Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) (7665 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by lathrowinger: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Kenmatt(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Let us see Pictures or Video for comfirmation.
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Peacecore: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
derecho:
Timothy Anietie, the web design guy that year.
Don dey sell fuel grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by derecho(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Not sure...he only went to buy fuel
Peacecore:
Don dey sell fuel grin grin grin
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Walkee: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Of all the things that never happened, this one didn't happen the most
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Peacecore: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
derecho:
Not sure...he only went to buy fuel
ok ce turn news correspondent in filling stations, it's well in dis my country.
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by derecho(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
He only posted what he saw just like any other Nigerian.
Peacecore:
ok ce turn news correspondent in filling stations, it's well in dis my country.
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Moh247: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Linus Obituary supporters dem
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by ruffbam(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
When he was asking the Okada man, how many Okada men did he saw wearing it since it was forced on them?
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Miracle2020: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol even the guy know say na lamba he dey give people which explained why he inserted “The story is real” at the end of his statement.

Meth addicts just keep getting insane by the day.

just shot up! D guy is right, I also experience same thing.
Tinubu is very desperate and he is ready to do anything to achieve his so called life ambition.
The drug Lord is dangerous!!

1 Like

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by colestephan86: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Not even a single pic to back it up.

Wow!
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Teerach: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
angry Disappointed not to see pictures. Adont beliv
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Some nonentity just wrote something that anybody can write on social media and plenty idiots just believed him with their full chest.
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by IgOga(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
And you didn't bother to verify of it's true....or did you make this up?
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by ChoCho54(f): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rekhina:
Tinubu is Ashiere and he must suffer defeat amen
Sister mii cheesy

Good to see ya! How's the work of Allah progressing in Dubai or are you in Iran now?
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Rekhina(f): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
Sister mii cheesy

Good to see ya! How's the work of Allah progressing in Dubai or are you in Iran now?

I miss you guys where mataphysical
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Britishpea: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol, which okada? The ones they banned already? Propagandists.
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by ChoCho54(f): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rekhina:

I miss you guys where mataphysical
Metaphysical don deactivate. Sapa don show am Oba grin
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Rekhina(f): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
Metaphysical don deactivate. Sapa don show am Oba grin

Don't say that he is based in London
That's wat he said to helinues

1 Like

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Kingspin(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
When you give the impression you are on ground and use them to rig elections
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by ChoCho54(f): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rekhina:

Don't say that he is based in London
That's wat he said to helinues
My dear leave matter. He was last seen in the flight rescuing Nigerians from Ukraine. As for helinues, he deactivated too and now sells face mask at political rallies.

1 Like

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by frejatoye117: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whatever you like say about the man called Jagaban TINUBU I will still vote him.He is the right man to be Next President
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rekhina:
Tinubu is Ashiere and he must suffer defeat amen

After your failed prayer and prophesy against him, he triumphed at the primary. You are here bleeding again and again. Don't kill yourself over another man's destiny ooooo.
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
AustineE1:
Tinubu kind of politics is evil and oppressive,little wonder why Lagos is world headquarters of street uchins. He and his cronies has succeeded in impoverishing a whole lot youths in Lagos,so that when he feeds them with crumbs they carry out his devilish wish.
Says a man that was taken to Lagos twenty years ago when he was just seven years old. When last did you visit your village and state? Oversabi hate filled children.
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Rekhina(f): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
My dear leave matter. He was last seen in the flight rescuing Nigerians from Ukraine. As for helinues, he deactivated too and now sells face mask at political rallies.

How shameless they are nansense , let them not spoil my happy mood by Allah .
I heard Muhammadu buhari sold corpse as presidential to tinabu

2 Likes

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
This story is true.. Even some danfo drivers have been forced to wear the cap.. Very soon if you want to enter BRT and your not wearing Tinubu cap they're not allow you.. This I'd oppression and bullying

It shows you live in LAGOS. If only you know the way home that would have been far more better.
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by ChoCho54(f): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rekhina:

How shameless they are nansense , let them not spoil my happy mood by Allah .
I heard Muhammadu buhari sold corpse as presidential to tinabu

Hmmm..

While you were away, alot happened. The presidential flag bearer couldn't even hold his own flag.
No be juju be that!

1 Like

Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by christistruth01: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Meanwhile he has no problem with the Cannibals on rampage in the SE supported by their own Politicians
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by Rekhina(f): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hmmm..

While you were away, alot happened. The presidential flag bearer couldn't even hold his own flag.
No be juju be that!

U don mean it grin grin
That's the kind of men mounting women in Dubai ,some men smell like poo no matter their perfumes ,while Nigeria's commonwealth is been squandered by this devilish APC , I hate them so much ! Any runsgirl supporting this bastards will die in shame
Re: They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) by abbasajao(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
You think this your lies can makeétérù your President? Just continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas / Minimum Wage : TUC, FG Disagree Over The Implementation Of New Minimum Wage / EFCC Secures Seven Convictions In Ibadan, Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.