Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. (428 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Voting Peter Obi Is Voting Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be Wise / ANALYSIS: Will APC Settle For Zoning As 2023 Draws Closer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by SEYIKP(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2022
I think the undecided christian voters in the south west, south south, north central, taraba, plateau, southern Kaduna, part of bauchi, gombe and fct will fall in to be obidients 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Lol..you are not even talking about Atiku, na obi you dey talk about

Na when lizard enter water wey e dey form Crocodile?

These yeebowhs sef

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Lol..you are not even talking about Atiku, na obi you dey talk about

These yeebowhs sef

The way things are going, this up coming general election could be between Atiku and peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Yes of course
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kyase(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2022
See nothing under the sun and the moon will make Obi come third in the coming election, even if APC failed to present a running mate.....

1 Like

Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kingkum: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:
See nothing under the sun and the moon will make Obi come third in the coming election, even if APC failed to present a running mate.....
Kyase, you are fast drifting away from realities concerning politics to a point that i'm beginning to believe what some guys are saying that you are collecting 30k monthly to mislead people.

you are not the kyase i know in those days at all

3 Likes

Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:
Yoruba Muslim votes alone can't make tinubu pass 3rd position
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by alsudan: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:

Will you vote a Muslim-Muslim or a Fulani? Honest answer please.
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kyase(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba Muslim votes alone can't make tinubu pass 3rd position
Of course if Tinubu mumu himself pick a Muslim as running mate, then he should forget it, it can never work.
But let's face it Obi can't win this election, in fact I'm very sure he won't win the south east, not to talk of the entire country
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kyase(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Kingkum:

Kyase, you are fast drifting away from realities concerning politics to a point that i'm beginning to believe what some guys are saying that you are collecting 30k monthly to mislead people.

you are not the kyase i know in those days at all
I'm not on any body's payroll bro.
And I'm not against obi
I'm against all of them, both Atiku, Tinubu etc, Obi and his supporters are yet to tell us how's different from the others, at least, I have seen Atiku's manifesto, same with Tinubu, but what PO and his gang of supporters do, is to tell us, he invested in this and that as governor, his children are this and that, and you if are against them, the start calling you names and swearing....

Its still Kyase in Dr Drey's voic

1 Like

Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Frigga13: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:

Of course if Tinubu mumu himself pick a Muslim as running mate, then he should forget it, it can never work.
But let's face it Obi can't win this election, in fact I'm very sure he won't win the south east, not to talk of the entire country

You get time to the explain to those IPOB bingos

How Dey wan take win election?

Southeast wey Pdp din clear in advance .. with south south

And believe me this OBi supporters knows very well.. but just making noise ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by gozmok1(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Y0l0ba m0zIems supporting theifnibu and defending bihari are our worst problem in this country.
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kyase(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2022
alsudan:

Will you vote a Muslim-Muslim or a Fulani? Honest answer please.
Nothing will make me vote a Muslim Muslim, nothing, as for Fulani, I'm not voting PDP ever in this life, they've used up their chances, and for Obi, because of his supporters I won't vote him
I rather seat at home that day
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kyase(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:

You get time to the explain to those IPOB bingos

How Dey wan take win election?

Southeast wey Pdp din clear in advance .. with south south

And believe me this OBi supporters knows very well.. but just making noise ..

Power to the people
North 2023

Make OBi comoth do Better campaign, e dey there dey talk about investment, and e supporters are not even helping matters, haba
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Slynation(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:

And someone said this one once has sense?? Obi won't win S.E is just like Saying Tinubu won't win in Iragbiji...
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Slynation(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:

Make OBi comoth do Better campaign, e dey there dey talk about investment, and e supporters are not even helping matters, haba
It's not time for Campaigning now... People are only creating awareness
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Frigga13: 8:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:

Told them outside southern kaduna and Jos .. nobody send obi in the monotheistic North.

