Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin (1203 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022

Re: David Hundeyin by helinues: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2022
When you beat drum too much, na tear it go eventually tear.

So this guy would soon be relegated with his past utterances about to hunt him?

Dem no dey learn

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2022
This OP is obviously feeling the Hundeyin heat no doubt

The man is doing a good job

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by BSdetective: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2022
So the idiot isn't even a Yoruba. He left Benin republic to come to Nigeria in search of popularity, cus on a normal day he's a nobody in benin.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2022
BSdetective:
So the idiot isn't even a Yoruba. He left Benin republic to come to Nigeria in search of popularity, cus on a normal day he's a nobody in benin.
What makes him a nobody , because he took Tinubu and his useless slaves to the cleaners ?

Now tell me, Is Tinubu a true indigine of Lagos ?

12 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by Frigga13: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2022
This man is truly mean

Olboy..

But Yoruba will claim Atiku is not Nigeria and not fulani

Forgetting Fulani has many tribe too

They will tell you ikwere and delta are not igbos

But same Yoruba will lump all Yoruba tribe as Yoruba ..

Yoruba people are really funny .

Power to the people
North2023

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by BSdetective: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

What makes him a nobody , because he took Tinubu and his useless slaves to the cleaners ?

Run along boy.... I don't make exchange with eboe pigs.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by BaddestQueen(f): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Now tell me, Is Tinubu a true indigine of Lagos ?
Tinubu urchins are criminals

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by OkutaNla: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Anyone that has followed Hundeyin's commentaries for sometime on twitter would find that he's a very bitter anti-Yoruba guy. His deep-seated hatred for Yorubas stems from his feeling that the Yoruba culture and language is displacing his Egun culture. I also think he's battling self-esteem issues which he tries to mask via cyber bullying.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2022
BSdetective:

Run along boy.... I don't make exchange with eboe pigs.
I just ask a question and you're foaming from both side of the mouth

David hundeyin is the greatest Yoruba man alive
Re: David Hundeyin by r4bbit: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin
Re: David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Tinubu urchins are criminals
It runs in there system

Na only thief dey support thief
Re: David Hundeyin by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2022
BSdetective:

He clearly even states that his family are originally from Benin republic and not lagos or yorubas in anyway. People who know him personally have spoken about his hidden hate for yorubas and strive to tarnish or pull down anything built by a Yoruba and the ibo rats from the east are more than happy to fund his little agenda. Check the major people whom his garbage journalism targets the most...

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by VoteTinubu2023: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2022
He has his audience so I don't really blame him.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: David Hundeyin by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2022
OkutaNla:
Anyone that has followed Hundeyin's commentaries for sometime on twitter would find that he's a very bitter anti-Yoruba guy. His deep-seated hatred for Yorubas stems from his feeling that the Yoruba culture and language is displacing his Egun culture. I also think he's battling self-esteem issues which he tries to mask via cyber bullying.

He once said that he felt yorubas were colonizing his egun people.....

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin by Karlovych: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2022
embarassed The Iragbiji criminal and his urchins will realize that Nigeria is not Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2022
WesternOligarch:

He clearly even states that his family are originally from Benin republic and not lagos or yorubas in anyway. People who know him personally have spoken about his hidden hate for yorubas and strive to tarnish or pull down anything built by a Yoruba and the ibo rats from the east are more than happy to fund his little agenda. Check the major people whom his garbage journalism targets the most...
David hundeyin is a Yoruba man and more greater than obafemi awolowo , infact , David is the greatest Yoruba man alive and that's fact

He's doing a good job which is distabilizing Tinubu and his God forsaken touts on Twitter, we are proud of what he's doing and will continue to support him .

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He has his audience so I don't really blame him.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Nigerians will not vote for an international thief like Tinubu

Re: David Hundeyin by BSdetective: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2022
WesternOligarch:

He'd soon be exposed and disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by Onepeople: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2022
I once said it ,one day the true owners of Lagos will rise and invaders will scamper for safety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin by kponkedenge(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2022
OkutaNla:

Educate me: aside the fact that yorubas and Eguns share same state (Lagos), are there any similarities between the both languages?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2022
BSdetective:

He'd soon be exposed and disgraced.

