Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. (1506 Views)

Beware Of The Self Pontificating Integrity Politician Peter Obi / Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Allashamu: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
His just waiting for Inec to do there own finish..

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by FreeStuffsNG: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lamba. lule pii

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obviously. His candidacy made the useless opposition so helpless that they had to resort to violence and criminality. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
A revolutionary with no definite ideology!

I have never seen a revolutionary who was a political prostitute!

Bought into APGA, decamped to PDP, and crashed in LP

Please! Call a spade a spade!

“A desperate political prostitute who is devoid of ANY ideology!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by GeneralPula: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
You’ll easily know he doesn’t understand the meaning of a revolutionary..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Johnthum(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lamba. lule pii

for your mind you think Tinubu will die so that Shettima will become president by proxy, but i put it to you that Shettima will die before Tinubu 💯

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lamba. lule pii

How far. You know who the real Jagaban of Lagos is now abi? You know we are voting out Sanwo Olu right? GRV ni ama dibo fun. I'm loving this. 😁😁😁

The popularity of the Obidient movement drove APC to foolishness, and they started displaying criminality openly. Forgetting that Nigerians and the world are watching. We will first vote out Sanwo Olu, then we will face the nonsense INEC are calling elections. Lastly, please tell Sanwo Olu to kiss his office goodbye. 😁😁😁

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Allashamu: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bros be calming down,you probably can't see beyond..

Peter can't work with those people he meet there.
And nothing is going to stop him from revolting Nigeria,Mark my Words.

I know reasons why you're happy,thus as a politician you are.

CoronaVirusRelo:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Danisaint112(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

“A desperate political prostitute who is devoid of ANY ideology!

He started from APGA and built it strong (he made APGA what it is today), moved to PDP because of his passion for a better Nigeria and because he also saw he can't use APGA to win the presidential election on the basis of tribalism, unfortunately the PDP Jonathan left in good care has been sold to Atiku and it would be impossible building a better Nigeria he desires under Atiku he then Moved to Labour Party.

Learn to choose your words wisely make thunder no fire you.

Peter Obi is not your regular loot loving politician. His track record speaks for him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Allashamu:

Please!

Peter never an ideology!

Why did he leave APGA!
Why did he leave PDP
Why did he join LP

Was it because of his ideology? NO, He was after power!

Where was the ideology when he contested as VP to PDP?

Do you think if Atiku made him a VP again, you will be talking about ideology.

Never trust politicians! Nigerian politicians are the most brilliant politicians in the entire universe!

They have the power to cajole anything!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

He started from APGA and built it strong, moved to PDP because of his passion for a better Nigeria and because he also saw he can't use APGA to win the archive his aim, when he also saw that the PDP has been sold to Atiku and it would be impossible building a better Nigeria he desires under Atiku he then Moved to Labour Party.

Learn to choose your words wisely, Peter Obi is not your regular loot loving politician. His track record speaks for him.

If Peter built APGA, what did Ojukwu do?

Moved to PDP because he wanted a better Nigeria 😀🤣😂🤣

Please retract that statement! Peter moved to PDP for a better Nigeria? 🤣😂🤣

Hello! You cannot sell this anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Danisaint112(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

If Peter built APGA, what did Ojukwu do?

Moved to PDP because he wanted a better Nigeria 😀🤣😂🤣

Please retract that statement! Peter moved to PDP for a better Nigeria? 🤣😂🤣

Hello! You cannot sell this anywhere!

I know dummies like you would find it hard to comprehend my statement. You finding it had to understand built and built it strong says it all.

Here is what Wikipedia said about the parties your Agbado loving master joined.

If he PO should be condemned for switching parties Tinubu should be roasted. The distance between you urchins and sense is like from Lagos to Australia.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

I know dummies like you would find it hard to comprehend my statement. You finding it had to understand built and built it strong says it all.

If he PO is should be condemned for switching parties Tinubu should be roasted. The distance between you urchins and sense is like from Lagos to Australia.

Atiku was also in APC before he rejoined PDP

So you are saying, Atiku and Obi reunited in PDP for a better Nigeria? 🤣🤣😂

PDP? Are you sure you typed PDP?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Allashamu: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
I have told you the reason why he left those parties,why still asking me why did he left..
I know it much more for you to comprehend,thus your thinking is of politically.
If you want to talk of whom that are after power,you talk of those that think they can have it with money.Peter is too prudent,I know lots of you underestimated him even,even those manipulating the election now never believed what is happening.and the more that is yet to unfold might blind the seers.
CoronaVirusRelo:

Please!

Peter never an ideology!

Why did he leave APGA!
Why did he leave PDP
Why did he join LP

Was it because of his ideology? NO, He was after power!

Where was the ideology when he contested as VP to PDP?

Do you think if Atiku made him a VP again, you will be talking about ideology.

Never trust politicians! Nigerian politicians are the most brilliant politicians in the entire universe!

They have the power to cajole anything!

