Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi (2522 Views)

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Joecrane(f): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2022
A Nigerian by the name Charles Awuzie has written to reposition the focus of frivolous Nigerians. Read for yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/5652478558098422/

Peter Obi's 12.24 million USD investment now worth 5.38 million USD? Who is to blame?

Firstly, my name is Charles Awuzie and I am an investor. My family holds shares in several South African and American companies. During the Covid-19 pandemic, our financial Advisor who also doubles as our investment portfolio manager wrote us a heartbreaking email stating that the value of our portfolio had lost 40% in value. He said the global economy has never seen anything like it since world War 2. But he advised us on what to do which we did. Gladly, our portfolio is in recovery.

I don't want to talk about how much value my Crypto portfolio has lost in the past 6 months. This information is publicly available.

The question of Peter Obi's 12.24 million USD investment losing value in recent times can only be mocked by illiterates of the economy.
If you see anyone blaming Peter Obi for the loss of value, please laugh at their ignorance.
Peter Obi was wise enough to invest 12.24 million USD during his tenure. That money doubled at some point until Bad government happened to Nigeria. While Nigeria was suffering from bad governmentiatis, Covid-19 invaded the world accompanied by a global lockdown which crashed the markets. Investors lost their investments. While progressive economies were recovering from the pandemic, Russia chose to invade Ukraine and the ripple effect of this invasion is further ripping the world apart economically and politically.

Has Peter miscalculated some figures? Anyone who quotes figures off head like him could make a mistake except if they have a robotic programming. I doubt Peter is a robot unlike other robotic candidates so non robots are prone to make mistakes. Even though I personally haven't heard Peter give any inaccurate figure but I've made room for such errors.

What some social media APCites are doing is needed in politics - fact checking political statements is a vital opposition vehicle. The APC was Nigeria's Best opposition party but unfortunately as a ruling party, they are a nightmare which must end. What APC is doing should have been done by PDP against the APC but unfortunately the official opposition party leaders were observing table manners - it's unethical to talk with stolen food in your mouth. The APC and PDP are genetically connected - same whatsapp group but APC na admin.

Alas! Peter Obi has emerged... It's a new dawn in our political evolution. Politics of facts and figures have been restored, thus employing hitherto jobless fact checkers. This is what only Peter Obi can do. With due respect to Pastor Jerry Eze, what Peter Obi cannot do does not exist. He is a Movement. He is a tsunami. He is giving two elephants sleepless nights and the mosquitoes are singing out of frustration of homelessness - Nowhere to perch and suck innocent Nigerian blood.

Everyone is becoming obedient and those who once did money ritual to make sacrifices on the alter of corruption are realizing that obedience is better than ritualistic sacrifice. The country is awakening. Peter na fresh air - quite different from the stench of rotten leaders who raped their way into power. Peter has made road side political jobbers become overnight investment experts. Laughing my backside off. They now think they can blame Peter Obi for the lose of value of an investment made several years ago without blaming their government about the mess we found ourselves.

Keep an eye on that international breweries investment, when Peter Obi becomes president, all your investments will appreciate in value and not depreciate in value. That's how you measure the success of a government - by what happens to investments in a time of global peace.

Maranatha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2022
damn.....

David and Charles giving Urchins gbas gbos upandn..

Wahala for BMC and Bobo Chicago gang this month

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by donjazet(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Imagine how bad it has to be for them for the APC/PDP evil twins to channel all their propaganda ammunition against Obi. grin grin
They are very scared! They've seen the handwriting on the wall and they are damn scared!

Nigerians must not relent. Keep campaigning for Obi wherever you find yourselves. Call your relatives in the village and talk to them about the importance of voting and voting for the right person.

This change we seek, we must get! Don't let anyone discourage you. God bless you all my fellow Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Frigga13: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Everyone is having opinion grin

Who knows awusie and what he represents.
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Joecrane(f): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:

Check him out on Facebook and know what he represents. Perhaps you will definitely learn one or more things from him if you have an open mind

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Frigga13: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Joecrane:

Check him out on Facebook and know what he represents. Perhaps you will definitely learn one or more things from him if you have an open mind

Not interested

Thank you..
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Legendforte: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:
Just as u are also insignificant in the scheme of things.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Risentouch(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.
Deal with that.
I have cautioned you several times but you keep forgetting to add;
Power To The People
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Frigga13: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Risentouch:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.
Deal with that.
I have cautioned you several times but you keep forgetting to add;
Power To The People
North 2023

Next!
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Tradernaija1: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Smelly rats
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Them say Peter obi stingy. No problem.

