Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's (4057 Views)

Toyota Corolla 2004 Vs Honda Civic 2004 Which Is Better Overall? / Toyota Vs Honda: Battle Of The Brands And Their Models / Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
This is a list that features a global market not Nigeria Bros.
should I tell you Nigerians are not the target market for car manufacturers? NIGERIA is a second market, most of those cars end up in countries like naija,our biggest market is USA and Canada, that's why we use them for analysis, most of those cars ends up here...Honda is not only one of the BEST selling cars in USA but also in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
despite manufacturing less number of cars than some of her rival including toyota,yet Honda competes in sells and even win in some years,baba respect that brand abeg cheesy
Honda's are manufactured in Japan, Europe and the US and maybe some other licensed assembly plants in some other places. In Nigeria the Honda cannot and will never win. I can't remember the last time we fixed a Honda at my workshop. Oh we fix a Honda Pilot belonging the the National Human Right Commission.just one Honda in their official fleet of almost 200 Toyotas.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
Honda's are manufactured in Japan, Europe and the US and maybe some other licensed assembly plants in some other places. In Nigeria the Honda cannot and will never win. I can't remember the last time we fixed a Honda at my workshop. Oh we fix a Honda Pilot belonging the the National Human Right Commission.just one Honda in their official fleet of almost 200 Toyotas.
do you even know its a shame Honda is competing with Toyota in sells? Toyota is a bigger company by far in terms of car productions, Honda is the world's number one in terms of engine productions,has toyota been able to rival them in that dept?
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
bros ooooo grin cheesy there is nothing wrong in been passionate about a car brand o,but make we de talk true small small na..hehehehehe
Do you know that I was fortunate enough to witness a CRV head on collision with a Camry... The owner of the CRV was called to glory immediately. Bad suspension, bad safety features and very light build materials.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
do you even know its a shame Honda is competing with Toyota in sells? Toyota is a bigger company by far in terms of car productions, Honda is the world's number one in terms of engine productions,has toyota been able to rival them in that dept?
And it is a shame for you to think Nigerians will ever favour the Honda over the Toyota. The days to come will be even darker for the Honda.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
Do you know that I was fortunate enough to witness a CRV head on collision with a Camry... The owner of the CRV was called to glory immediately. Bad suspension, bad safety features and very light build materials.
another lie...Honda rates ahead of toyota in terms of safety ratings sir cheesy

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is the Honda Pilot... We have fixed these vehicle for years without a single engine issue but suspension issues. Today it's shaft, tomorrow is inner cup, next tomorrow it's lower arm. You think I speak from ignorance? I speak from a place of immence information my friend.

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
And it is a shame for you to think Nigerians will ever favour the Honda over the Toyota. The days to come will be even darker for the Honda.
Its not a shame cos the northern part of the country has already preferred Honda to Toyota, infact with the exception of corolla in some northern states 406,206 and 307 are even ahead Sir. grin cheesy
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
This is the Honda Pilot... We have fixed these vehicle for years without a single engine issue but suspension issues. Today it's shaft, tomorrow is inner cup, next tomorrow it's lower arm. You think I speak from ignorance? I speak from a place of immence information my friend.
na you speak from a place of your personal experience and your environment, that is what we are trying to correct you,your environment is just a fraction of the whole country at large,so be specific
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
na you speak from a place of your personal experience and your environment, that is what we are trying to correct you,your environment is just a fraction of the whole country at large,so be specific
Sincerely bro. I truly feel bad that any Nigerian will see all these failures of the Honda as a vehicle and still buy them. I spoke to a bolt driver driving a Civic and he told me the engine is better than the 2ZR engine of the Corolla, that's just ridiculous, painfully ridiculous. He should be ashamed of himself driving around in a vehicle meant for women
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
Honda is a sweet car I swear down,fast acceleration, reliable, comfort,fuel efficient, roomy,balance on high speed,sweet interior and exterior, haba bros what else do you want from them? I will soon sell my boring corolla soon,every day changing one thing or the other in the suspension, shocks hardly last a month, very boring ride I swear,some of us are looking for more than just reliability sir,let me quote what Edmunds said,Honda is the brand that have everything you are looking for in a car just about right.

6 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
Sincerely bro. I truly feel bad that any Nigerian will see all these failures of the Honda as a vehicle and still buy them. I spoke to a bolt driver driving a Civic and he told me the engine is better than the 2ZR engine of the Corolla, that's just ridiculous, painfully ridiculous. He should be ashamed of himself driving around in a vehicle meant for women
I swear you are a comedian...this if very funny I swear,easy na.hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy watin our sweet Honda do you self...lmao
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by RainValley: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
dadabashua1:
I swear you are a comedian...this if very funny I swear,easy na.hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy watin our sweet Honda do you self...lmao
dadabashua1:
Honda is a sweet car I swear down,fast acceleration, reliable, comfort,fuel efficient, roomy,balance on high speed,sweet interior and exterior, haba bros what else do you want from them? I will soon sell my boring corolla soon,every day changing on thing or the other in the suspension, shocks hardly last a month, very boring ride I swear,some of us are looking for more than just reliability sir,let me quote what Edmunds said,Honda is the is brands that have everything you are looking for in a car just about right.

