Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) (38855 Views)

Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by LAFOCUZY: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfG4HM8g7sr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Unfortunately, that is his opinion. And it dose not matter He is simply campaigning for his master Atiku and for his pocket and interest. So I don't expect him to support OBi and say anything different. There is zero incentive for him to do that.

This man will change his mind and comments if he is offered a viable opportunity. His career is politics and has zero loyalty other than his pocket. They are not interested in the person or party but his overall interest.

So we should be like him. He has shown us good example and taught us by his comment that you always vote and comment in a manner that supports your interest and offers you greater opportunity.

Disregard him. His comments dose not matter. Vote who you choose and not infleunced by the comments of these politicians who have taken so much from this country and offered nothing. They have absolutely nothing to offer. Listening to them can be quite disgusting.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Wisfem: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Ekeremadu that is a well know homosexual? Nobody takes that idiot seriously.

A man who built several complexes for prostitution in Enugu state,To destroy the youths, One of his mansion in Owere road Enugu state was particularly for olosho and full time prostitutes Even PDP never considered him any where serious why did he not get VP or even the governorship ticket, A greedy politician who has bought almost every where in Enugu state
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Make God delete any unlawful naira wey dey your account. You look like noo.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by LAFOCUZY: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:
That’s the bitter truth, Atiku will win 3 of the 5 SE states while Tinubu will win the rest. Las las Jagaban lokan.

I offer best domain reg, web hosting nd web design for as low as $10 per year

Again your thoughts. And what dose it mean.

It dose not matter who votes for Atiku or Tinubu but you need to vote who has the potential of creating the market requiring the registration of more websites and web design. A younger different government will offer you that not older guys who have been in past government that might be struggling with technology
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by LAFOCUZY: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049063:
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

We told someone here the below just 5 days ago, and Ike Ekweremadu just confirmed it.......

Again that is Ojukwu and not Peter. The youth at that time was docile. The youth today is more vibrant. Poverty level then was not as horrible as it is today, some of them who import 20 containers then, are struggling to import one today.Obansanjo first tennor offered more hope than today and the list continues
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Babastrong(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Even if miracle involves, peter cannot win. peter obi should wait till 2031.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Dawnofhope: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
What is the benefit of Voting in the SE if not to waste it on their own ? the north had wasted it on Buhari in 2015 and they now enjoying . this man still remember the beating his brothers gave him in germany , but the day the north will beat him , he will Forget that he has ever been beaten all his life .
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Wwwq: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Really
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Masterclass32: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
After 23yrs of solid support, what has the south-east gained from pdp? When time came to zone the presidency to the east, they quickly abandoned zoning for the 'most qualified'.

It is better to 'waste' our votes than vote pdp again.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by cquared: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
This OBI-dient movement is unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by chigoizie7(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
If this man had done good work as a senator without being corrupt, with his popularity and how far he has been in PDP, if had integrity, people would have been rallying around him the way they rally around obi. Oga ee go shock you. You think it is like before? We no send any of una.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Jsaviour(f): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
They will soon beat him again like they did in Germany. This time, it's Enugu people that will beat him up.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Akerele44(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Earthquakes:
A vote wasted on Peter Obi is better than helping PDP or APC to win
At least your conscience wunt judge you..
And it's good, because this is the first time in years Nigerians are talking about another candidate rather than APC or PDP

He his giving ATIKU sleepless night not Tinubu

Tinubu prayer is for peter Obi to win south East nd South South PDP have been claiming

Tinubu coast to victory

Only if Òbí/Kwankwaso can merge together
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Chibykeray(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2022
we are our very own problem.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by LordOfTheGame: 12:46am On Jun 23, 2022
sirfemoz:
I just don't understand these people anymore. Will I say they are confused, frustrated or desperate;

Peter Obi doesn't stand chance in PDP, he will loose. According to Wike, a vote for Peter Obi in PDP is a wasted vote.

He moved to Labour Party, Labour Party doesn't have the structure, Obi will loose.

South East votes are inconsequential, they are dot in circle, 5% people.

..and it goes on and on.

I remembered 2015, SE wasted their votes on PDP, so they won't enjoy anything from the government, after all they didn't vote for them. 7 years later, is there any region doing better under this government? Current fuel scarcity, is it not affecting us all?

The question is, why are they so much concerned about PO. Why is he giving them so much sleepless night.

A proverb in my place says thus; "Children does not throw stones at a fruitless tree"
Literally, if a tree doesn't have fruit or any other meaningful thing to offer, the children will just overlook it and keep going their ways. The people attacking Peter Obi knows that he has meaningful things the Nigerian people, especially the youths needs which they themselves have been denying the people so to them, attacking Peter Obi in different ways is in order. But guess, what, Nigerian youths are tired and have become OBIdient already.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by simplekalu88(m): 2:31am On Jun 23, 2022
I am from South East. I will vote for Peter Obi. Allow me to throw away my vote. Allow me to waste my vote.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by ford101: 3:54am On Jun 23, 2022
I wouldn't lie.ekweremadu is from my village.and his paternity is in question.yes we don't no his true father.he is answering his mother's father's name and still stay in his compound.some people say that his father is an hausa man that got his mother pregnant during the civil War.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Picardor2: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Picardor2: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Me wey wan waste my vote on PO
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Abuventure: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2022
We are hereby inviting Ikekwere mmadu for the second phase of new yam festival.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by InoGetJoy: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Thank you. Voting for Obi is a waste of time and vote. He won’t win. You are just voting for Tinubu and believe this, Tinubu as he is atm is not the best thing for Nigeria. Don’t waste your vote.
We'll vote for Peter Obi
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Clickcheck: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2022
i prefer to waste my vote on Petter Obi than to vote for the person that will steal my children future
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by InoGetJoy: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
9jayes:
That’s the bitter truth, Atiku will win 3 of the 5 SE states while Tinubu will win the rest. Las las Jagaban lokan.

I hope you know that a better government will make people have more interest to pay more money for your services.
Keep advertising for someone whose only reason for wanting to be President is "it's his turn"
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Coolgent(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
That's the bitter truth!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Taba21: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Nothing good comes outta the south east but your Fathers and fore fathers fought and shed their blood and died just to keep the same south east in their country grin grin grin

Which your forefathers and father shebi u b unity beggars that's why you forsake your Biafra, deceiving yourselves with obituaries
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by caesymore(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Ekeremadu that is a well know homosexual? Nobody takes that idiot seriously.

Bloody ORGANized senator grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Justiceleague1: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Taba21:

Which your forefathers and father shebi u b unity beggars that's why you forsake your Biafra, deceiving yourselves with obituaries
Before you kill yourself,I'm not from that side and you can now go ahead and kee yaself,I will help you and take care of your waif grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by djkaneo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
No be this man wey dey harvest Organs?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by wiseoneking: 2:08am On Jun 26, 2022
9jayes:

Tinubu will win 5 eastern states with about 95% but will win upto 98% votes in Ebonyi state because of Dave Umahi. This makes your more happier.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by AlphaTaikun: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians / Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / 'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.