Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Almost Stole Yesterday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Almost Stole Yesterday (133 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Stole Yesterday by Francisanointed(m): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Good morning my fellow nairalander
Pardon my grammatical errors.
I was the last person to close from work yesterday. The gatekeeper was feeling well,so he asked me to help him lock. Then, it started raining few minutes later. I was thinking what I am going to eat at home,no food. I only have gas. I was really more depressed when I thought about the provision stores in my area that I am owning. I am now hiding from them. But it is almost impossible. I own up to three provisions in my area. One almost disgrace me on Monday. I am owning
1. 300
2. 560
3. 1,810 this one was the one that almost disgrace me
4. 750 naira
So,while these thoughts were in my mind. I said in my mind. Since i don't have food to eat even when I get home,let me take some toiletries like soaps and tissues home. They were in different classes. I started to take them but as I continue to gather them . My conscience was speaking against me. I felt empty. I remembered a promised I made to myself after I lost my parents years ago. I told myself I will never steal. I told myself that I would rather borrow than Steal. I went back to those classrooms and returned all I took. I decided to beg one of my choir member to borrow me two thousand naira. Even though I knew, I have been like a beggar in the choir because of hunger and transportation fare. I called her via a
neighbor's phone and she agreed to lend me 2k. Though I feel like beggar and depressed because of this but I am happy that my conscience is clean since I refused to steal those things.
The truth is, suffering and lack can tempt to do the wrong thing as a Christian but we must hold our ground. Don't give up because you don't have. Believe in a better tomorrow. I know it is not easy atimes like the way things are right now but God will soon reward your about. Galatians 6:9 says, do not be weary in well doing,for you will reap if you faint not. Your days of joy are coming. Keep hoping, keep believing and keep praying. Never forget,the road is never easy but God won't forget your labour of love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Fasting / Happy Ileyah In Advance To My Muslim Brothers And Sisters / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.