hits the age of 30, I see Chioma getting pregnant this year and giving birth to a daughter for Davido.

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" / Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.