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Figger(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

If he PO is should be condemned for switching parties Tinubu should be roasted. The distance between you urchins and sense is like from Lagos to Australia.
My guy don't waste ur energy on a useless urchin, suffer no dey tire some people. Maybe na the 30k npower stipend dey shark am.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Kasdat5(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
He's not a revolutionist , the real revolution that was supposed to take place was APC 2015 & #endsars , sadly that can never happen in Nigeria as we all enjoy being divided , rather than form a coalition & defeat any evil ..
We might never get it right in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Allashamu: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
In your own perception your right.
Note:Nigeria is far from the light,Africa Generally
But the man for the job is here,so keep chill,as it unfolds.

Kasdat5:
He's not a revolutionist , the real revolution that was supposed to take place was APC 2015 & #endsars , sadly that can never happen in Nigeria as we all enjoy being divided , rather than form a coalition & defeat any evil ..
We might never get it right in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by JagabanBorgu: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reinaldo:

How far. You know who the real Jagaban of Lagos is now abi? You know we are voting out Sanwo Olu right? GRV ni ama dibo fun. I'm loving this. 😁😁😁

The popularity of the Obidient movement drove APC to foolishness, and they started displaying criminality openly. Forgetting that Nigerians and the world are watching. We will first vote out Sanwo Olu, then we will face the nonsense INEC are calling elections. Lastly, please tell Sanwo Olu to kiss his office goodbye. 😁😁😁
U will still come back to çry riggîng like u are cryîñg now.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by JagabanBorgu: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Allashamu:

People are winning seats in the north under NNPP because of Kwankwaso, Kwankwaso will be president before Obi will ever be.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by JagabanBorgu: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

If he PO should be condemned for switching parties Tinubu should be roasted. The distance between you urchins and sense is like from Lagos to Australia.
I thought u were sounding intelligent until u posted d picture of Tinubu and his political party, it didn't occur to u that those parties aside the first one are change of names till APC?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Danisaint112(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Figger:
My guy don't waste ur energy on a useless urchin, suffer no dey tire some people. Maybe na the 30k npower stipend dey shark am.

He is a paid goon. Dude is even working overnight. 😂 Suffer no dey tire some people.

The case of a slave being comfortable being a slave and fighting his saviours. Damn! I have given up on Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by shidaa: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Allashamu:
His just waiting for Inec to do there own finish..

Then you are who
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Danisaint112(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I thought u were sounding intelligent until u posted d picture of Tinubu and his political party, it didn't occur to u that those parties aside the first one are change of names till APC?

My question now; was Tinubu in one party his whole life? Man of wisdom. 🙄
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by JagabanBorgu: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

My question now; was Tinubu in one party his whole life? Man of wisdom. 🙄
He was in a party as a senator in 1993, when the military góvèrñment disbanded d senate, he was sent to exile, when he came back, he joined another party, that other party is what is changing names till APC now.
He didn't join to get VP or prèsîdéñtîaI ticket like Obi.
And he didn't swear that he should dîé if he changed party like Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Allashamu: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
I am whom you say I am..

shidaa:

Then you are who
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Allashamu: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
I laugh at your poor mind... grin grin

JagabanBorgu:

People are winning seats in the north under NNPP because of Kwankwaso, Kwankwaso will be president before Obi will ever be.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by JagabanBorgu: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Allashamu:
I laugh at your poor mind... grin grin

U have been laughing at us since May, and now u are in teàrs.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Honchoslim16(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Y'all should stop hyping this Obi.... He's a packaged lying fraud!
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Allashamu: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
I don't laugh at people,I do at there shallow mind.
It obvious all Africans,especially black do think of is politics and power,which is definitely of personal interest,not even of common man at large.
But this time Nigeria must change it structure,I know you must have seen what that happened in so many states during this election,yes you decides to take it as the norm since you only reason with your poor mind politically.But the real deal is about to unfold.

JagabanBorgu:

U have been laughing at us since May, and now u are in teàrs.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by JagabanBorgu: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Allashamu:
I don't laugh at people,I do at there shallow mind.
It obvious all Africans,especially black do think of is politics and power,which is definitely of personal interest,not even of common man at large.
But this time Nigeria must change it structure,I know you must have seen what that happened in so many states during this election,yes you decides to take it as the norm since you only reason with your poor mind politically.But the real deal is about to unfold.

All Obi followers claim to be enlightened but they are all mugus, I am not surprised about u.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not A Politician,Peter Obi Is A Revolutionist. by Allashamu: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oh I'm proud you even mentioned enlightened will take it as an accolades.

But mind you that I don't share same ideology with you don't seems to make me whom you claims i am.
The fact is that I didn't even vote for anybody,I don't have voters card,cause I'm too big to be standing in queue with narrow minded people like you,and have my vote been counted by same sets,that only stands for moment gains than future..so bro,we await for the revolts.i will be glad your generation will enjoy from it,not even you cause you're so far from the light.

JagabanBorgu:

All Obi followers claim to be enlightened but they are all mugus, I am not surprised about u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Are Happy With The Decision In Adeleke's Case. / ‘I Must Be President Of Nigeria’ – Peter Obi Insists / Tinubu Is No More A Citizen Of Guinea, His Passport Expired – Tinubu's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.