Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate (67263 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections / Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by zionmde: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2022
naija4life247:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President in 2023
No bro
I don't do that shit.
I will go on my knees and pray for him to succeed the same with any other president. That's what my bible instructs

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by nony43(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2022
zionmde:
E don dey happen
Tinubu will sweep NE, NW, NC and Niger Republic with broom! Brooom!! Brooòom!!!! Brooooooooooommmmm!!!!!

Hahahahahaha. grin grin grin. Go do comedy you suppose don blow by now.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2022
obynzo:

Hatred is not allowing you to have sense

Common sense is very foreign to you hence your warped view is to be expected.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by Assumptabeke(f): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:
It's allowed

Bt on a serious note.....will there be election in the east come 2023?

Why are you so disturbed about what is going on in the east? If there's no election in east, it will favor whoever you're supporting, as there will be no vote coming from there. So, stop getting yourself worked up about the election in the east.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by ponishah: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Tradernaija1:
They will empty APC.
Na only tinubu and oba of lagos go remain for apc
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by odomanis: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:
It's allowed

Bt on a serious note.....will there be election in the east come 2023?

How is it your business ? Are you from the east ?
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Common sense is very foreign to you hence your warped view is to be expected.

I think it applies to you. See how you came to a gun fight with a broom
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by IJOBA11: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2022
garfield1:

And so what! Why bother about one senator defection
E PAIN AMgrin
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by Amoo89: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Kwanza:

So when they now move to Labour Party they are now saint or good people in the eyes of people. Same routine and former. I laughing a Nigerian.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2022
zionmde:
E don dey happen
Tinubu will sweep NE, NW, NC and Niger Republic with broom! Brooom!! Brooòom!!!! Brooooooooooommmmm!!!!!
brace ur self

Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tradernaija1:
They will empty APC.
These are people that lost the primaries in there parties grin grin grin
Its normal in Politics...... Just like how Peter Obi knows that he can not take on Atiku grin grin grin
He then Ran away from PDP to LP grin grin grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by gentlegenius(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
garfield1:

And so what! Why bother about one senator defection
No sir... it is not one. Many federal lawmakers had already left the APC in the last ten days. Are you just coming back from Panya?
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by Funflipper: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Miracle2020:
what is apc? How many votes did ACN have and how many votes did CPC bring?
Don't forget that Nuhu Ribadu and Atiku contested in ACN , none of them got second position.
CPC was less than a year but buhari was able to get 12million votes. Can tinubu get up to 10 million votes without buhari endorsement? The answer is no no no.

What is APC? We all know that it was Tinubu, Oshiomole and Amaechi who helped the lifeless PMB (who didn't even have the strenght to open his mouth) win again in 2019 against all odds when he was already on verge of being disgraced out of office. If you are a kid, go meet your elder ones to enlighten you.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by garfield1: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
gentlegenius:

No sir... it is not one. Many federal lawmakers had already left the APC in the last ten days. Are you just coming back from Panya?

Many lawmakers have also left pdp
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by oluwadabira111(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
garfield1:

But A.P.C is feeling the heat more lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by Miracle2020: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Funflipper:

What is APC? We all know that it was Tinubu, Oshiomole and Amaechi who helped the lifeless PMB (who didn't even have the strenght to open his mouth) win again in 2019 against all odds when he was already on verge of being disgraced out of office. If you are a kid, go meet your elder ones to enlighten you.
then tinubu should make himself president let see.
I asked you. How many votes tinubu brought to apc.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by Funflipper: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Miracle2020:
then tinubu should make himself president let see.
I asked you. How many votes tinubu brought to apc.

I don't know how many votes to be honest but I know BAT has got 3 consecutive presidential election victories under his belt. 2011, 2015, 2019.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by gentlegenius(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
garfield1:

Yes.
Because PDP = APC
The same band of crooks moving back and forth just to satisfy their selfish interest and lifelong ambitions.
This is why we choose to be OBIdient.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by newoffer: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
He made everybody who they are today...By 2023 he will make himself by himself. Alot of transfer coming up.
zionmde:
E don dey happen
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by Miracle2020: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Funflipper:

I don't know how many votes to be honest but I know BAT has got 3 consecutive presidential election victories under his belt. 2011, 2015, 2019.
2023 also, so continue fooling yourself.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate by Funflipper: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Miracle2020:
2023 also, so continue fooling yourself.

Listen up you little bitch! I am not the cause of your depression or whatever predicament you are passing through but if you think resorting to insults will bring you relief, then you must be the biggest fool in your fool's paradise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.