Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) (38845 Views)

Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by HilcomTech(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Everlastingson:

Na you go stop am abi

Yes na we go stop the bigot criminal liar and there is nothing you are going to do about it.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Jesusloveyou: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chijeep:
Now I understand why most NLers are saying Seun is supporting Tinubu.
Post against PETER OBI always gets to front page in no time but them dey beg una to push Obi post to front page.

MAKE I CLEAR UNA, THIS OBI's movement everyone is clamouring at is far bigger than Obi himself. So if you no wan crash, u better Dey OBIdient jejely b4 you go crash
cry
this is the problem with idiotic pigs.

which movement?

idiotic pigs of biafra movement
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by lovchalice(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
He should go and eat New Yam in Germany
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Jman06(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
I share the same view. The greatest beneficiary of the Peter Obi candidacy might be Tinubu and that would be too bad because when Tinubu who is a Muslim rules for 8years, he'll return power to the north and to another Muslim. The result is that it'll take donkey years before power gets to a Christian or to Igbos.

But if Atiku wins, he'll spend 8years maximum and return power to a southern Christian. That'll be sooner than waiting for Tinubu and the Muslim northerner that would come after him.

If southeast and south south vote for Obi, it'll significantly cut down votes that would have gone to Atiku from the two regions and if Tinubu scores more votes in the north, he'll coast to victory because southwest is already on lockdown for him.

Labor party lacks the requisite structures to win this presidential election and I hope our people realize that and vote PDP and Atiku instead.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by edungene7: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
The movement of God is always stupidity in the eyes of men ask Noah about the ark that brought about a new world this politicial criminals thing is business as usual we will try what our fathers never tried to change the narrative my children can't continue to be slaves in their father's land no way
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by omoharry(f): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
sirfemoz:
I just don't understand these people anymore. Will I say they are confused, frustrated or desperate;

Peter Obi doesn't stand chance in PDP, he will loose. According to Wike, a vote for Peter Obi in PDP is a wasted vote.

He moved to Labour Party, Labour Party doesn't have the structure, Obi will loose.

South East votes are inconsequential, they are dot in circle, 5% people.

..and it goes on and on.

I remembered 2015, SE wasted their votes on PDP, so they won't enjoy anything from the government, after all they didn't vote for them. 7 years later, is there any region doing better under this government? Current fuel scarcity, is it not affecting us all?

The question is, why are they so much concerned about PO. Why is he giving them so much sleepless night.
My brother .. me too I dey wonder ooo!! No body is talking about Kwankwaso or Sowore. Is he the only contestants? PDP will attack him .APC too would predict doom on his aspirations. Why don't they let him be!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by rickyrex(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfG4HM8g7sr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
lol same man who was a deputy senate president and claimed that igbos has been well accomodated under buhari first tenure as a president. Until he was told that his role was just a spare tire that got nothing to offer
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by cochexky: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:
That’s the bitter truth, Atiku will win 3 of the 5 SE states while Tinubu will win the rest. Las las Jagaban lokan.

I offer best domain reg, web hosting nd web design for as low as $10 per year

Even if u will pay me to use ur domain.. I will never ever ever ever ever patronize u for this careless comment u made..

Are you not tired ? Who do u this kind thing... Iberiberism
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Micmuzac: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
It's like that first beating he got abroad didn't reset his brain, prepare for round 2

hahaha! they didn't break his jaw he's now running foul again

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by onuman: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
As important politicians visit Peter Obi for possible alliance, this Ike Ekweremadu who has no political followers and structures in Enugu state talks rubbish.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049072:
[/b]
When they have nothing to counter you with,
They resolved to insult, curses, swear words and all manner of rubbish......
A Typical Peter Obi supporter.
[b]Wetin bring homosexualism into this topic now?

What a Shame! tongue

[b][/b]
Gbam!
Very apt and good response to the boy! wink

SHUT UP!!!

YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Flexy84: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ekewere Madu is mad, what has he done for more than 12 yrs now? Ekwensu kill you there.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by DrGeoAngel: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
With all his calculations he could not get PDP ticket to run in Enugu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by soundgodrecords: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ikweremmadu u are a wasted sperm.His excellency President Sir Peter Obi is our new president come 2023

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by intruder15(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
sirfemoz:
I just don't understand these people anymore. Will I say they are confused, frustrated or desperate;

Peter Obi doesn't stand chance in PDP, he will loose. According to Wike, a vote for Peter Obi in PDP is a wasted vote.

He moved to Labour Party, Labour Party doesn't have the structure, Obi will loose.

..and it goes on and on.

I remembered 2015, SE wasted their votes on PDP, so they won't enjoy anything from the government, after all they didn't vote for them. 7 years later, is there any region doing better under this government? Current fuel scarcity, is it not affecting us all?

