Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

“my Thesis Is Finally 100% Done” – DJ Cuppy Cries Out Concerning School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Thesis Is Finally 100% Done” – DJ Cuppy Cries Out Concerning School (147 Views)

Fendi Head To Toe But Nowhere To Go- DJ Cuppy Cries Out As She Admires Herself. / No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Thesis Is Finally 100% Done” – DJ Cuppy Cries Out Concerning School by LetDemKnow(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2022

Nigerian disc jockey and singer, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy is all teary with joy as she has finally completed her thesis at Oxford University in England.

The music star took to her Twitter page on July 1st to share her reaction to completing her degree.

“TEARS OF JOY � The wait is finally over!!! My THESIS for @UniofOxford is finally 100% done and submitted!!! ��. Not sure why weeping is my reaction right now. I’m so drained that it actually feels so difficult to celebrate. �” she wrote.

The 29-year-old also revealed how finishing the degree pushed her to the limits, as far as wanting to drop out of the University twice.

“Over the last few weeks, I’ve pushed myself SO much, both mentally and physically to actually finish this degree. Truthfully, this has been one of the most challenging experiences of my life… This paper alone has made me want to drop out of Oxford University twice �” she added.

She had previously opened up on the struggles of returning to school earlier in the year. According to her, going back to school had adverse effect on her progress in the music industry.

Cuppy enrolled in Oxford University in October 2021 and disclosed on the PLT podcast that she applied for fun, with the thought that lectures would be online.

This will be the music star’s second master’s degree as she previously earned a degree in Music Business from New York University in 2015.

She is one of Nigeria’s most influential disc jockeys.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/my-thesis-is-finally-100-done-dj-cuppy-cries-out-concerning-school/
Re: “my Thesis Is Finally 100% Done” – DJ Cuppy Cries Out Concerning School by TONY042(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congrats cuppy
Re: “my Thesis Is Finally 100% Done” – DJ Cuppy Cries Out Concerning School by godofuck231: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
U get luck , Nigerian lecturer for finish your wintle, cancel your thesis and still call you for rematch, if you se 2nd class CGP you will cry for joy

(1) (Reply)

This Thing Called Marriage / Become A Social Media Celebrity Today And Make Excess Money ! / How To Promote Your Music As An Upcoming Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.