Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

APC: Chief Emma Eneukwu Congratulates Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Chief Emma Eneukwu Congratulates Tinubu (400 Views)

Declare Buni-Led Caretaker Panel Illegal, APC Chief Tells Court / Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah / Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC: Chief Emma Eneukwu Congratulates Tinubu by Ikeczar(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eneukwu commends APC for organising most peaceful Presidential primaries.

The Deputy National Chairman South of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Chief Emma Eneukwu, has commended the party for organised one of the most peaceful presidential elections in Nigeria since the history of democracy.

Chief Eneukwu, who was one of the first chieftains of the party to congratulate their presidential candidate, Senator Ahmed Bolaji Tinubu, shortly after his Emergence, made this known to newsmen in Enugu on Tuesday .
He stated that all the aspirants were given equal opportunity to clinch the party’s ticket since the attempt to present a consensus candidate failed.

Eneukwu described as “political mischief”, the statement credited to him which reports him to have said that most of the presidential aspirants spent Millions and Billions.
He said that some persons intentionally quoted him out of context as he was only referring to the high cost of running elections in Nigeria.

He said: “My attention has been drawn to reports flying online where I was attributed to making a statement that aspirants for the presidential ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, spent Billions while others spent millions to get the ticket.
“That was a wrong interpretation of my comment during a lunch party organised by the friends of our leader and former minister of science, technology and innovation Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu.
“I was referring to the high cost of running elections in Nigeria and the desperation of some people to clinch power at all cost irrespective of what; an act, which has deterred good people from running for elections in Nigeria.

“The presidential primary of APC is so far, one of the transparent, free, fair and credible elections ever conducted by any political party since the inception of our democracy. I know our opponents in other political parties that milked this country for 16 years are afraid of the achievements of president Muhammadu Buhari as well as the party in general,” he said.

Chief Eneukwu also stated that, APC has a capable presidential Candidate in Senator Tinubu, who has the whirl withal to win election as his emergence has sent panic into the camp of the opposition.

He however congratulated the Party on her victory during the just concluded Gubernatorial election in Ekiti state ;where her candidate, Biodun Oyebanji emerged victoriously in a landslide margin, saying, it is a sign of greater things to come for the party.

“I also wish to state that, APC has the best candidate for the presidential election in the country. Since his Emergence, it has always been from one panic to another in the camp of the opposition political parties as his pedigree still remains the best and he has all it takes to win the 2023 general election and make Nigeria a better place.

“I also congratulate all the party faithfuls, on our resounding victory in Saturday during the Gubernatorial elections in Ekiti State ;especially, the Governor elect, Biodun Oyebanjo”
“It is a tip of the iceberg on what to expect during the 2023 general elections as Apc is the only party that has the interest of Nigerians.”

Re: APC: Chief Emma Eneukwu Congratulates Tinubu by lathrowinger: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
We don't make noise, we are not online terrorist

VOTE PEACEFULLY

VOTE
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

FOR

2 Likes

Re: APC: Chief Emma Eneukwu Congratulates Tinubu by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
lathrowinger:
We don't make noise, we are not online terrorist

VOTE PEACEFULLY

VOTE
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

FOR

Election in Nigeria is based on tribal, regional and religious sentiment that is why many Yoruba's are quick to forgive the same APC they were cursing with Buhari because of tinubu ......signing out✈
Re: APC: Chief Emma Eneukwu Congratulates Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi . This man is just everywhere you go. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: APC: Chief Emma Eneukwu Congratulates Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
ABAT , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: APC: Chief Emma Eneukwu Congratulates Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
ABAT The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

(1) (Reply)

Uzodimma Grants 10-day Amnesty To Bandits In Imo Or Face The Consequences Buhar / Meet Hopeful Binani's running mate, read his Intimidating CV / Insecurity: Amotekun Moves To Enforce Installation Of CCTV In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.