Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner (24174 Views)

Adamawa SUG President: Policemen In Viral Video To Face Disciplinary Sanctions / UNILAG Students Dragging Water From A Broken Tap / Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner by Neddyogu(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
salem1996:

Sir, you cannot discipline me because there is no any inscription or label on the bottle water that said "drink only in a glass cup". undecided
Next to that, I was so thirsty that I cannot carry the glass cup with my hands due to how it was shaken, it may fall yakata and break break and you will have discipline me more harshly than this so in my wisdom I choose the lesser evil cheesy
Lastly my Lord, if you think my point one and two are not convincing enough, arrange another dinner with good Turkey and pepper meat made with spices of Italian curry, then drop a child cold water and a glass cup and see if I will repeat it again cool

I rest my case my Lawd grin sad

wink

Baba na extra year u dey find so and law school fees no be here o
Re: Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner by Neddyogu(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Simply reply the director and tell him that you needed to drink water because you were choking to death

And you saw flies inside the glasses in front of you...

That was why you guzzled from the bottle .

And learn from your mistake... Don't try it again.

Quiet smart, but don't you think someone choking would have attracted witnesses at a dinner?
Re: Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner by Zelenskyy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Neddyogu:

Quiet smart, but don't you think someone choking would have attracted witnesses at a dinner?

Explain to the director that those on the table were focused and more interested in dinner..
Re: Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner by Georgejeez: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
The worst of it all , the student will have to explain why he drank from the bottle and why he uploaded the Query photo on the net .E don zeh
Re: Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner by Neddyogu(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Explain to the director that those on the table were focused and more interested in dinner..

Dem go jus increase ur punishment for wasting the director's time. I know someone that missed that law dinner simply because he wore the wrong color of socks. Dat dinner issa serious affair o.
Re: Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner by Ypp1: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Really
Re: Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
I am sure he learnt it from his mentor - JAGABAN.
Re: Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner by olaremint(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Idiots can never understand. It simply defines character, proper manners to do the right thing always. When you have a clients money kept in trust, the discipline makes sure that you dont plunder it simply because its easy to do that and you can replace it. Those are the ethics of the profession, once you cant live up to that standard, join the zazu, marlians train
Re: Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner by Tundex911: 5:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Thunder ⚡ strike all those committee

Why dem no go arrest bubu

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner by OROSENIWO1: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(18+) The Japanese Unclad Art Class Photos & Video / Ekiti Students Protest Fee Hike, Fayose’s Policies / Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.