Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's (3984 Views)

Toyota Corolla 2004 Vs Honda Civic 2004 Which Is Better Overall? / Toyota Vs Honda: Battle Of The Brands And Their Models / Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Nigerians love for Toyota is transferred from one generation to the other. Toyota's are becoming the standard for automobile effectiveness. Let us show you why in this short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqAcvwNUW70
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by TooMuchStuff: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Oga not true.

Honda vehicles are doing great in the North here.

Have never used Toyota myself. Honda and Benz are my Choice anyday anytime.

7 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Oga not true.

Honda vehicles are doing great in the North here.

Have never used Toyota myself. Honda and Benz are my Choice anyday anytime.

Really? I hardly see any of your government agencies or officials commissioning Honda's. Why? Why are they always coming for Toyota's?

Why are the Northern governors not buying Honda pickups for your security agencies? Bros Honda is not doing well anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:

Really? I hardly see any of your government agencies or officials commissioning Honda's. Why? Why are they always coming for Toyota's?

Why are the Northern governors not buying Honda pickups for your security agencies? Bros Honda is not doing well anywhere in Nigeria.
you don't know what you are saying,travel out stop using your locality to judge the whole nation, Nigeria is bigger than what you think,for you to counter his claim by even saying Honda is not doing well anywhere in Nigeria show your level of exposure...lol grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by nurey(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:

Here in Benin kingdom nah Audi, benz and nissan we know, we no dey use toyota or Honda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
nurey:

Here in Benin kingdom nah Audi, benz and nissan we know, we no dey use toyota or Honda
God bless you sir,that was how someone one argued with me when I told him toyota are NOT the main cars used for transportation in the North but rather Sharan and golf,I did a video just so he can keep quite..people are found of using their locality to generalised everything..funny indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by bonnyhope: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
God bless you sir,that was how someone one argued with me when I told him toyota are NOT the main cars used for transportation in the North but rather Sharan and golf,I did a video just so he can keep quite..people are found of using their locality to generalised everything..funny indeed.

I think this Toyota of a thing is more common in the south

7 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by mabea: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
bonnyhope:

I think this Toyota of a thing is more common in the south
South West

1 Like

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
you don't know what you are saying,travel out stop using your locality to judge the whole nation, Nigeria is bigger than what you think,for you to counter his claim by even saying Honda is not doing well anywhere in Nigeria show your level of exposure...lol grin grin
The question I keep asking you people is, if you have enough money and you are in a position to buy utility vehicle for your organisation which vehicle brand will you buy? You people know the truth but keep hiding from it. A Toyota never dies.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
mabea:
South West
Bros a quick one, You have 3 million Naira and you want to buy a car for office runs what vehicle will you buy and tell us why... Make Una dey deceive Una self.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
nurey:

Audi? Haba Bros. It was in the past that Audi reigned in Benin now? now it's either Benz, Lexus or Toyota. You hardly see Honda's.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
The question I keep asking you people is, if you have enough money and you are in a position to buy utility vehicle for your organisation which vehicle brand will you buy? You people know the truth but keep hiding from it. A Toyota never dies.
you speak like a car novice,you don't know what you are saying, Honda don't make as much cars as Toyota Mr man,Honda don't have an answer to every product toyota produces,Honda is mostly focused on Sedans and compact cars,then luxury brands of the their acuras,stop using this lame points it makes you sound like a car novice trust me. S.M.H

2 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
you speak like a car novice,you don't know what you are saying, Honda don't make as much cars as Toyota Mr man,Honda don't have an answer to every product toyota produces,Honda is mostly focused on Sedans and compact cars,then luxury brands of the their acuras,stop using this lame points it makes you sound like a car novice trust me. S.M.H
Bros we are talking about market saturation, we are talking about structural integrity, we are talking about service mileage in between maintenance. We are talking about Corolla, we are talking about Landcruisers, Highlanders, Fortuner and the Hilux we are not here to discuss Car manufacturers that are still experimenting on how to create durable ball joints...
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
you are contradicting yourself sir ,before I reply I want you to give me the total number of cars manufactured by Honda and toyota in 2022, I will wait. cheesy
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
Bros we are talking about market saturation, we are talking about structural integrity, we are talking about service mileage in between maintenance. We are talking about Corolla, we are talking about Landcruisers, Highlanders, Fortuner and the Hilux we are not here to discuss Car manufacturers that are still experimenting on how to create durable ball joints...
really? What is the total number of cars sold by accord and camry in USA in 2022,as against the total number both brand manufactured, then give me same stats for civic and corolla before I will address your ball joints points.. cheesy grin
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by nurey(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
Audi? Haba Bros. It was in the past that Audi reigned in Benin now? now it's either Benz, Lexus or Toyota. You hardly see Honda's.

