Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. (1192 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March / A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by sexsinners(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2011
Ghana did a good move, their next step should them to arrest anyone that sleeps with a prostitute and have sex before marriage.

alllllll sins and bad for the future.

oh yeah and ppl should be arrested for adultry.
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by Dyt(f): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2011
blinks
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by sexsinners(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2011
Ghana’s Western Region Minister, Paul Evans Aidoo MP has ordered the immediate arrest of all homosexuals in the country’s west.
Aidooo has tasked Ghana’s Bureau of National Investigations and security forces to round up the country’s gay population and has called on landlords and tenants to inform on people they suspect of being homosexuals.
“All efforts are being made to get rid of these people in the society,” he said.
The move by the Minister follows months of campaigning by the Christian Council of Ghana which last week called on Ghanaians not to vote for any politician who believes in the rights of homosexuals.
Muslims and Christians in the Western Region have been staging protests ever since a local media report claimed there were around 8000 homosexuals and lesbians in the district.
However, a lawyer at Kwame Nkrumah University, Ernest Kofi Abotsie, questioned the legality of the move.
Abotsie said laws outlawing “unnatural canal knowledge” in the Ghanaian criminal code were ambiguous and had not been defined to mean homosexuality, and it was wrong for politicians to be telling police how to carry out their duties.

ghana now Arrest gays, they should also arrest those for fornication,and adultry
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2011
Let's hope the UN sleeps and never wake up on this issue. Some of us know its really disgusting and shit for a dude fxucking another dudes aaanus *double ewwww* but they still deserve to be treated as human beings. . I personally hate what they are into not them as human.
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 23, 2011
when will people mind their business? tongue just asking.
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 23, 2011
As soon as MzDarkSkin starts greeting her elders
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by 190: 6:19am On Jul 23, 2011
grin grin
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by MrsChima(f): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2011
So exactly what the minister is going to do with the gays? Lock them up for sucking each other dicks? undecided
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by sweetgala(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2011
While homosexuality still confuses me, I'm perplexed at how African countries and third world countries treat the issue as a moral sin( civil crime). An indecent practice law should be used to curb public display of homosexual and heterosexual indecent behavior in conservative countries with a don't ask don't tell clause as used in the US Army. I think Italy have such a system which applies to every one
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2011
sweet_gala:

While homosexuality still confuses me, I'm perplexed at how African countries and third world countries treat the issue as a moral sin( civil crime). An indecent practice law should be used to curb public display of Same-sex and heterosexual indecent behavior in conservative countries with a don't ask don't tell clause as used in the US Army. I think Italy have such a system which applies to every one

exactly. in the caribbean a g@y person caught in the act can face up to 30 years in prison (if they make it there lipsrsealed). I mean EVERY island if not most. Naturally Jamaica took the heat as being 'trouble in paradise' to the g@y community world wide because somehow we 'represent the entire caribbean'   tongue cool but it's not just us. Our latin american brothers and sisters are also harsh on homosexuality. its just how it is south of the American border. We are very religious and supersticious.  undecided many of us believe g@ys to be victims of some sort of contageous curse  tongue. And with all that being said, i don't know if its my being a woman or growing up in the US but I don't think that being g@y should mean automatic disqualifications of human and civil rights.

REALITY101:

As soon as MzDarkSkin starts greeting her elders

sheesh! my bad grandpa!  grin good morning/afternoon/night!  cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by MandingoII(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
Ghana is gay Central. Gays are everywhere in Ghana.
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by Horus(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2011
Politicians make no serious attempts to solve the urgent problems in Africa but they care in priority about what is happening in your bedroom. 
This is ridiculous !!.  No politician belongs in your bedroom.
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 24, 2011
MandingoII:

Ghana is gay Central. man-loving-men are everywhere in Ghana.

ooooh ok. so you're Ghanaian? tongue
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by sweetgala(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2011
Politicians don't care to arrest this dilemma because they are have no interest in risking their votes to challenge the opinion in their communities.  A leader needs to lead an ignorant nation to knowledge and change the negative but a corrupt leader wants to pacify their stupidity and thus cosign to uch a silly opinion.
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by eddy1977(m): 2:43am On Jul 26, 2011
leave gaays alone.
as long as they are not starting a rebellion or a riot,they must be treated like other citizens.
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by drea15(f): 2:51am On Jul 26, 2011
I do really agree with you,  Gays are human too,  They do deserved to be respected and be able to find their own happiness  sad sad

[quote][/quote]
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by RSA(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2011
I have no problem with this law,or whatever it is.But it will be nice if the very same minister use the same passion and power to arrest corrupt leaders in his goverment,the same goes to all Africa.Africa have bigger problems that need to be addressed than homosexual.Corrupt leaders who killing innocent people inorder to enrich themself are far more worse than two man doing their act.
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by omofat: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
They're going to arrest all g.a.ys in ghana and lock them up in prison for doing each other outside abi?

Ok, so what does the minister think that all these g.a.y men would be doing once they are inside?
Re: I Want To Marry Ghana For Arresting Homosexuals. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
Ghana must first feed its starving people some food. only when this important task is accomplished, should it be worrying about this petty useless stuff. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopia Bans All Internet Communication. / Interesting Facts About Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy / The African Union Should create One United Army Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.