Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Stand With The Anambra Commissioner Of Education Prof Mrs Ngozi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With The Anambra Commissioner Of Education Prof Mrs Ngozi (440 Views)

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Prof (Mrs) Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To Ikpoba Hill Market, Edo [Photos] / BIOGRAPHY: Profile Of Prof Mrs Lilian Salami, UNIBEN New VC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With The Anambra Commissioner Of Education Prof Mrs Ngozi by MaobiCarl(f): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Many Nigerians hate transparency.
Our amiable Anambra Commissioner for education.

Prof Mrs Ngozi

May God be your strength. I heard wonderful testimonies about you in the ongoing teachers recruitment from brilliant, hard working and honest Nigerians.

What impressed me most is she was always punctual, remained right there at screening centre, simple and trying her best to organise adults to stay on line. ( most people didn't know she's the commisoner)

I also heard about blackmails and name shaming from people who can't follow due process, angry because they can't bribe their way through.
Imagine wanabbe teachers employing impersonators to write job exams for them.

One of the most transparent government job recruitment exercise in a long while

Prof Mrs Ngozi, please do not let evil win. Please do not give up. Our generation is damaged, everything has gone rogue (Political slot and bribes) no respect for public officers. We're not used to your level of uprightness... In time we will.

May good things always come to good people.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With The Anambra Commissioner Of Education Prof Mrs Ngozi by EkelediliBuhari: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Nigerians do now like due process. they call it being sharp.

If you stand in line to wait they perceive you as dull, and you aren't street smart.

How can a teacher fail competency test and still be fighting for the same spot. you should be begging for a lower position to enable you remain in the system and someday pass the competency test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stand With The Anambra Commissioner Of Education Prof Mrs Ngozi by Dikegodspower(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
That commissioner is filthy,
Re: I Stand With The Anambra Commissioner Of Education Prof Mrs Ngozi by UniqueJane1(f): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
MaobiCarl:
Many Nigerians hate transparency.
Our amiable Anambra Commissioner for education.

Prof Mrs Ngozi

May God be your strength. I heard wonderful testimonies about you in the ongoing teachers recruitment from brilliant, hard working and honest Nigerians.

What impressed me most is she was always punctual, remained right there at screening centre, simple and trying her best to organise adults to stay on line. ( most people didn't know she's the commisoner)

I also heard about blackmails and name shaming from people who can't follow due process, angry because they can't bribe their way through.
Imagine wanabbe teachers employing impersonators to write job exams for them.

One of the most transparent government job recruitment exercise in a long while

Prof Mrs Ngozi, please do not let evil win. Please do not give up. Our generation is damaged, everything has gone rogue (Political slot and bribes) no respect for public officers. We're not used to your level of uprightness... In time we will.

May good things always come to good people.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With The Anambra Commissioner Of Education Prof Mrs Ngozi by MaobiCarl(f): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dikegodspower:
That commissioner is filthy,

Explain how?

(1) (Reply)

Apapa Port Rail Track For Completion In Two Weeks, Says Saraki / Analysis Of The 2023 Candidates For President (apc, Pdp, Lp, Nnpp) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Apartments and gift car to Tiktok viral teacher In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.