Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic (791 Views)

Black Cinderella Calls On Kenyan Ashawos To Come & Protect Nigerian Customers / Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by norblinks(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2023
Good day great people

Please, I am in a very serious dilemma at the moment. The agent that helped me to find a shop here relocated to Benin republic few moments ago and he is asking me if I would like to go work in benin republic.

He said he is currently working in a company and the pay is good and me currently is running my shop for almost 5 months now and I have not made sales of up to 300,000 naira. Most times I make sales of less 2,000 a day.

I don't know much about Benin, please if you're in benin or have stayed in benin I need your advice.

I'm just so confused and hopeless.
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by Zonefree(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seems you're the only that I've not heard about "Work scam" in Benin Republic. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by jackmrandy: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
norblinks:
Good day great people

Please, I am in a very serious dilemma at the moment. The agent that helped me to find a shop here relocated to Benin republic few moments ago and he is asking me if I would like to go work in benin republic.

He said he is currently working in a company and the pay is good and me currently is running my shop for almost 5 months now and I have not made sales of up to 300,000 naira. Most times I make sales of less 2,000 a day.

I don't know much about Benin, please if you're in benin or have stayed in benin I need your advice.

ask him which type of work, the requirement, accommodation, pay and many other questions

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by Puss360(f): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
jackmrandy:

ask him which type of work, the requirement, accommodation, pay and many other questions
Good question...
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by norblinks(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
jackmrandy:

I will do that later This evening
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by norblinks(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:
Seems you're the only that I've not heard about "Work scam" in Benin Republic. undecided

Nope, I haven't Heard of that
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by reucom: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bloom where you are young man.
Benin republic is not a country to make money, you will regret it. Carry on with your shop and pray for God's blessings 🙏

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by norblinks(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
reucom:
Benin republic is not a country to make money, you will regret it. Carry on with your shop and pray for God's blessings 🙏

Thanks for this advice
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by ahmedio2017(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
reucom:

Pls what of Libya, is it advice able to relocate there n work ? Pls advice me
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by Xpol: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Benin is not far so my advice for you is to arrange money for transportation and what can sustain you for let's say a week at least and visit the country to confirm the authenticity of the info he's giving you.

Don't close your business oh and don't sell any of your properties. Seeing is believing.

Please take my advice at your own risk and convenience oh coz I don't know what is on the person's mind. Some people do invite friends and family to Benin and use them for ritual so "my hand no dey oh".

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by norblinks(m): 5:46am On Aug 17, 2023
Xpol:
Benin is not far so my advice for you is to arrange money for transportation and what can sustain you for let's say a week at least and visit the country to confirm the authenticity of the info he's giving you.

Don't close your business oh and don't sell any of your properties. Seeing is believing.

Please take my advice at your own risk and convenience oh coz I don't know what is on the person's mind. Some people do invite friends and family to Benin and use them for ritual so "my hand no dey oh".

It is hard to find trust worthy people nowadays. I think I should just manage my bizz, if I'm destined to succeed, I will succeed. Thanks for your input
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by mystery22: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2023
If you are a graduate I have a teaching job in Cote d’ivoore that pay well
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by samz77: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2023
mystery22:
are you in cotedvoire? if yes send your watshapp to me on this Gmail address alatolait@gmail.com
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by samz77: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2023
norblinks:
Good day great people

I too am planning to relocate to Benin republic. can you drop your watshapp on this Gmail address alatolait@gmail.com so we can chart the way forward
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by Xpol: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2023
norblinks:

It is hard to find trust worthy people nowadays. I think I should just manage my bizz, if I'm destined to succeed, I will succeed. Thanks for your input
Better, if you really want to travel be patient and grow your business with plans of traveling to a better place. Since you said sometimes your daily sales is around 3k let me give you this advice if you're interested in going to Benin or other ECOWAS countries learn a skill like phone repair and/or laptop repair if you can't combine the two then the best is to learn phone repair only. With phone repair you don't need to rent a shop and it'll be easier getting a good spot since you'll only need a table space and an umbrella.

If you get a good spot making 10k naira and above daily in Benin or other ECOWAS countries is not a difficult thing.

If you're someone who easily grab things 3months is enough for you to learn phone repair coz you can't learn everything from your boss even if you stay with him for over a year. So knowing the basics like opening and coupling, fixing charging system, mouthpiece, speakers, changing of screen and touch, ability to diagnose common problems.etc from there you can save for a bigger business or relocate.

You can make it part time learning coz of your shop.

I can give free lecture on phone repair for anyone interested, this will only speed up your learning but won't make you a pro coz you need practical learning in a phone repair shop.
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by chigbokingsley(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Please, I am interested
Email - chigbokingsley22@gmail.com

mystery22:
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by norblinks(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
samz77:
I too am planning to relocate to Benin republic. can you drop your watshapp on this Gmail address alatolait@gmail.com so we can chart the way forward

I'm having a rethink
Re: My Guy Is Asking If I Would Like To Come And Work In Benin Republic by norblinks(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Xpol:
Better, if you really want to travel be patient and grow your business with plans of traveling to a better place. Since you said sometimes your daily sales is around 3k let me give you this advice if you're interested in going to Benin or other ECOWAS countries learn a skill like phone repair and/or laptop repair if you can't combine the two then the best is to learn phone repair only. With phone repair you don't need to rent a shop and it'll be easier getting a good spot since you'll only need a table space and an umbrella.

If you get a good spot making 10k naira and above daily in Benin or other ECOWAS countries is not a difficult thing.

If you're someone who easily grab things 3months is enough for you to learn phone repair coz you can't learn everything from your boss even if you stay with him for over a year. So knowing the basics like opening and coupling, fixing charging system, mouthpiece, speakers, changing of screen and touch, ability to diagnose common problems.etc from there you can save for a bigger business or relocate.

You can make it part time learning coz of your shop.

I can give free lecture on phone repair for anyone interested, this will only speed up your learning but won't make you a pro coz you need practical learning in a phone repair shop.

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

D10, I Need Ur Advice, Or Anybody's. / What Is The Cost Of Travel(airfare)from Lagos/abuja To Apia The Samoan Capital A / Visa Granted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.