Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures (1991 Views)

Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by ablejesus26(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Faber:
My Benin City people.

Born in Aba...made in Benin City.

A&B is the code.

But that will not stop Atiku from coming

#AtikuIsComing2023

So Vasel all of a sudden you have become pro atifku grin
Wow wow wow grin

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Benaddy: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Oga na lie you the talk na benin I dey , obi no go see anything for Edo state, even pdp eye don clear now after togba don show them pepper, na apc get ground now for benin
Goldenkrezi:
Edo is already secured for Peter Obi... Na state wey get head be this
If e sure for Tinubu make him carry thug go rig for Edo na.... E go be grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Benaddy: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2022
How far about your obaseki now?
ScamHunter:

That Obaseki surprised me. I never supported his election for first term because he's APC, but when Oshiomole started fighting him, I realized he must be doing something right.
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Benaddy: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2022
If the time don reach you go wake up for your dream
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Masterito(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2022
All you said is trash. In the past, I have personally talked to Ibos in Lagos, all I hear the way touts operate is crazy. They also feel the state is not be managed well, despite the huge IGR they contribute to.
DiscoverID:

The only reason why the ibos have persistent feeling of ill will or resentment towards him is that hate strong political figures.

They said, and I quote.." Tinubu through his political grip stopped us from ruling lagos". One said "that he can't wait for him to die so that they will become dupety governor and then governor in lagos and take over this no man's land". Listen to Nnamdi kanu broadcast during endsars brouhaha.

Atiku and Wike Currently In Closed Door Meeting In Port Harcourt / Lagos Crowds Go Gaga, Chant 'Atiku! Atiku!' As They Welcome Him (Videos) / Reno :another Gobsmacking Surprise, Peter Obi Does Well In Some Northern States