Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Is This Actually How Some PDP/APC Candidates Campaign In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Actually How Some PDP/APC Candidates Campaign In The North (430 Views)

Presidency: PDP Candidates Campaign For Tinubu In Ondo / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Actually How Some PDP/APC Candidates Campaign In The North by Opinedecandid(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
I just came across this picture online and I wish to find out if this is how it is in the North

Re: Is This Actually How Some PDP/APC Candidates Campaign In The North by Crixxx: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Is This Actually How Some PDP/APC Candidates Campaign In The North by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dem don scam Tinubu cheesy grin grin
Re: Is This Actually How Some PDP/APC Candidates Campaign In The North by VoteObi2023: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na small thing na. The poster don full for North.

The North don scam Tinubu. They dey wait for them to announce his substantive VP.

But the Youth wants Peter OBI

2 Likes

Re: Is This Actually How Some PDP/APC Candidates Campaign In The North by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Opinedecandid:
I just came across this picture online and I wish to find out if this is how it is in the North

I have always said it, and it will soon be there for all to see. The greatest injustice to the west will end up being denying PYO the chance to represent them because one man felt it was his turn. BAT can never have it over Atiku in the north.
I'm even more afraid of how the northern conspiracy might affect Obi should he choose a weak northern VP. Atiku is the man to beat up north.

1 Like

Re: Is This Actually How Some PDP/APC Candidates Campaign In The North by SmartPolician: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is inter-party activity and it is a punishable offense grin

It's quite disturbing that Nigerians are deeply attached to their tribe and religion.
Re: Is This Actually How Some PDP/APC Candidates Campaign In The North by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Yesterday With Governor Wike At His Residence In Rivers / This White Woman Is Voting For ....... TINUBU! / R Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.