Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tecno Spark4 Or Infinix Hot8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark4 Or Infinix Hot8 (805 Views)

How Good Is Infinix Hot8 Camera For A Lady? / Spark4, Hot8, Camon12 Air, Samsung A20s Or S5 Lite / Detailed Comparison Between Infinix Hot8 And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus By Fisayo Fos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark4 Or Infinix Hot8 by Dhevine: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Pls if you've used any of this devices Pls state ur experiences
Re: Tecno Spark4 Or Infinix Hot8 by Jirilistic(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Wait,is it that you have already seen where to buy these phones or you haven't seen but you are planning to buying either of them
I'm asking cus these phones you just mentioned now are extinct and there's a high chance you won't see a new one to buy except it's a used one
That being said,they are almost the same phone like 90% the same
Only difference is the battery size. The infinix has 5k battery while the tecno has a 4k battery
Performance wise,it all depends on what you want to do with the phone. If you are a heavy user get either the 3gb ram of the tecno or the 4gb ram of the infinix. Even at that, their performance is still below average due to the weak processor on board. Not that it can't handle tasks or some light gaming just that if you are a hardcore gamer or use your phone for demanding tasks,then this phone isn't for you. Camera is slightly average. Useable but not breath taking or spectacular neither will the picture quality blow your mind. In other words the phone just dey. Neither terrible nor outstanding

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark4 Or Infinix Hot8 by Dhevine: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2022
ok thanks
Re: Tecno Spark4 Or Infinix Hot8 by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Op go for Spark4 , Infinix hot 8 is a useless phone, you can't multitask without the other app close by itself... Tecno spark 3 is better than Infinix hot 8, the only good thing about hot8 is the battery that is 5000mah and the phone can hang for Africa....
Re: Tecno Spark4 Or Infinix Hot8 by odinson1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dhevine:
ok thanks
Bro i use the Spark 4 and I can tell you that it won't be able to handle hardcore Games like call of duty or PUBG. Just have a good memory card so your storage space is free so you can at least use the 2GB of ram well without the phone hanging.
The camera and battery are alright for it's price.
But I'll advice you to add small 15k and get the Spark 5 pro
Re: Tecno Spark4 Or Infinix Hot8 by Dhevine: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2022
odinson1:

Bro i use the Spark 4 and I can tell you that it won't be able to handle hardcore Games like call of duty or PUBG. Just have a good memory card so your storage space is free so you can at least use the 2GB of ram well without the phone hanging.
The camera and battery are alright for it's price.
But I'll advice you to add small 15k and get the Spark 5 pro
Ok
Re: Tecno Spark4 Or Infinix Hot8 by Gkemz: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Go for tecno spark. Raise your budget and get spark 7p or spark 8p.
Infinix is more inferior and less durable than Tecno devices.
Re: Tecno Spark4 Or Infinix Hot8 by kemidesola03: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have clean Tecno Camon CX Air for sale urgently. Phone is working perfectly okay with 2gb RAM and 16gb memory storage. Long lasting battery 4000 mAh with fingers print on Android version 7.1 upgrade to 8.1. Price is 25k fixed. Lagos. Whatsapp number 08134082889

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Blackview Phones? / Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? / I Want To Buy MTN SME Data, Who Is Selling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.