The guy is just a bitter person getting attention from his majorly bitter and hate filled ibo audience. But like everything ibo folks support......they always end in failure and irrelevance.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Yeah he's also greater than Ojukwu and the 3million stupid ibos that where sent to hell. Fvck off my mentions, am not interested in your stupidity. Go svck his divk on Twitter.
Na you open thread na still you dey cry .. grin

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Onepeople:
I once said it ,one day the true owners of Lagos will rise and invaders will scamper for safety.
It's about time bro
Re: David Hundeyin by OkutaNla: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2022
WesternOligarch:

He once said that he felt yorubas were colonizing his egun people.....

I remember reading that comment from him. That's the basis of his hatred. I suspect he has deep psychological issues too, hence his perpetual bitterness. The guy is always bitter. But he's too small to confront the great Yoruba race. His people/forebears tried it severally in the past and were put in their place. Iti ogede ni, ko to ohun ta'n y'ada si. But I wish more Yorubas are aware of his hatred and put him in his place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin by NwaIdeato: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Hundeyin is a true Egun man (the real owners of Lagos), and his ill-sentiments towards the primitive and uncivilized Yaribaas who have for decades oppressed his Egun people is an ideal echoe of pain and a need to be heard...Igbos stand with the oppressed Egun and Awori people, and with the help of the Igbos and other well meaning Nigerians...we shall come together and chase away the Yaribaa barbarians back to their Godforsaken dumpsites in Ogbomosho, Ijebu-ode, Iragbiji, Ilesha etc...there's a reason why every Yaribaa subhuman including one dirty looking thing from Ibadan is claiming "Omo Lasgidi"...but we shall chase you animals out of Lagos soon.

God bless Hundeyin, na man you be cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin by Fahdiga(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:
When you beat drum too much, na tear it go eventually tear.

So this guy would soon be relegated with his past utterances about to hunt him?

Dem no dey learn
Trash. Stop attaching Hundeyin to Yoruba by fire by force. The honest man has stated that he isn't Yoruba but Ogu yet you are bitter about it.
Re: David Hundeyin by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Na you open thread na still you dey cry .. grin

The thread wasn't opened for goobers like you, get a life. 99% of the time on this site you bring no substance to any conversation and responding to your stupidity kills one's brain cells.
Re: David Hundeyin by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2022
OkutaNla:

So there is a difference between the two cultures? Until now I thought every culture from Lagos to the Edo border up to Kwara and Kabba is Yoruba.
Are there other subcultures within the Southwest region that do not identify as Yoruba?
Re: David Hundeyin by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
He is from a dysfunctional background and according to him, wounded by the "world's worst bully" father; his father, who he loves to disgrace and drag online. If he can drag and insult the person he calls his own father online just know that it can nor be well with him. Remember, he is even yet to have kids. Yi o ye ni ola. If you are not from a dysfunctional background, do not open up your life to kids like him He is a victim of a dysfunctional family.

He is thriving on social media that can be taken away with a stroke of pen.
buy this book to educate him on how the Ouidah have links with the Yoruba and why it is not by accident they are in both Lagos and Ogun state https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctv177thv2

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. The Eguns are not up to 15% of Lagos population as at today and nobody discriminates against Egun because there are even Yoruba Obas under the Akran of Badagry (mo fi owo ti owo pe oriade) who is a highly revered Oba in Yorubaland. Nobody should fight him, he is his own enemy and will destroy himself at last.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Excelloque:

So there is a difference between the two cultures? Until now I thought every culture from Lagos to the Edo border up to Kwara and Kabba is Yoruba.
Are there other subcultures within the Southwest region that do not identify as Yoruba?

Within Yoruba ethnic group there are tribes and sub tribes each with their own unique differences, e.g there are cultural differences between ijebus and ibadan people, same with okun and ondo people, but they're all Yorubas. People only exploit this for political reasons. But the agenda will always fail.......even colonization and slavery couldn't take the Yorubaness from descendants of yorubas in Brazil and Cuba.....to this day they still recognize their heritage.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. / Census: We Keep Deceiving Ourselves – Obasanjo / Southern Kaduna For Peter Obi, Massive Love (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.