Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food (27594 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Ify05: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Popular Nigerian pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has narrated the story of how he almost died while fasting. The pastor explained that he fasted for eleven days without water or food and almost died.

The pastor, who is the general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, narrated the story in a tweet. He stated that he decided to share the story after someone asked him what day of his life would he like to forget.

Suleman advised Nigerians to take care of their health. He said any fast without food or water that takes more than seven days is not advisable.

Suleman advised Nigerians to take care of their health. He said any fast without food or water that takes more than seven days is not advisable.

According to him, at the time he was so eager to receive anointing and forgot to apply wisdom. He said he started stooling blood and almost lost his life.

Someone just asked me what's the day of my life I don't want to remember...I think it's the period I fasted for 11days without water or food and was stooling blood...I was so eager for the ANNOINTING and forgot to apply wisdom .almost died...what's yours?..

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1179404641999691779

See more here https://thickmatch.com/forgot-wisdom-apostle-suleman-says-almost-died-11-days-fast/

1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by happney65: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Today's episode of things that never happened. grin grin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Slimsly100(f): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Who send u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by T4kbaba(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Eku ise oluwa ooo. Alagba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Richdad50(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
shocked

Fasting is used to force or enforce a change, pattern, or demand. Receiving the anointing comes from the desperation and longing of your heart. That unquenchable and restless desire to tap into the supernatural workings of God.

Seek for the anointing because it makes you fat in the spirit thus breaking your yokes and lifting your burdens. (In that day their burden will be lifted from your shoulders, their yoke from your neck; the yoke will be broken because you have grown so fat(anointing) - Isaiah 10:27).

Fast constantly to sustain and maintain your advantage over satan, the anointing. Jesus was baptized of the water and the holy spirit and he went thus into the wilderness to sharpen the anointing. He came out healing the sick and delivering those oppressed of the devil.

Richdad

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Chiderao1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by OgologoDimkpa: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by xcelentattitude(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
First to comment.

Who are this people above me, who cannot allow person get FTC in peace.

I'm still wondering how this made FP without any comment.
I guess folks refused to comment because it wasn't about Catcha.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Fasting for 3 days without meal and water no be beans not to talk of 11 days

At a point you won't even get hungry again but the body weakness will be causing you unbearable discomfort

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Mutemenot(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Joybringer: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wisdom is profitable to direct.... But in Africa, many have formatted their brains because of spirituality....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Exc2000: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
smiley

eyahh!!!

Now he is enjoying people didnt know what and what he sacrificed

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by NORSIYK(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by KKKWHITE(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
wisdom very necessary but some Christians has missed it

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Gideoniteprime4: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
hmmmmmmm
kinda makes me wonder what jesus felt durring his 40 days and 40 night fast undecided undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by generationz(f): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin

1. People will be fasting for anointing not knowing that anointing is a burden.

2. The calling in many cases is unmerited. People who weren't asking for gifts received it in large amounts because of the urgency of the job God wants to use them for.

I have seen people who haven't been baptised or know jack in the scriptures curing sick people and prophesying mightyly.

I Have seen fathers in ministry side by side by side with their sons. The son who is a 'toddler' is doing signs and wonders. The Saul/ David effect. But he must still respect his father.

You can be praying for anointing in a ministry God didn't send you to. My brother you have just gone on hunger strike and will shi.t blood tire. Imagine Peter praying for a noting to preach to the gentiles.

Consistency is key for strength in the place of prayer not hunger strike fasting. angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by tunjilee003: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
brethrens would soon come for your head for discouraging them
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Uruan2023: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Religion

World's #1 problem before languages and skin colour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
if he had died in the fasting process, he died serving his God.

sweetest way to die.

angry

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by DXNNigeria: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
l
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by solmusdesigns: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
cheesy

God is wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
The price for the anointing, God continue to strengthen you MOG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by engrkaz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wetin Femi Kuti dey call senior mugu again?
Exc2000:
smiley

eyahh!!!

Now he is enjoying people didnt know what and what he sacrificed

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by kenzysmith: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
GOD FORGIVEN THE BIBLE SAY WHEN FASTING AS A TRUE CHRISTAIN U DON'T FEEL HUNGRY U ENGAGE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT U THEN FEED ON THE WORD.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by oyeb15: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
And many of the pastors and GOs are applying d wisdom now.

I wonder if our GO ever fast cos in d midst of a 3day fasting ,he was shouting, jumping while preaching and we could hardly say Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
I had this argument with someone who said her GO fasted for 49days and 40nights without even a sip of water all through the 40days. Called her a bloody LIAR and she flared up. Lmao.
40days ko

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by realestniggah: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nigeria is the most religious country in the world.. But still na we suffer pass. High time we follow the route of China and ditch religion because it only benefit some certain G. O

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food by oloriooko(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I am more touched by the tweet from KingofBoys than Suleman's. A very sad situation.

Richdad

How old is this KingofBoys? So you want to justify joining a bad gang cuz your father left you?
My friend go look for where to do daily pay job, go carry "konkere" instead of looking for easy way out.

"Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them."
__Washington Irving

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Poll Outcome Will Shock Politicians – Primate Ayodele / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 / Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.