Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Please I Need Advice On How To Start My Career As A Data Analyst/scientist - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need Advice On How To Start My Career As A Data Analyst/scientist (493 Views)

Net Salary For A Data Analyst Or Scientist Or Web Dev / I Started My Career As A Data Analyst / Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On How To Start My Career As A Data Analyst/scientist by Bashmufol01: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello tech seniors in the house

Please I need an advice on how to start my career as a Data analyst/scientist. I ventured into this path late last year but am finding it hard to wrap things around my brain. I have been trying every possible way to make it work but am still stuck with learning python as someone suggests that I start from there.

Please I will appreciate if anyone can advice me on the route to take and order of things to learn and know for it to be easier and faster for me. The skills and tools required to execute basic projects, the forums to join or follow, and also available free course suggestions will be an advantage.

A mentor too will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Start My Career As A Data Analyst/scientist by Mrsoft3(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bashmufol01:
Hello tech seniors in the house

Please I need an advice on how to start my career as a Data analyst/scientist. I ventured into this path late last year but am finding it hard to wrap things around my brain. I have been trying every possible way to make it work but am still stuck with learning python as someone suggests that I start from there.

Please I will appreciate if anyone can advice me on the route to take and order of things to learn and know for it to be easier and faster for me. The skills and tools required to execute basic projects, the forums to join or follow, and also available free course suggestions will be an advantage.

A mentor too will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Go and use your money and pay for cousera data science, you will pay attention. It's very effective.

The same way I am advising you is same way I advice am ex who is a big earner in one company at lekki presently, be diligent and sacrifice your money and time you go take am serious
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Start My Career As A Data Analyst/scientist by iCauseTrouble: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lalasticlala, help this young chap
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Start My Career As A Data Analyst/scientist by torbitalimited: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Start My Career As A Data Analyst/scientist by Bashmufol01: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Go and use your money and pay for cousera data science, you will pay attention. It's very effective.

The same way I am advising you is same way I advice am ex who is a big earner in one company at lekki presently, be diligent and sacrifice your money and time you go take am serious
Ok thanks, will do that, but what skill will you advice I learn first

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Start My Career As A Data Analyst/scientist by digitite: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Whatsapp me and let me guide you. Meanwhile, check out my signature link for more info.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Start My Career As A Data Analyst/scientist by Mrsoft3(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Bashmufol01:

Ok thanks, will do that, but what skill will you advice I learn first

The Coursera I just recommend will show you basics and also advance skills, go for data science so you can get complete package

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Become A Full Stack Developer? My Hoenst Opinion / App Maker Needed / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora This Stingy For Godsake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.