Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? (754 Views)

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Just Collected My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by chrisxxx(m): 5:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Dear Nairalander,
July last year precisely on the 12 of July I went to Bayelsa Immigration Office to apply for International Passport. As I speak with you I have not got same passport. This is almost one year after. I have asked if I could reapply in other states they said since I have one under process it would not be possible. I have an urgent need to use same passport now. Surprisingly any time I visited the Immigration Office ever since I applied there have always been less people. This is to say there are passports available available. I initially paid for express as they said. They said it got to the hands of wrong people. I went back there some three months ago and paid again till now same passport has not been given to me.
It was only last week I went back that one of them hinted me to fill a Complaint Form.. I urgently need my passport now.
Please anyone who has am idea of what to do should advise me. Or anyone who could assist should please do.
Thanks
Cc:
Seun
Ishilove
Myndd44
Lalasticlalala
chrisxxx
Re: What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by megatran(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
I am in the same boat as you. I did my passport process in uyo, akwa Ibom state. I captured in August last year till today I haven't collected. I am always told paper is finished. People have been collecting passports and it just took them two weeks. Nigeria smh.

1 Like

Re: What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by abilityC: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2022
chrisxxx:
Dear Nairalander,

Please anyone who has am idea of what to do should advise me. Or anyone who could assist should please do.
Thanks
Cc:
Seun
Ishilove
Myndd44
Lalasticlalala
chrisxxx

The NIS Pasport tracking site is a good way to start, to be sure you have a working process visit https://track.immigration.gov.ng
Re: What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by chrisxxx(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2022
abilityC:

The NIS Pasport tracking site is a good way to start, to be sure you have a working process visit https://track.immigration.gov.ng
Please where do i see these number? Dont know where to get them.
Re: What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by chrisxxx(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2022
megatran:
I am in the same boat as you. I did my passport process in uyo, akwa Ibom state. I captured in August last year till today I haven't collected. I am always told paper is finished. People have been collecting passports and it just took them two weeks. Nigeria smh.
I wanted to do in PH but was advised to get to Bayelsa.
Re: What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by verminnel(f): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
My brother I am wearing same shoe as u o.same bayelsa office .I did mine June 2021 exactly one year for me now and they were telling me stories upon stories that I booklet has come from abuja bla bla bla.i was opportuned to meet the former pco and the man signed on my file for my passport to be released in 7days on getting there the following week I was told they have a new pco ..and myfile can't even be found .they are saying I should bring another 60k now and expect it to be ready in 2weeks. I asked for them to cancel my application so I can go do it in warri where I'm sure of getting it ..they said it's not possible since I've already been captured I must finish the process inbayelsa here..I'm tired o if u find solution pls tag me
Re: What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by abilityC: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
chrisxxx:

Please where do i see these number? Dont know where to get them.
Are you kidding? Its there on your application page na.
Re: What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by chrisxxx(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
abilityC:
Are you kidding? Its there on your application page na.
Ok. Though they are visible and appears mismatched with what the website says
Re: What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
chrisxxx:

Ok. Though they are visible and appears mismatched with what the website says

The numbers are on the collection slip you got after you did your biometrics.

Input it in the site, it'll tell you at what point you are in the whole process
Re: What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by megatran(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

The numbers are on the collection slip you got after you did your biometrics.

Input it in the site, it'll tell you at what point you are in the whole process

Mine only has one number that is the application number. I couldn't find a reference number on my slip. Could mine be fake?
Re: What Alternative Do I Use To Get My International Passport? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
megatran:

Mine only has one number that is the application number. I couldn't find a reference number on my slip. Could mine be fake?

No be printout? If it's a printout, you'll see both numbers there

(1) (Reply)

Epassport Guarantors Form / I Want To Travel To Latvia / My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.