Edmund is a business man. Don't listen to him, I am a technician listen to me. If you sell your Corolla and buy a Honda your life will be less boring because you will be busy running from one mechanic workshop to the other.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:

Edmund is a business man. Don't listen to him, I am a technician listen to me. If you sell your Corolla and buy a Honda your life will be less boring because you will be busy running from one mechanic workshop to the other.
I have the two,the kind of peace the accord is giving me ehhhhh nothing beats it till date, just regular servicing and tyre change, still using the shocks,hub and ball joints that came with it,the corolla de chop my money pass with there over priced fake spare parts undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by Gravatar: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
The question I keep asking you people is, if you have enough money and you are in a position to buy utility vehicle for your organisation which vehicle brand will you buy? You people know the truth but keep hiding from it. A Toyota never dies.

Loool

Me, I'm just here to encourage you. Keep giving them fire for fire, especially that Honda noisemaker, that one don dey deceive himself for so long that he now actually believes the nonsense he posts

Please, fire on. If them talk 2, you sef talk 20

Tuale for you

1 Like

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by foolbuster: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:

But it's true, honda make the best engines in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by foolbuster: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:

This is not true, there is a reason Honda's are popular. They are very reliable vehicles.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
foolbuster:

But it's true, honda make the best engines in the world.
correct guy grin
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Honda sweet o...o Good lord grin grin try this and thank me for the next 10 years

1 Like

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by nurey(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
I am really disappointed. How can you be talking about Audi 80 in 2022. We are not talking about cars that your father will buy, we are talking about Cars that you yourself will buy... Bros if you have the money what brand of car will you buy. Help me shame devil.

If I have money right now the only car on my mind is a mini cooper Clubman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by nurey(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
RainValley:
The CRV is a poor attempt at a light recreational vehicle. It makes Honda look bad. I don't even want to tell you about how bad that vehicle is fairing.

I hope you know I am using an honda CRV that landed in naija in 2010 still factory engine and gear. No dey cap carelessly please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by CocoaOla: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Even in there home country Japan honda sell more brand than Toyota

Honda is small but mighty

Honda have better R and D than Toyota

Honda have better innovative engineering team than Toyota

Toyota don't spend money on new innovations they just perfect their old reliable engines

Honda use new innovative engine design in their new car

Toyota just use old engines in there new model car that why Toyota is boring

But toyota manufacture more variety of vehicles than honda

But honda is good with the little ones they Manufactured

2 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by CocoaOla: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
dadabashua1:
Honda sweet o...o Good lord grin grin try this and thank me for the next 10 years

Don't mind Toyota people

Toyota don't spend money on new innovations they just perfect their old reliable engines

5 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by CocoaOla: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
RainValley:
Nigerians love for Toyota is transferred from one generation to the other. Toyota's are becoming the standard for automobile effectiveness. Let us show you why in this short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqAcvwNUW70

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
CocoaOla:

Don't mind Toyota people

you have said it all Sir.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by Gravatar: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
CocoaOla:

Lol, this is a hallmark of these Honda noisemakers, they are all a bunch of hot liars, they often make up false facts and lies because they know their argument has no merit.

Both you and the ignorant person that quoted you in support are truly naive.

Toyota has consistently sold more vehicles in Japan than Honda, for several years. Last year, Toyota sold 3 times the number of vehicles Honda sold, as in, Honda does not even come close

Even Suzuki has sold more vehicles than almighty Honda

But don't let the facts stop you, keep lying to yourselves with your beer parlor analysis

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
We are tired of explaining to people that think they know it all when they don't, is delusional to expect Honda to sell more car than Toyota anywhere in the world cos Toyota manufacturers more cars,when we talk in that instance is an uneven comparison,to be fair you do that by brands for the past 10years or more...kai Google can lie sha cheesy grin grin

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Honda people live in their delusion according to Google...laugh wan kill me die grin
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by CocoaOla: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Gravatar:

Lol, this is a hallmark of these Honda noisemakers, they are all a bunch of hot liars, they often make up false facts and lies because they know their argument has no merit.

Both you and the ignorant person that quoted you in support are truly naive.

Toyota has consistently sold more vehicles in Japan than Honda, for several years. Last year, Toyota sold 3 times the number of vehicles Honda sold, as in, Honda does not even come close

Even Suzuki has sold more vehicles than almighty Honda

But don't let the facts stop you, keep lying to yourselves with your beer parlor analysis
i said brand model compact 2006 -2015

Japanese don't fancy big cars they prefer compact little efficient cars

Small honda car like honda fit honda box sell more than toyota corolla in Japan 2006-2015

Nigeria is a second hand car market

You cant compare 2022 car sell around the world with Nigeria

Nigeria car market is 4 years behind because when don't buy latest brands new car

2 Likes

Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kaiiii google is lying and delusional, how can you say Honda N box has been the top selling car brand in japan for over 4 years,chaiiiiii google has joined Honda fans with lies and delusion...laugh wan ke me die here sha cheesy grin
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
CocoaOla:

Japanese don't fancy big they prefer compact little cars

Small honda car like honda fit honda box sell more than toyota corolla in Japan 2006-2015

Nigeria car market is 4 years behind because when don't buy latest brands new car grin grin grin

bro save yourself the stress,toyota fanatics no de think deep most times...na shallow medulla dem de use.
Re: Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's by dadabashua1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
CocoaOla:

Japanese don't fancy big cars they prefer compact little efficient cars

Nigeria car market is 4 years behind because when don't buy latest brands new car

the most surprising thing is,a car brand that produces by far lower number of cars and class of cars,compete in some instance even beat a company that produces cars like sand sand,yet their fanatics don't see what we are seeing, lol wonders shall never end o bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question On Starting System / Help: My Corrola Oil Level Is Always Short. / Mileage Milestone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.