The question is, why are they so much concerned about PO. Why is he giving them so much sleepless night.

Because he will block all the loop holes they use to embezzle. Corruption is definitely fighting back and it will get worse as the movement grows

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
nkem1992:

In whose favor?

Who gets block votes from SE in the last 20 years?

Whoever does before is losing that vote, and that will be an advantage to the other MAJOR opposition.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by nothingbuttruth: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
I will rather waste it on the best candidate even if he loses than give it to a thief.

Meanwhile that man needs to go to Germany and eat new yam again.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by optm(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
All these ones are afraid food would be taken off their tables with the emergency of peter obi as president. See how deceitful they are ; saying he's a wonderful person and yet advising Nigerians not to vote in a wonderful person as their president . This simply tells these people do not have the interest of nigerians as we already know,;they are just trying to protect their structure in milking this country at the detriment of the masses . Nigerians please be wise and know that peter obi is a threat to those that are milking this country and these people would want the status quo to remain . An opportunity to change the narrative has come and we may not have another opportunity to change things in many years to come if we miss this .
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by maiquel: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
9jayes:

I sent you a pm
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by luckyedgal1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Make e waste we like to waste am no let the waste trouble you

quote author=Deltawarri post=114048837]

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfG4HM8g7sr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=[/quote]
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by nkem1992: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Who gets block votes from SE in the last 20 years?

Whoever does before is losing that vote, and that will be an advantage to the other MAJOR opposition.
Ok, I get it, I'll prefer a Tinubu to an Atiku.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Taba21: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Ekeremadu that is a well know homosexual? Nobody takes that idiot seriously.

90% of Igbo politicians are into homosexual occult that is why nothing good comes from the south east
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Spherica17: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
TruthinAction:

I am not a gambler.
I'm not surprised grin grin grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Tobijays: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
sirfemoz:

..and it goes on and on.

south south & south east was pdp strongholds now imagine what will happen when y'all are clamoring for obi but I know vote buying go rule the day in every region majority go sell der votes
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Justiceleague1: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049063:
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

We told someone here the below just 5 days ago, and Ike Ekweremadu just confirmed it.......

We are very sure Ekweremadu is now your darling daddy. grin grin grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Tinububalls: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yorubaipobhausa:
go and do hook up
After they will sell their vote and turn beggers.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by bong4(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Bitter truth!

A vote for Obi is a waste of vote!

But with all honesty, I still want the SE to vote for Obi. If Obi can win the whole of SE, then it only clears the path for His Excellence, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

How shallow minded can one be. What do you actually mean by wasted vote? Where did that phrase actually come from? That one's candidate doesn't win an election doesn't mean such votes were wasted. Only one candidate can win an election.
It baffles me that with all these hardship, people are still considering PDP and APC. It means we aren't suffering enough. Must it get to the point where Nigerians eat from the gutters that we will know that enough is indeed enough?
Can those who voted for Buhari actually say that deep in their hearts that their votes back then weren't wasted? Let's get the person who can do the job into office rather than otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Justiceleague1: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Taba21:

90% of Igbo politicians are into homosexual occult that is why nothing good comes from the south east
Nothing good comes outta the south east but your Fathers and fore fathers fought and shed their blood and died just to keep the same south east in their country grin grin grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by nkem1992: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
emmykk:

What IKe Ekekemadu is saying is true ,obi couldn't contest PDP primary,he chicken out and you expect him to win presidential elections.

Rather if the support ATIKU they will get juicy position and a chance to get if when it come to south. Of what use will obi win let say all the 5 state of south east and still not be president.

They should support Atiku
Remove obi and replace with Ekweremadi, you'll see a drastic decline in Igbo support...How will I support Atiku after Buhari a fellow Northener. I'd Rather vote for Tinubu than vote for an Atiku....Him wey Sabi politics why him no win Enugu guber primaries.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Justiceleague1: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
post=114049072:
[/b]
When they have nothing to counter you with,
They resolved to insult, curses, swear words and all manner of rubbish......
A Typical Peter Obi supporter.
[b]Wetin bring homosexualism into this topic now?

What a Shame! tongue

[b][/b]
Gbam!
Very apt and good response to the boy! wink

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by michxandata(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
How much can you bet that Peter obi will win all South East states with at least 70% margin

9jayes:
That’s the bitter truth, Atiku will win 3 of the 5 SE states while Tinubu will win the rest. Las las Jagaban lokan.

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) by Babaken(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is this man want another factory reset from his German friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos / Fayose Visits Amala Joint After Picking His Presidential Nomination Form (Video) / 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.