Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,476 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) (7652 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2022

3 Shares

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Mophor: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Boogyman557: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool I de go meet one of my MANCHI wey get OKADA, I go use em OKADA JAZZ in road..

Make I see any useless Agbero wey go tell me to wear NONESENS..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na my old KALA I go use BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

30 Likes

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by derecho(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Timothy Anietie, the web design guy that year.

4 Likes

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by LegendHero(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol even the guy know say na lamba he dey give people which explained why he inserted “The story is real” at the end of his statement.

Meth addicts just keep getting insane by the day.

228 Likes 8 Shares

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Rekhina(f): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu is Ashiere and he must suffer defeat amen

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by helinues: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Meth story

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by AustineE1: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu kind of politics is evil and oppressive,little wonder why Lagos is world headquarters of street uchins. He and his cronies has succeeded in impoverishing a whole lot youths in Lagos,so that when he feeds them with crumbs they carry out his devilish wish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol it seems being a pmb was not enough, now you want to also turn into a Tinubu supporterundecided

Why must you always support mediocrity ......signing out✈
helinues:
Meth story

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by islandsscotch8: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , Jah bless the leader.

160 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Rekhina(f): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
hurryup123:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win.
Are you OK?
Do you need help?

See wetin wan rule person, shey dey wan make young girls do ashawo forever?

Tufia I reject tinubu and his urchins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Naijanascam: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
By fire by force..........both certificated and non certificated morons and Urchins are going to enforce it to the later.... while their family are languishing in penury with a keg of rotten beans to hold body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by helinues: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Lol it seems being a pmb was not enough, now you want to also turn into a Tinubu supporterundecided

Why must you always support mediocrity ......signing out✈

Why should that be your headache logging?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by helinues: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Naijanascam:
By fire by force..........both certificated and non certificated morons and Urchins are going to enforce it to the later.... while their family are languishing in penury with a keg of rotten beans to hold body

At least nobody is going to enforce it in SE, tell your people to return back home and develop Alaigbo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Naijanascam: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
AustineE1:
Tinubu kind of politics is evil and oppressive,little wonder why Lagos is world headquarters of street uchins. He and his cronies has succeeded in impoverishing a whole lot youths in Lagos,so that when he feeds them with crumbs they carry out his devilish wish.

Give them Amala and ewedu this day and take away their freedom for life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by franchasofficia: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
lol
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by plaindealer: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
I've been reading all kinds of ipob lies and rubbish about Tinubu forcing people to do this and that.

Igbos are so damn useless I swear. Is this how you want to defeat Asiwaju in Lagos?

You Igbos no dey learn easy for real.. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Naijanascam: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

At least nobody is going to enforce it in SE, tell your people to return back home and develop Alaigbo

Chairman certificated morons and Urchins association of Lasgidi has spoken......

Some people are just plain Stu*pid in this modern era

4 Likes

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubus agents don buy Mkpurummiri.

Imported by the Grand master.

2 Likes

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubus agents don buy Mkpurummiri.

Imported by the Grand master Bobo Chicago.

3 Likes

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by duro4chang(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Show us the pictures now.

175 Likes

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Stallionhorse: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
This story is true.. Even some danfo drivers have been forced to wear the cap.. Very soon if you want to enter BRT and your not wearing Tinubu cap they're not allow you.. This I'd oppression and bullying

2 Likes

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by KoronaKola: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , on your mandate forever. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

88 Likes

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by DEROX: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin They have no defence again hence they result to propaganda fools
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by RobustRoad: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi is the answer. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I de go meet one of my MANCHI wey get OKADA, I go use em OKADA JAZZ in road..

Make I see any useless Agbero wey go tell me to wear NONESENS..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na my old KALA I go use BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Ika kala grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by THURAFTERNOON: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why do some people engage in pure lies as discuss like this on a public domain. Imagine this 70year old man lying without evidence . It is very weird outt there mann

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by espn(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
THURAFTERNOON:
Why do some people engage in pure lies as discuss like this on a public domain. Imagine this 70year old man lying without evidence . It is very weird outt there mann
The level of fake news...This same people will go to church on suanday...haaaaaa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by SensualMan1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu that maggots has already started eating up can't survive the rigours of 2023

2 Likes

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by SarkinYarki: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Photo of the cap please or this is fake ..
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by mytime24(f): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
I b tink say dem ban okada for lagos angry

Which okada drivers Op is talking about

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Begs Boko Haram Leader's Family For Forgiveness / APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency / Proposed APC NEC Meeting Sparks Allegation Of Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.