Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi (664 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. / IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable / El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Remember the poor , Puritan and highly principled disciplined Buhari they packaged for you in 2014/2015?

Do not fall for same gimmicks.

Atiku and Tinubu are both highly corrupt crooks and i am not shilling for neither but this Peter Obi you are all rushing to support is no better. If anything he has had limited opportunities to steal as much as the next kleptomaniac Nigerian Politician.

I won't be endorsing or voting for him not because I see him as a crook that he is but because he is no where capable on leading Nigeria into progress out from the devastating mess we have gone through under Buhari.

As for Tinubu and Atiku, I will treat both like the buffet tray available in Kirikiri cafeteria .

The next election is the only opportunity we have to totally kick out the APC.

Atiku is more like a case of typhoid while Tinubu is pure Cholera and Obi is pure unadulterated Monkey Pox.

Choose widely

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by UrPapa: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2022
I’m just enjoying the Saint status they are giving peter Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by OVB123: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Obidient 2023 is a sure banker. Join the moving train.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2022
If obi is far better than buhari haba! Now you no dey see abi u blind why all this mentality from you guys we should be talking about how to take his message to northern states not this Mr,Op

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Tochi3(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Before the election, some people would have finished digging their own grave.

Why the pains because of PO .

The pains are just too much

Are some people just allergic to a better life and future?

Ayam not understanding anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Mstick: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Self pontificating? Peter obi was an ex governor for crying out loud! If you've any case against him make it open! You can ask EFCC to investigate him, you can investigate him, you can ask any investigate journalist to investigate all his claims, you can check on his numerous businesses. It's that easy.

Vote and sell your typhoid in peace.

Once oga privatization loses AGAIN hope he takes you along to Dubai.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by TooMuchStuff: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Oga not all politicians are Muslims in Nigeria at national level. The Creed of anyone vying for the presidency really matter.
All the EVIL backwardness recorded in Nigeria History of leadership are done by Muslims. All major period we recorded growth economically were done with the leadership of the Christian faith.
Deception and Looting of resources of others are part of Islam. Even the Prophet of Islam did that all through his leadership of Mecca and Medina.
Christianity does not accept deception and looting of resources of anyone.
As bad as APC is today, if Osibanjo is made president every thing would start coming out great like what happened in 2017 when Buhari was sick in London.

There's a spiritual dimensions to Nigeria leadership. Nothing good can ever come out from Muslims that can benefit everyone
Look at CJN, being accused of the same thing Buhari northern Muslim people are doing across the country. He's a Muslim.

It's in the religion. Every thing wrong with our polity has a hidden stain of Islam in it.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by flamingREED(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2022
How can you never expect good in this life?
How can you be afraid of the light more than the darkness?

Brother, see, it's light at the end of the tunnel! It's the hour of obedience and prosperity!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by mycar: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Remember the poor , Puritan and highly principled disciplined Buhari they packaged for you in 2014/2015?

Atiku and Tinubu are both highly corrupt crooks and i am not shilling for neither but this Peter Obi you are all rushing to support is no better. If anything he has had limited opportunities to steal as much as the next kleptomaniac Nigerian Politician.

I won't be endorsing or voting for him not because I see him as a crook that he is but because he is no where capable on leading Nigeria into progress out from the devastating mess we have gone through under Buhari.

As for Tinubu and Atiku, I will treat both like the buffet tray available in Kirikiri cafeteria .

Atiku is more like a case of typhoid while Tinubu is pure Cholera and Obi is pure unadulterated Monkey Pox.

Choose widely

Peter Obi for once has never claimed to be a Saint, Nigerians on their own felt that he is best man in the race
Besides, he is the youngest of the three
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by ChoCho54(f): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2022
They are here already!

The Borgias are back!

Say no to backwardness!

Be #Obidient to your conscience!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2022
30k BMC salary working!
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Conrod: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2022
@OP never knew you once dished in the kirikiri cafeteria,...was your time there well spent ?
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Conrod:
@OP never knew you once dished in the kirikiri cafeteria,...was your time there well spent ?

How is Onitsha gay ass city today?
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2022
mycar:

Peter Obi for once has never claimed to be a Saint, Nigerians on their own felt that he is best man in the race

Nigerians? Oh you mean those Biafra or death people who are now more Nigerian than Lord Lugard.

If I hear.
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Conrod: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

How is Onitsha gay ass city today?
Onitsha's cool but hot for ex convicts,...so pls dnt come.
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Leave obi alone, all these tinubu ppl.

Focus on selling the smelling shit to us. Leave obi alone.
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
If obi is far better than buhari haba! Now you no dey see abi u blind why all this mentality from you guys we should be talking about how to take his message to northern states not this Mr,Op

Actually every living thing is better than buhari, including plasmodium.
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Realdon1(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
I'm OBIdient to the core.
Shi shi, I no dey collect.
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2022
To Obi is better than sacrifice (sacrilege actually, if you consider the stinks competing with him), and to hearken is better than fat(iku) of ram.
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by mycar: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Nigerians? Oh you mean those Biafra or death people who are now more Nigerian than Lord Lugard.

If I hear.
Same thing with Yoruba and Odudua republic or nothing and many other ethnic group. Besides, we all are Nigerians until proven otherwise, I wonder why you think that Igbos are not worthy of producing a president. That's very low of you if you think so
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Oilwell(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Choose widely

Who packaged Buhari is it not the same Tinubu?

Is it not the same APC?
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oilwell:

Who packaged Buhari is it not the same Tinubu?

Is it not the same APC?

And did you see me advocate for a useless Tinubu Gbana presidency?
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
mycar:

How is he the best despite having a poor trackrecord? Nothing to point to as Governor; Even Obiano did the Airport but Obi na so so mouth he get
Re: Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi by mycar: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:

How is he the best despite having a poor trackrecord? Nothing to point to as Governor; Even Obiano did the Airport but Obi na so so mouth he get
Na you get your mouth, you can even say that he was never a governor, I can understand.
All I can say is "Obidience is better than sacrifice"

(1) (Reply)

Justice Tanko Has Neither Honor Nor Integrity By Farooq Kperogi / Donations In Kwara State For Tinubu's Presidency EMI LO KAN / Nigeria Military Personnel Attacked Abuja Prison Not Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.