Peter Obi's stinginess started from the Bible. When Peter met the lame beggar at the beautiful gate, he did not give the guy Shishi. He said to him, silver and gold have I not. But what I have, I will give. Now rise up and walk. The man began to walk again. We no dey give shishi. We are here to make Nigeria walk again.

God Bless All The Obidient Nigerians And Bless All Of Us.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Tradernaija1: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2022
All these hungry lunatics who collected money from Tinubu to propagate lies.

The truth is that Tinubu will never rule a country that has Igbo in it.

Even if they rig the election for Tinubu, he will never rule.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Tradernaija1: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2022
We Nigerian Youths remain ObiDientLy compliant.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Difrent: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Joecrane:

You people should also do your analysis with open minds. You all are now running from pillar to post.....damage control....didnt you all used to claim it has risen to 100m?

But if Government says gas price is high just like in most countries of the world now will you believe and not heap everything on Buhari?...gas is a deregulated commodity so its price will be controlled by market forces

If you are told bread prices has doubled because Russia and ukraine who produces most of the wheat used in making bread wont you say they are making excuses?

the investment has lost value.....but obidients were saying it has risen to 100m until a newspapaer published the latest figures showing to prove them wrong.

The point is You people wants others to hear your views but vehemently oppose others when they try to explain themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Joecrane(f): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:

Not interested

Thank you..

Follow him and drink from his cup of wisdom. It will do you a lot of good honestly.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Frigga13: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Joecrane:

Follow him and drink from his cup of wisdom. It will do you a lot of good honestly.

Next!
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by 2T215: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Joecrane:
A Nigerian by the name Charles Awuzie has written to reposition the focus of frivolous Nigerians. Read for yourself.

Peter Obi's 12.24 million USD investment now worth 5.38 million USD? Who is to blame?

Firstly, my name is Charles Awuzie and I am an investor. My family holds shares in several South African and American companies. During the Covid-19 pandemic, our financial Advisor who also doubles as our investment portfolio manager wrote us a heartbreaking email stating that the value of our portfolio had lost 40% in value. He said the global economy has never seen anything like it since world War 2. But he advised us on what to do which we did. Gladly, our portfolio is in recovery.

I don't want to talk about how much value my Crypto portfolio has lost in the past 6 months. This information is publicly available.

The question of Peter Obi's 12.24 million USD investment losing value in recent times can only be mocked by illiterates of the economy.
If you see anyone blaming Peter Obi for the loss of value, please laugh at their ignorance.
Peter Obi was wise enough to invest 12.24 million USD during his tenure. That money doubled at some point until Bad government happened to Nigeria. While Nigeria was suffering from bad governmentiatis, Covid-19 invaded the world accompanied by a global lockdown which crashed the markets. Investors lost their investments. While progressive economies were recovering from the pandemic, Russia chose to invade Ukraine and the ripple effect of this invasion is further ripping the world apart economically and politically.

Has Peter miscalculated some figures? Anyone who quotes figures off head like him could make a mistake except if they have a robotic programming. I doubt Peter is a robot unlike other robotic candidates so non robots are prone to make mistakes. Even though I personally haven't heard Peter give any inaccurate figure but I've made room for such errors.

What some social media APCites are doing is needed in politics - fact checking political statements is a vital opposition vehicle. The APC was Nigeria's Best opposition party but unfortunately as a ruling party, they are a nightmare which must end. What APC is doing should have been done by PDP against the APC but unfortunately the official opposition party leaders were observing table manners - it's unethical to talk with stolen food in your mouth. The APC and PDP are genetically connected - same whatsapp group but APC na admin.

Alas! Peter Obi has emerged... It's a new dawn in our political evolution. Politics of facts and figures have been restored, thus employing hitherto jobless fact checkers. This is what only Peter Obi can do. With due respect to Pastor Jerry Eze, what Peter Obi cannot do does not exist. He is a Movement. He is a tsunami. He is giving two elephants sleepless nights and the mosquitoes are singing out of frustration of homelessness - Nowhere to perch and suck innocent Nigerian blood.

Everyone is becoming obedient and those who once did money ritual to make sacrifices on the alter of corruption are realizing that obedience is better than ritualistic sacrifice. The country is awakening. Peter na fresh air - quite different from the stench of rotten leaders who raped their way into power. Peter has made road side political jobbers become overnight investment experts. Laughing my backside off. They now think they can blame Peter Obi for the lose of value of an investment made several years ago without blaming their government about the mess we found ourselves.

