Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures (1988 Views)

Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Door to door campaigning for Peter Obi kicks off in Benin, Edo state.
My Edo people have literally taken the Obident matter personally. No wonder their governor was the first to raise alarm!!
Na Wetin Peter gee dem shop? iye mee!!!

https://evideostv.com/door-to-door-campaigning-for-peter-obi-kicks-off-in-benin/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Thamesbridge:
My Edo people have literally taken the Obident matter personally. No wonder their governor was the first to raise alarm!!

https://evideostv.com/door-to-door-campaigning-for-peter-obi-kicks-off-in-benin/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by IntelChief: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2022
My late grandfather once said in the year 350BC that: "Nothing resets the brains of Nigerians and makes them OBIdient than Buhari's administration"

Las las, Buhari na blessing in disguise.

Oh, how i miss my late wise grandfather cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
The love is real... Not garri and groundnut induced

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by LagosEmir: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi is coming

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Faber(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
My Benin City people.

Born in Aba...made in Benin City.

A&B is the code.

But that will not stop Atiku from coming

#AtikuIsComing2023

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Nice

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Laslas Obi won't get up to 4m votes

They should enjoy the euphorua
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Goldenkrezi: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Edo is already secured for Peter Obi... Na state wey get head be this
If e sure for Tinubu make him carry thug go rig for Edo na.... E go be grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by zionmde: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Not many things to be proud of in This country
But am proud I am one of those who will stand under the sun or in the rain to cast my vote for a man I believe will change this country for the better. They said he has no structure, let me rather be his platform along with millions of youths who are tired of this country's present condition

He will not buy anybody's vote
We his supporters will not snatch any ballot box but we will protect our votes
We will not threaten anybody with death for not voting him
We will stand tall in victory or in vanquish and say YES we took a step to make this country better. Something I will be proud of till I go to meet my creator

Broooooommmm! Brommmmm!!!! Brooooooooooommmmm!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by OVB123: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Thamesbridge:

Lalasticlala
In Benin city, we are all Obidient to Labour Party comes 2023.

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2022
LagosEmir:
Peter Obi is coming
this your picture off me
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by ScamHunter: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Keep stacking them up boys. The stakes are too high, so we leave no room for the mediocre to maneuver.

Edo is leading in Obidience. Taraba is second. Who's third?

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Thamesbridge:

Lalasticlala

True true, Edo no dey carry last. The people of the state generally has a high IQ to understand what is good for them and what is not. Majority of those supporting Tinubu are dum.b people who can't reason properly for themselves.

Obaseki is a smart man, he realized that most Edo people are now Obi-dient and decided to support them tactically.

He would most likely be among the first governors that would decamp to Labour Party grin

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by DiscoverID: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Assetinvestor:

True true, Edo no dey carry last. The people of the state generally has a high IQ to understand what is good for them and what is not. Majority of those supporting Tinubu are dum.b people who can't reason properly for themselves.

Obaseki is a smart man, he realized that most Edo people are now Obi-dient and decided to support them tactically.

He would most likely be among the first governors that would decamp to Labour Party grin
The only reason why the ibos have persistent feeling of ill will or resentment towards him is that hate strong political figures.

They said, and I quote.." Tinubu through his political grip stopped us from ruling lagos". One said "that he can't wait for him to die so that they will become dupety governor and then governor in lagos and take over this no man's land". Listen to Nnamdi kanu broadcast during endsars brouhaha.
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by ScamHunter: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Assetinvestor:

That Obaseki surprised me. I never supported his election for first term because he's APC, but when Oshiomole started fighting him, I realized he must be doing something right.

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Sergio101(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2022
We are ever ready cool
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by ScamHunter: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2022
DiscoverID:

The only reason why the ibos have persistent feeling of ill will or resentment towards him is that hate strong political figures.

They said, and I quote.." Tinubu through his political grip stopped us from ruling lagos". One said "that he can't wait for him to die so that they will become dupety governor and then governor in lagos and take over this no man's land". Listen to Nnamdi kanu broadcast during endsars brouhaha.

Assetinvestor, one of the low IQ personalities you just mentioned. Ramblings of an inebriated mind.

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by CrownOfClay724: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Not surprised.
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=TheNiceGuy post=114041933]Laslas Obi won't get up to 4m votes

They should enjoy the euphorua[/quote]

Before you said that Obi won't get up to 300,000 votes, now you've increased it to 4m. Las Las you will increase it to 40m when everyone becomes Obi-dient grin grin

In your frustration, look at what you wrote as euphoria cheesy cheesy

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2022
ScamHunter:

Assetinvestor, one of the low IQ personalities you just mentioned. Ramblings of an inebriated mind.

Just imagine the rubbish the olodo wrote cheesy cheesy

My brother, he is a typical Tinubu supporter and most of them like I said can't reason properly because they have very low IQ.

He is among the 50 million unemployed youths Tinubu is hoping to employ in the army and feed them with cassava cheesy cheesy

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Vyzz: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2022

Edo love.

Edo people sabi better thing, no wonder na do do their women I dey attract
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by pacesetting: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Before they said Obi doesn't have structure.

After that: Obi can't even win in SE or SS

Now: Obi won't get up to 4 million votes grin grin

TheNiceGuy:

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Tomek09(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2022
I'm Yoruba but I will make sure Tinubu and his useless agberos loses in my Yemetu, Ibadan polling unit. Enough is Enough.

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2022
I love the Energy.

Please put in more work, at least that will ruin PDP and Atiku's chances in the SS and SE.

That way, Tinubu will get Presidency on a platter.
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by kponkedenge(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Benin, Edo State is really surprising me with the love they are showing Peter Obi.

Nothing transactional here.

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by owiko(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2022
D
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Ddokie: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You have increased it to 4 million already? Considering you gave him no chance a month ago, we are making progress.

By this time in October, You may have increased it to 8m, and by election proper, you yourself might have become Obidient.

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Slynation(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tsunami is coming...!! So many Nigerians are tired!!

Only Endsarz protesters across Nigeria should guarantee Obi's Victory
Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by Slynation(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Lol...I can see you guys have started increasing the figures grin formally it was he wouldn't get up to 1m votes

By September, I'm very certain it will "Las las Obi won't get up to 15m votes" grin

Re: Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures by alterego17: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Faber:
My Benin City people.

Born in Aba...made in Benin City.

A&B is the code.

But that will not stop Atiku from coming

#AtikuIsComing2023

My Aba broda why u no obedient na?....u suppose know say atiku na d sole fulani generator importer 4 naija....u fall hands oh

Obideints Wants To Take Ownership Of Lagos. Caption. / Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi / How Peter OBI Destroys APC 's Sponsored Kadiara