Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Help Needed - I Was Given Quit Notice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Needed - I Was Given Quit Notice (371 Views)

Ebute-Meta Building Tenants Given Quit Notice Before Collapse - Caretaker / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed - I Was Given Quit Notice by ugwum007(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good day,
I need help on how to pursue this matter. I was given quit notice to vacate my apartment within a month whereas my rent is due to expire November, 2022.

The issue is that I started complaining about the estate generator for pumping water that is very close to my bedroom window.

Please, how do I Pursue this?

Re: Help Needed - I Was Given Quit Notice by Extratyre01(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
ugwum007:
Good day,
I need help on how to pursue this matter. I was given quit notice to vacate my apartment within a month whereas my rent is due to expire November, 2022.

The issue is that I started complaining about the estate generator for pumping water that is very close to my bedroom window.

Jokes on them, please text me with number on my signature
Re: Help Needed - I Was Given Quit Notice by silvoclaira: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmm
Re: Help Needed - I Was Given Quit Notice by Uzomacharles: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na woman wey never see better trouble dey carry bwess for hand dey run....
Re: Help Needed - I Was Given Quit Notice by VeryWickedMan: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
ugwum007:
Good day,

Lol
The lawyer must be fake. Annual rent attracts a minimum of 6 months quit notice by law.

Get another lawyer to write him.
Verify his competency by petitioning NBA.
Re: Help Needed - I Was Given Quit Notice by ugwum007(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Lol
The lawyer must be fake. Annual rent attracts a minimum of 6 months quit notice by law.

Get another lawyer to write him.
Verify his competency by petitioning NBA.

Okay. How do I petition NBA?
Re: Help Needed - I Was Given Quit Notice by VeryWickedMan: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
ugwum007:

Okay. How do I petition NBA?

Write a petition addressed to their secretariat and send the hard copy to that address. Make sure it is acknowledged.

To be very direct, have a lawyer address the petition to them questioning this lawyer's competency if he does not even know how quit notice works.

(1) (Reply)

Falomo Towers Ikoyi By LSDPC And Afriland Properties Is Born / Oraimo Power Bank 27000mah For Sale / To Let!! 5bedroom Detached Duplex Pls Call Eunice Ekaette 2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.