Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Cybercrime: Yahoo Boy To Wash Toilet For Eight Months In Osun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cybercrime: Yahoo Boy To Wash Toilet For Eight Months In Osun (154 Views)

Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) / Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos] / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cybercrime: Yahoo Boy To Wash Toilet For Eight Months In Osun by Dahnny: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
The Ibadan Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), on Monday, June 20, 2022, secured five convictions before the Federal and State High Courts in Ibadan, Oyo State and Osogbo, Osun State respectively.

http://www.dangist.com.ng/cybercrime-yahoo-boy-to-wash-toilet-for-eight-months-in-osun/

According to a press release signed by the Head of Media and Publicity of the Commission, Wilson Uwujaren, Amusa Abdulhakeem Oluwasegunfunmi, a final year student of Transport Planning Management at Tai Solarin University, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, was sentenced to eight months community service for fraudulent impersonation.

http://www.dangist.com.ng/cybercrime-yahoo-boy-to-wash-toilet-for-eight-months-in-osun/

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday "Olasco Vibez" Plus 1 Today / Funke Akindele Depart From His Husband After 6 Years / “my Thesis Is Finally 100% Done” – DJ Cuppy Cries Out Concerning School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.