I am telling you Audi 80 pass corolla and camry join together and benz W202 Sara 4 Benin pass anything, you only see toyota lexus once in a while even benz GLE Sara 4 yahoo boys hand, nah their trade mark be that.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
really? What is the total number of cars sold by accord and camry in USA in 2022,as against the total number both brand manufactured, then give me same stats for civic and corolla before I will address your ball joints points.. cheesy grin
You don't have to give me a class room grade assignment to prove your point. Your point can be clearly stated out without you having me draw out facts that you know are not easily available to even you. Speaking on my earlier complaint of the structural competence of the Honda, are you aware that the Honda has an SUV assembling plant right here in Nigeria and despite this friendly gesture by Honda to build locally here in Nigeria. We still do not have what I will prefer to describe as Institutional acceptance for its vehicles the way we have for the Toyota and even Nissan.

Your decision to drive the Honda and post about their advancements in aerospace at your leisure does not in any way relate to our local Toyota culture.

1 Like

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am a true Toyota Man...

2 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
nurey:

I am telling you Audi 80 pass corolla and camry join together and benz W202 Sara 4 Benin pass anything, you only see toyota lexus once in a while even benz GLE Sara 4 yahoo boys hand, nah their trade mark be that.
I am really disappointed. How can you be talking about Audi 80 in 2022. We are not talking about cars that your father will buy, we are talking about Cars that you yourself will buy... Bros if you have the money what brand of car will you buy. Help me shame devil.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
You don't have to give me a class room grade assignment to prove your point. Your point can be clearly stated out without you having me draw out facts that you know are not easily available to even you. Speaking on my earlier complaint of the structural competence of the Honda, are you aware that the Honda has an SUV assembling plant right here in Nigeria and despite this friendly gesture by Honda to build locally here in Nigeria. We still do not have what I will prefer to describe as Institutional acceptance for its vehicles the way we have for the Toyota and even Nissan.

Your decision to drive the Honda and post about their advancements in aerospace at your leisure does not in any way relate to our local Toyota culture.
give me the highest selling car brands in Nigeria, emphasis in Nigeria not in your location, so I can define the word acceptance better to you. grin
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
I am a true Toyota Man...
that settles it then...there no point having this conversation P.S I have those records,but it's obvious you are not here to learn then there is no point grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
give me the highest selling car brands in Nigeria, emphasis in Nigeria not in your location, so I can define the word acceptance better to you. grin
People will say Google is your friend but it looks like you are not a very friendly person. So I will help you.

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
People will say Google is your friend but it looks like you are not a very friendly person. So I will help you.

this Google is fake why should a brand with no acceptance in Nigeria be on the list? LMAO..hahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:

kaiiiii it's a lie Honda is not accepted in Nigeria there is no way it can make that list... grin grin Honda that is not doing well everywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
this Google is fake why should a brand with no acceptance in Nigeria be on the list? LMAO..hahahahahaha grin
I totally disapprove of your sense of humour on this matter. This is a very serious deliberation for me as I already know a lot of future buyers of this vehicle will look to these engagements for direction.

Honda became a brand of choice in Nigeria when Peugeot failed to deliver on fuel efficiency. But even KIA and Hyundai are already building better vehicles for Nigerians. Why will anybody drive a Honda when you have KIA, Nissan,VW and Ford to choose from.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
I totally disapprove of your sense of humour on this matter. This is a very serious deliberation for me as I already know a lot of future buyers of this vehicle will look to these engagements for direction.

Honda became a brand of choice in Nigeria when Peugeot failed to deliver on fuel efficiency. But even KIA and Hyundai are already building better vehicles for Nigerians. Why will anybody drive a Honda when you have KIA, Nissan,VW and Ford to choose from.
another fake results, how can Honda also be one of the best selling cars in the world with their wack ball joints,how ca CRV sell more than almighty camry...fake list...LMAO

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:

you are right...HONDA IS NOT DOING WELLL EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA,no be talk am o
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
another fake results, how can Honda also be one of the best selling cars in the world with their wack ball joints,how ca CRV sell more than almighty camry...fake list...LMAO
The CRV is a poor attempt at a light recreational vehicle. It makes Honda look bad. I don't even want to tell you about how bad that vehicle is fairing.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:

despite manufacturing less number of cars than some of her rival including toyota,yet Honda competes in sells and even win in some years,baba respect that brand abeg cheesy
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
This is a list that features a global market not Nigeria Bros.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
The CRV is a poor attempt at a light recreational vehicle. It makes Honda look bad. I don't even want to tell you about how bad that vehicle is fairing.
bros ooooo grin cheesy there is nothing wrong in been passionate about a car brand o,but make we de talk true small small na..hehehehehe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Misalingned Mechanical Timing on 1mz-fe? / 2002 Hyundai Santafe Issues And Solutions / How Many Exhaust Pipe Can You Count In This Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.