To even pick a vice is a huge problem

We all know Obi is a religious catholic fanatics an extremist..

He can’t campaign in the North... no Atiku .. No Pdp

Na when campaign starts properly.. all this noise makers will know their stand

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kingkum: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:

Nothing will make me vote a Muslim Muslim, nothing, as for Fulani, I'm not voting PDP ever in this life, they've used up their chances, and for Obi, because of his supporters I won't vote him
I rather seat at home that day

Kyase don vex liedis

bro, let's vote for peter obi cos he is a lesser evil among them. as a benue man, pdp should never be an option cos the flagbearer openly supported miyetti allah on that anti grazing law and that is a red flag for me. apc is also presenting an old tinubu, to make matters worse, a muslim muslim ticket is what they have to offer. pls let's be careful for the sake of our children.

as for governorship election, i believe you are also saying YES FATHER
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Realdon1(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2022
I remain OBIdient
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kyase(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Kingkum:

Kyase don vex liedis

bro, let's vote for peter obi cos he is a lesser evil among them. as a benue man, pdp should never be an option cos the flagbearer openly supported miyetti allah on that anti grazing law and that is a red flag for me. apc is also presenting an old tinubu, to make matters worse, a muslim muslim ticket is what they have to offer. pls let's be careful for the sake of our children.

as for governorship election, i believe you are also saying YES FATHER
I still have 5 months to decide who to vote
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kyase(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:

Told them outside southern kaduna and Jos .. nobody send obi in the monotheistic North.

To even pick a vice is a huge problem

We all know Obi is a religious catholic fanatics an extremist..

He can’t campaign in the North... no Atiku .. No Pdp

Na when campaign starts properly.. all this noise makers will know their stand

Power to the people
North 2023
And Benue too
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Ancestortinubu: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2022
More than 70 million Nigerian youth are staying obidient.

quote author=GOATandYAMtheory post=114036957]Lol..you are not even talking about Atiku, na obi you dey talk about

These yeebowhs sef[/quote]
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Frigga13: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:

And Benue too

Benue maybe egede and minority idoma .. not Tiv at all..
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kyase(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:

Benue maybe egede and minority idoma .. not Tiv at all..
Na tiv the do the campaign wey I see ooo
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Frigga13: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:

Na tiv the do the campaign wey I see ooo

Sorry TIv .. mean to say not idoma

Red and black .. idoma
Black and white Tiv

Yes you’re right ... but I feel majority will still go Pdp..

Power to the people
But that’s all and which might get up to a 100k votes from Benue , Jos , southern kaduna..
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Kyase(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:

Sorry TIv .. mean to say not idoma

Red and black .. idoma
Black and white Tiv

Yes you’re right ... but I feel majority will still go Pdp..

Power to the people
But that’s all and which might get up to a 100k votes from Benue , Jos , southern kaduna..
lol
You mean oo

1 Like

Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Frigga13: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:
lol
You mean oo

Na wetin Dey ground naa..

Or you believe Obi will win any state in the North?
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2022
The thing stuff not get, this up next general reelection could be between politicians
Re: Will APC Muslim Muslim Ticket, Be A Blessing To Peter Obi. by Tradernaija1: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Kyase:

I'm not on any body's payroll bro.
And I'm not against obi
I'm against all of them, both Atiku, Tinubu etc, Obi and his supporters are yet to tell us how's different from the others, at least, I have seen Atiku's manifesto, same with Tinubu, but what PO and his gang of supporters do, is to tell us, he invested in this and that as governor, his children are this and that, and you if are against them, the start calling you names and swearing....

Its still Kyase in Dr Drey's voic

You can't be against everyone. Don't deceive yourself.

You're a Tinubu supporter.

(1) (Reply)

Proud Flag Bearer Of The Apc------gambari / Defence Headquarters Reply FKK Over The Claims That Officers Failed To Act / We Will Waste Our Votes On A Party Without Structure - Pastor Sarah Omakwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.