Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago (3941 Views)

How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / LIRS Shuts Down Portal That Exposed Tax Payer's Data After NITDA Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by islandsscotch8: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu , Jah bless the leader.
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by sukar886: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
How can a drug baron be a president of a country ... God forbid , anyone supporting this man is evil
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
sukar886:
How can a drug baron be a president of a country ... God forbid , anyone supporting this man is evil
Is the average Nigerian evil is the question.
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
An international thief cannot and will not be my president

Tinubu and hushpuppi should be in the same prison
100%
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by Softmirror: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
mycar:

And how did others make their money?
Anyways, as one makes his bed so shall he lie on it

YES OF COURSE!
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Softmirror:

YES OF COURSE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 3:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Pathokpo:

Leave them wetin concerns me. If tinubu by mistake become president na for me to just find my way enter Morocco �� in order to become tinubu major supplier of ashish to be distributed in lagos. I know say baba no go want miss the opportunity to cash out from the introduction of the drug as a baron wen him be.
grin
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 5:55am On Jun 23, 2022
CC

David Hundeyin
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by Ceenaija(m): 6:00am On Jun 23, 2022
If this allegations are true, I don't know what Tinubu will be doing In the government house.
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 6:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Ceenaija:
If this allegations are true, I don't know what Tinubu will be doing In the government house.
This is Nigeria where Ganduje was caught on tape collecting $5 million dollars in bribes and nothing happened. Corruption and drug peddling is not frowned upon.
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 6:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Frontpage
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2022
CC
UrPapa
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Some people are clamoring for this old druggie, who has destroyed so many youth lives with the drug he brings to the country. As for me I am ready to waste my vote and voice for Peter Obi of the LP
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by Eniitankorede: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Fake news. They are running after another entity, not Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Otherwise how is he able to enter and leave US at will? How are diplomats and ambassadors travelling to his house on weekly basis, including US ambassador? Someone who was working at Mobil for several years, worked in many multinational companies and turning them around will be linked with drug dealing? Very laughable!!!. I don’t know of any drug junky as brilliant as Tinubu. Fake stories sponsored by IPOB!!!
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Fake news. They are running after another entity, not Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Otherwise how is he able to enter and leave US at will? How are diplomats and ambassadors travelling to his house on weekly basis, including US ambassador? Someone who was working at Mobil for several years, worked in many multinational companies and turning them around will be linked with drug dealing? Very laughable!!!. I don’t know of any drug junky as brilliant as Tinubu. Fake stories sponsored by IPOB!!!
Court records are there for even agbero in Ajegunle to view.
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by plaindealer: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
swaggerjack:
CNN Contributor, David Weiss and Daily Beast Journalist Michael Weiss exposed Tinubu links to notorious drug cartel that stretched from midwest Chicago, Illinois to West Africa in his article "Nigerian Press Svengali Tied to Heroin" in the late 80's to early 90's.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

There’s no evidence that Tinubu was ever indicted for any crime

I summarized your pointless article for you, the part that you missed from your own article
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
plaindealer:

I summarized your pointless article for you, the part that you missed from your own article
What is pointless about forfeiting $460k for being proceeds of heroin trafficking and money laundering

Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by Eniitankorede: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
swaggerjack:

Court records are there for even agbero in Ajegunle to view.

Incomplete records that shows Bola Tinubu, not Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No date of birth, no records of his address? No records stating he was in abstentia from court. Definitely not Bola Ahmed Tinubu that we know. Have you asked why he was cleared by INEC as having no criminal records?
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Incomplete records that shows Bola Tinubu, not Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No date of birth, no records of his address? No records stating he was in abstentia from court. Definitely not Bola Ahmed Tinubu that we know. Have you asked why he was cleared by INEC as having no criminal records?

Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Cans of worms opened about Tinubu.
shocked
Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
CNN will be doing full documentary that we have a drug lord as President if Nigerians make the wrong choice. Nigerians have a choice to make.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago by swaggerjack: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jashub:
But many poverty-minded Nigerians want this criminal to be president. Tueh!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tinubu’s 2 Daughters Acquired Properties Worth Billions In The US (Pictures) / I Will Stop Canvassing For Obi After I Saw This / Omo Tinubu Mean Business Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.