Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Court Revokes Mompha’s Bail, Orders His Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Revokes Mompha’s Bail, Orders His Arrest (20496 Views)

Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center / Appeal Court upholds conviction Of Bassey Albert, Vacates Bail, Orders Arrest / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Revokes Mompha’s Bail, Orders His Arrest by Megabig: 3:06am On Jun 23, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

I fully support this and you are 100% correct. The owners and controllers of Nairaland have made it a very permissive platform for anti-Nigeria, pro-secession, anti-Tinubu, anti-Buhari elements who daily unleash so much hate speech it is unbelievable. They are never corrected or pulled up but you just wait, your account might be suspended because you mentioned this very evident fact.

It’s so sad.

Well I’ve seen that too, they know I care less, I’ll rather visit and not have to contribute. It’s really too toxic

1 Like

Re: Court Revokes Mompha’s Bail, Orders His Arrest by sirlop(m): 3:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Tingotoe:
Do you even know the definition of money laundering?
Pls educate us. Tell us what a Bullion van is doing in someone’s house? I guess a Bullion van is used in carrying garbage
Re: Court Revokes Mompha’s Bail, Orders His Arrest by sirlop(m): 3:17am On Jun 23, 2022
einsteine:

It's not money laundering.

If you have a billion naira in your account, you are allowed to withdraw it in cash.

The law is against cash dealing above 5 million without the involvement of a financial institution.
How did he make such money and how old is he?
These are the questions his followers avoid like a plague
Re: Court Revokes Mompha’s Bail, Orders His Arrest by einsteine(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
This guy is now a cash out ticket for the efcc.

And he cannot run because there is probably an Interpol red notice on him.
Re: Court Revokes Mompha’s Bail, Orders His Arrest by einsteine(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
sirlop:

Pls educate us. Tell us what a Bullion van is doing in someone’s house? I guess a Bullion van is used in carrying garbage

It's not money laundering.

Bullion vans are used for carrying items you want secured.

Note that there is no law against using a bullion van. Banks don't even own bullion vans. They are owned by companies such as Bankers Warehouse etc.

You can choose to hire a bullion van for any reason. I can ask my bank that I want to withdraw 10 million from my account and I will want them in 20 naira notes and because that will be so heavy, I can decide to hire a bullion van.

TL/DR Bullion vans entering Tinubu's house cannot be used as evidence of money laundering.

Money laundering is concealing the source of funds or trying to circumvent government's attempt at having a clear view of your source of funds.
Re: Court Revokes Mompha’s Bail, Orders His Arrest by since13o: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
legba1:
Mompha is back in the UAE. He escaped back to his base. This idea of the court seizing passports has been outplayed. With good money, you will get Ghana or Benin reuplic passport shapaly.

How much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Pegs Rate For Import Duty Payment / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel / Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.