Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days (16388 Views)

2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense / 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC / Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by iiifedimma(f): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
L
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by ceejay80s(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
no be to extend, give people their card/pvc, I noticed on Lagos , if u have an Igbo name, ur card na story with excuses
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Right, time to get onto it.

Will combine it with other documents...
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Great news!!!

Every single one of Nigeria's 100 million Obi-dient youths must register and get their PVC's!!

This is the peaceful revolution we Nigerians have always asked for since donkey years. We are making history and our children and grandchildren will read about how our generation took the bull by the horns and forced a change!!!
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Honourable1901(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by ogatboy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
A court ruling has said they cannot stop registration until 60 days before election. That is what INEC has to follow except the appeal

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Phronesis22: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Better
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
My brothers and sisters, make una go run your PVCs and become OBIdient....

Atiku and Tinubu have nothing to offer than their 5k wey them go give you during the election....
I go collect the 5k and I go still vote OBI
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Acidosis(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
adioolayi:
Open the online portal too

The sensible thing to do.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114047356:
Good development.
GET YOUR PVC NOW
Election is not won on social media

Whoever you think will move our Darling nation forward.
Let your heart guide you.
We respect everyone's political affiliation.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

[/b]
You are always welcome and thank you too!
We have been trying to do our part to make sure this country became the country of our dreams.
We have everything it takes to be successful and prosperous.
We inspire those that want to be inspired.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
God bless Nigeria.
[b]#WeDidOurPart

Thank you.
We only hope and pray they have the interest of the citizens at heart.
Stay blessed.
GET YOUR PVC NOW GUYS.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
A better and prosperous nation is all we pray for everyday.

Dis better nigeria ehn, We must get am by fire, no matter what the enemies of the country say, those are the animals that call our darling nation a zoo, no matter what part of the country they are all from..
Y'all will be shamed las las.

Naso you talk for buhari ooh, 8 years dey pass like play and we Dey old Dey go.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Goodwin081: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pls Nigeria �� youth let get our PVC and make Nigeria better again pls...... P O the right man
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by amrichy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
To be truly Obidient and make your voice heard, you need your PVC.
It will be a big shame on Nigerian youths if either of Tinubu or Atiku wins 2023 presidential election.
Your vote can only count if you first cast it using your PVC
Let's remain obidient

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by CapitalBank: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...well I trust Nigerians naw!! That's how they will also relax until September 25th, then they will start the rush hour again to meet up September 30th deadline...!!
They will not. INEC should also make sure there are enough machines across the country to help with the voter registration surges.

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
We need more PVC Machines in the South West, South East, and South South region. You can not have one machine to cater for thousands in one day.

The extension does not help without massive deployments of PVC machines and systems.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness...donjazet
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Some people want to reward Tinubu for forcing Buhari on us. shocked
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Zelenskyy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Go Get yourself registered...

Collect your PVC

And let us together vote out this Useless APC Government at all levels.....

APC must Fall.... APC must Fail.... APC must Scatter
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Lightway: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...well I trust Nigerians naw!! That's how they will also relax until September 25th, then they will start the rush hour again to meet up September 30th deadline...!!

Olodo... 60 days is August 30th
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by jericco1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Great news.
I chop slap last week

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by JayTripz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
T
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
2023 elections will be historic.
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Slynation(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lightway:

Olodo... 60 days is August 30th
Olodo...The earlier topic stated 3months
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Chienex24(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:

Sorry, but isn't 60 days 2 months? Won't it end by August 31st rather?
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by ojtech8291: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
INEC is a scam. I did everything online and booked an appointment. I came down from a bike and walk towards the gate like a commando thinking I will just go in and do the capturing. I saw plenty of people at the gate and when asked I was told that the appointment is not working. No system in Nigeria is working as proclaimed. Everything is propaganda.

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by lincontee(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
You have spoken my mind. All what needed is synchronization of data captured for any citizen interested in voters cards registration from any of these, NIMC, International Passport registration, BVN. All information needed can be synchronised from these Database. To reduce crowd.
Quest7777:
Extra time to accommodate more Obidient voters.

But INEC needs to make the registration fully online especially for those who have previously captured their biometrics via NIN, BVN, NIMC...
All that would be needed is to link their data to existing NIN database.

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Lightway: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
Olodo...The earlier topic stated 3months

Olodo, there is no earlier topic..

Go and suck your mommy's breasst, you little boy
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Slynation(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
CapitalBank:
They will not. INEC should also make sure there are enough machines across the country to help with the voter registration surges.
Nigeria and Nigerians are known with Fire brigade approached...You will see it naw grin but I seriously hope they prove me wrong this time around
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Slynation(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chienex24:

Sorry, but isn't 60 days 2 months? Won't it end by August 31st rather?
Yea thanks alot..was a slight mistake which has been corrected...
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Slynation(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lightway:

Olodo, there is no earlier topic..

Go and suck your mommy's breasst, you little boy

Okay...But for the records, breast is life!!
Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by donmik: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...well I trust Nigerians naw!! That's how they will also relax until August 25th, then they will start the rush hour again to meet up August 31st deadline...!!

And to u trust your so called INEC to be just in spending the resources given to them in enduring voters don't come spending many days at the centre, forsaking their jobs and eventually be told trashes... this and that as planned by the govt and INEC.

What is difficult in registering for it if INEC chooses to make it easy for us?

The failure of our electoral process starts with th INEC being partisan and ethnic

1 Like

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by bitbillionaire: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Great.

Nigeria must be great

Re: INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days by Martinssweet: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Please inec should bring material to all polling unit and try to stop those that is asking people to bring Lagos state ID before they can register

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery / Buhari, Tinubu, APC Caucus Meet In Aso Rock / APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.