Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta (24146 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) / Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by castrokins(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
cry cry
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by juman(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bad.

One can hire assassin to kill a person and the cost of it maybe not more than five thousand naira.
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by dex4sure: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
God want to use peter obi to liberate us in this country.....please lets be wise and vote in peter obi come 2023
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by xynerise: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
They are not hired assassins. They are terrorists. Hired assassins have targets
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by juman(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Are the attackers ipob?
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Quaddafi29: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na wa for APC
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by T0BY(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Any day i didn't see bad news in this country. I will start fornicating.
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Mrexcell(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
So these fulani jihadists have started their killings in delta state? Too bad for deltans.
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by nosmassam(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Like if you think PMB will make heaven and share if you think PMB will end in Hell fire �
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Emmanuel909090: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
What world we live in.
And the killer, will be preserving his own life.

Irony of life.
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Electrochemistry(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Am I the only seeing the rising 'I don't care' attitude of the Nigerian security in recent times?
Moreover, expect more insecurity if hardship continues or escalates in the land.
Those who are employed and getting salary or those getting other forms of income cannot grasp the full picture of hardship in the country.

Imagine living without anticipating any income: salary, profits, commission, or benefits. You have to beg for everything you need or depend on someone else, it hurts!

Unemployed youths are available for employment for every imaginable evil.

The chief drivers of insecurity are high unemployment rate, greed and laziness. As long as these three key factors are present the safety of citizens is at stake.

Today, we must begin to think beyond our selfish need to the needs of others in our neighborhoods. If your neighbours are suffering there's no way you won't be affected.

1 Like

Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Blackdisciple(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Over to Okowa what say you sir..?
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Buliwyf: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Clementz0:
what the Bleep is this I hope it's not these ipob miscreant

Farid24224:

Waiting for them to blame it on Fulani herdsman as usual!!

Two daft brothers that don't know the map of Nigeria. The quality of dumb youths Nigeria is growing these days is alarming. No wonder IPOB can recruit lots of idiots to join them. Nigerian youths have nothing upstairs. Just look at these two that don't know where Sapele is on Nigerian map and are talking about IPOB. Shame.
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by swissgoldenpro2: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is evil
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Autobot05: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
His excellency

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Clementz0(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Buliwyf:

Two daft brothers that don't know the map of Nigeria. The quality of dumb youths Nigeria is growing these days is alarming. No wonder IPOB can recruit lots of idiots to join them. Nigerian youths have nothing upstairs. Just look at these two that don't know where Sapele is on Nigerian map and are talking about IPOB. Shame.
I don't blame you man it's obvious you're a bitter soul your comment doesn't move me it only shows your level of stupidity maybe u should re-read my comment
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Buliwyf: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Clementz0:
I don't blame you man it's obvious you're a bitter soul your comment doesn't move me it only shows your level of stupidity maybe u should re-read my comment

I read your comment. It only shows you are a nitwit who didn't even bother to read the OP and you don't know where Sapele is on a map.
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Farid24224(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Buliwyf:

You really are a double digit IQ dummy...any crime you say Fulani herdsman...Where did I mention IPOB? Abi you don blind ni? Ndi Ara!!
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Buliwyf: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Farid24224:

You really are a double digit IQ dummy...any crime you say Fulani herdsman...Where did I mention IPOB? Abi you don blind ni? Ndi Ara!!

Daft mugu. Talking about double digit IQ, I doubt yours is even in the double digits. Since you are too daft to understand logic, I will explain it to you in the way your Stony brain can understand. If someone claims it's IPOB and you support the person then allude to the fact that IPOB usually deflects from their atrocities by claiming it's Fulani then invariably you are saying its IPOB.
There is no brain in your head. Stop trying to join conversations if your brain is too watery to understand Nigerian map. Useless dolt.
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Farid24224(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Buliwyf:

Daft mugu. Talking about double digit IQ, I doubt yours is even in the double digits. Since you are too daft to understand logic, I will explain it to you in the way your Stony brain can understand. If someone claims it's IPOB and you support the person then allude to the fact that IPOB usually deflects from their atrocities by claiming it's Fulani then invariably you are saying its IPOB.
There is no brain in your head. Stop trying to join conversations if your brain is too watery to understand Nigerian map. Useless dolt.

Wawa!!! Mara hankali... When did I supported anyone?? Banza kawaii...Look at who's calling me illogical, if I had a Dollar for every brain you don't have, I'll still have ONE DOLLAR!!!
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Buliwyf: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Farid24224:

Wawa!!! Mara hankali... When did I supported anyone?? Banza kawaii...Look at who's calling me illogical, if I had a Dollar for every brain you don't have, I'll still have ONE DOLLAR!!!

This guy is still trying to sound smart and making a fool of himself. You are a learner. And like I said, your brain is too watery. Maybe you should focus on something easy. Like Kunu and Fura de nunu grin cheesy
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Farid24224(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Buliwyf:

This guy is still trying to sound smart and making a fool of himself. You are a learner. And like I said, your brain is too watery. Maybe you should focus on something easy. Like Kunu and Fura de nunu grin cheesy

How am I sounding smart...Then catch me if you can, if you can't, then you are a dullard..Fool go and suck a cock!!! Shalom!! angry
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Buliwyf: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Farid24224:

How am I sounding smart...Then catch me if you can, if you can't, then you are a dullard..Fool go and suck a cock!!! Shalom!! angry

Still fooling yourself. You know you goofed on this thread and I gave you the geography lesson you skipped in school. Next time apply your brain before you jump into any discussion. Don't go there with your bias and dumbness. Read first and learn from smarter people. At least now you know where Sapele is. Olodo cheesy
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by buckeyemedia: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Under buhari, a so called major general, lawlessness prevails and there's very little effort by the government to protect human lives
Ironically it is fellow youths like you fighting cult wars doing the killing in Sapele.
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by CheapHomes1: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ironically it is fellow youths like you fighting cult wars doing the killing in Sapele.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that it is fellow youths like me fighting cult wars doing the killing in Sapele and how does that refute what I said that Under buhari, a so called major general, lawlessness prevails and there's very little effort by the government to protect human lives as directed by section 14 (2b) of the nigerian constitution?
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Testimony1988(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is purely evil, don't know what they were looking for in the shop.
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Benrosaria(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Seriously what kind of senseless killing is this?

And FG isn’t looking at seeing that such things can’t happen again. The news in Nigeria should stop. It keeps repeating itself or ain’t we seeing these things. No reason for death in Nigeria anymore
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by MajesticD(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omoor, this shit happened last night right in front of the facility where I work. Nah God dey truly keep person.
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Ypp1: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oh
Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Goodman247: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigeria is not a country, insecurity everywhere

1 Like

Re: Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta by Emdebby2: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
quentin06:
Angry tenant.
I suspect that too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m / Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account / Man Steals 150 Cows In Minna, Kills 50 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.