Keep an eye on that international breweries investment, when Peter Obi becomes president, all your investments will appreciate in value and not depreciate in value. That's how you measure the success of a government - by what happens to investments in a time of global peace.

Maranatha.

Was this investment done in Naira or in USD? Make una continue una lie, Na peter we know.
P
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by hmohammed(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Joecrane:

Maranatha.

Funny posts. So you people can understand with PO abysmal performance and attribute it to a global recession but quick to discount Buharis challenges emanating from same challenge. This is pure Hypocrisy
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Joecrane(f): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Tradernaija1:
All these hungry lunatics who collected money from Tinubu to propagate lies.

The truth is that Tinubu will never rule a country that has Igbo in it.

Even if they rig the election for Tinubu, he will never rule.

You are a tribalist paid to destabilize the harmony of Nigerian youths with your disjointed tribal antics.

Take note that people are not voting peter obi because he is igbo, rather he is the people's choice because of the value he represents which is exactly the kind of leader Nigeria needs at this godforsaken time. Nigerians must never repeat the mistake of 2015. By the way everyone knows who gave Buhari to Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Joecrane(f): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2022
hmohammed:

Funny posts. So you people can understand with PO abysmal performance and attribute it to a global recession but quick to discount Buharis challenges emanating from same challenge. This is pure Hypocrisy

Do you understand English language at all. Or is it okay to say that you deliberately want to be funny.
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2022
They're exploiting the ignorance of Tinubu supporters to deceive them. If you claim to be educated yet supporting criminals and rogues that contributed in making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world, then you're a disgrace to yourself and your generation!

History may forgive those that campaigned and helped to bring Buhari to power. However, those that are actively or passively working to see that any of Tinubu or Atiku rules Nigeria, then you will forever regret your actions! You will look back at your old age and curse yourself!

The fight between good and evil is still on, it is left for Nigerians to decide what they want for themselves and generations unborn.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:

You are one of the programmed robots Awuzie talked about in the article. You don't have a mind of your own to think deeply as a human and decipher what is in your best interest.

Your education is a total waste of resources, because you still reason primitively.

Continue supporting criminals and still hoping that Nigeria would develop one day, you will one day realize your folly but by then it would be too late!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Bankowner: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2022
This has got nothing to do with Awuzie otherwise we'll be talking about whose interests the owner of the initial publication represents.

The only way anyone can blame PO for the depreciation in value of that investment is if he is the one who brought the economy to the comatose state it is in.
Frigga13:

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Frigga13: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Bankowner:
This has got nothing to do with Awuzie otherwise we'll be talking about whose interests the owner of the initial publication represents.

The only way anyone can blame PO for the depreciation in value of that investment is if he is the one who brought the economy to the comatose state it is in.

I’m not blaming Obi ..
I don’t have issue with obi .. aside being selfish and a catholic bigot ..
That is Obi for you..

And believe me he won’t smell that seat and will decamp by 2024 ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2022
It's a shame that the best urchins could do in Lagos is to force transport workers to wear APC tags. So much popularity for the so called Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Whoever read this jargons should please explaingrin
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by PericomaNwankwo: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2022
We don't expect much from supporters of evil. They supported Buhari twice because he had their son as Vice despite his glaring incompetence. Are we surprised that they are supporting a vegetable now Hell no!!

It's always sentiment above rationale for them
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by PericomaNwankwo: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2022
haffaze777:
Whoever read this jargons should please explaingrin

It is not for demented fellows to understand words of reason. It will always sound like jargons to them. Only thing they understand is agbero talks. Tueh!!!
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

It is not for demented fellows to understand words of reason. It will always sound like jargons to them. Only thing they understand is agbero talks. Tueh!!!

Mkpurumiri people must abuse sha,nah curse?
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Barryseal: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2022
The good thing about Obi's candicacy is that we are discussing the value of investments he made for the state he managed, not the amount of loot he made away with.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by BanevsJoker(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Barryseal:
The good thing about Obi's candicacy is that we are discussing the value of investments he made for the state he managed, not the amount of loot he made away with.
Wisdom.
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Pakute: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mkpurummiri addict defending a fraud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi. Eye Service. See Picture. / BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon / Inec Finally Disqualified Atiku : Your Honest Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.