Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike (31285 Views)

Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Lai Mohammed Visits Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove In Oshogbo (Photos) / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
if you can't read that picture as a political analyst then you're a neophyte, just the way Yoruba wear their fila

Tinubu is a goal
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by maasoap(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
So after PDP had betrayed Wike, what are they going to offer him to motivate him to campaign for them?

Rivers State, like Lagos has played a very important part in Nigerian election over the years with it's population and massive deployment of the states funds in financing of campaign

Wike should take a bold step and join labour party to make a name for himself and realign with Nigerian youths so that he will be remembered for that sake
FalseProphet1:
Wike is now the latest bride in town every groom wants to woo him, but like I prophesied in the former thread which has come to pass, I see wike becoming Obedient.

This I have seen.

PDP people betrayed him.
Going to LP is a wasting of time and resources.
He has just two options: staying with betrayers or flow with central party and mingle with big players
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by JosephXavier: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
maasoap:

PDP people betrayed him.
Going to LP is a wasting of time and resources.
He has just two options: staying with betrayers or flow with central party and mingle with big players

Big players wey no know say Dem don collect their pitch

Power is going back to the people
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by d142475: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Don't fall for them. They want to use you to deliver Rivers State for them, but don't fall for this.
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Truthisunique2: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
chrisxxx:
[sub][/sub]Una think say uns dey do Wike. Umahi, Obi and now Bala have all visited Wike. Wike has got nothing now to lose as Tinubu all seek for his friendly. Wike has to enter a bargain with especially Obi and Tinubu. Obi will win a substantial vote in Rivers State. Pallying again with Obi will play role to reconcile Wike and IPOB and Igbos. This will cause igbos to vote PDP governors and Obi president.
lol, you talk as if it's a single politician that decide political direction in south south

When it comes to national election south south is PDP, if you like decamp as governor the people go embarras you

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Awoleesu(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don't pity both Wike and the PDP...
His misadventure started when he conspired to evict Secondus as the party chairman.

I'm sure his calculation was that with a northerner as chairman, his chances as presidential candidate was clean and clear!

Wike sacrificed Uche (his stooge ex-chairman) for his own political ambition. Alas! The North has dealt him a bad blow!

I wish going forward, southern politicians would learn never to betray their own...

The North understands the game - you betray your own to pacify them, they use and ditch you just at the goal post!

My advice is for him to work for an Obi presidency... It's his best bet.
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Freebills12: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Kingpele:
Wicked illiterates who thinks they are wise..the problem of this nation is south not even the North, how can Atiku a fulani man win election to replace buharia a fulani man..it's very immoral and southern delegates collected money against a southern man..this is a shame but if I were wike ,I will play along with them but on election day I will work against the useless party...

Then in south how can a southern Moslem pick a northern Moslem when he knows that 90% of southeners are Christians
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by femiasaolu2014: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why has Werey Wike lost so much weight?

I hope he is fine medically?
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by buckeyemedia: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Wike is already 70 percent in Labour party
Upgrading from Ferrari F 50 to Volkswagen Beetle?

Nawa for you ipobians, we know that it is hard, but atimes try & show a little bit of class.
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Franky70(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kingpele:
Wicked illiterates who thinks they are wise..the problem of this nation is south not even the North, how can Atiku a fulani man win election to replace buharia a fulani man..it's very immoral and southern delegates collected money against a southern man..this is a shame but if I were wike ,I will play along with them but on election day I will work against the useless party...

I thought every man has 1 vote
How is he supposed to work against the party on election day if he play along to campaign for them
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by fortunez1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike is a very big Political Asset hence we are seeing the visits and more politicians will come running to him for support and advice.I pity for PDP because it's almost over for them as a party , they likely to loose 2023 elections and after then who will unify the parTY?
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Righthussle: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
He don finally reach the time when Politicians go dey run up And down to satisfy their selfish interest.....

Wike can't be the president of Nigeria.....

He should go ahead and become the v.p of Peter obi....

That's the only way he can get relevant.....

Meanwhile, Bala Mohammed came to his house to console him....

Stop smoking weed .
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Righthussle: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:
Them dey go console Wike ...

If not for politics.. and everyone need to be carried along..

Wike can defect to Apc .. to avoid EFcc.. they won’t leave him ..

Already he has lost the trust of Rivers people .. them just the manage am.

Power to the people
North 2023

See this one wey no even know the road wey dey lead to Rivers state. Who lost the trust the trust of Rivers people.
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by alcaptainero: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:
Them dey go console Wike ...

If not for politics.. and everyone need to be carried along..

Wike can defect to Apc .. to avoid EFcc.. they won’t leave him ..

Already he has lost the trust of Rivers people .. them just the manage am.

Who told you all these lies you are spewing, are Rivers people fools. Between Wike that built
Over ten flyovers, finished the road to Opobo, brought and built a world class school of law and Amaechi that was busy building railroad to Chad and Niger republic and opening maritime university in the northern desert who do you think we Rivers youths will follow? Stop allowing yourself to be deceived and used. All Wike candidates will win Rivers state as usual.
Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Righthussle: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
abu12:
is wike putting on tinubu cap

U blind?
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by alcaptainero: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Who told you all these lies you are spewing, are Rivers people fools. Between Wike that built
Over ten flyovers, finished the road to Opobo, brought and built a world class school of law and Amaechi that was busy building railroad to Chad and Niger republic and opening maritime university in the northern desert who do you think we Rivers youths will follow? Stop allowing yourself to be deceived and used. All Wike candidates will win Rivers state as usual.
PDP shouldn’t expect Rivers state to contribute shishi for their presidential campaign o
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by chrisxxx(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, you talk as if it's a single politician that decide political direction in south south

When it comes to national election south south is PDP, if you like decamp as governor the people go embarras you
See what happens. south South is PDP because South East is.
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by AmazingELixir: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
undecided

Will be very disappointed if Wike involves in anti€ party activity.
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Wike will deliver south east and south south for Atiku

You just open your mouth .......waaaaaaaaaah

Did you eat watery beans?
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Goodnigga: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
adioolayi:
Wike. ...the new bride ..Get him to your party and your 2023 chances will receive some sort of boom grin grin grin
Story and PDP denied him twice for both presidential and VP flag bearer
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by DrVictor11: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm plenty visit
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Hooper69: 7:32am On Jun 23, 2022
I appreciate the information and advice you have shared.
EmployeeConnection.net Insite
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Olumaeme: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Why is everybody begging him?
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by seunayantokun(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wike is no longer wicked Wike but a beautiful damsel, a cynosure to suitors of all sorts.
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by Coolgent(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
He don finally reach the time when Politicians go dey run up And down to satisfy their selfish interest.....

Wike can't be the president of Nigeria.....

He should go ahead and become the v.p of Peter obi....

That's the only way he can get relevant.....

Meanwhile, Bala Mohammed came to his house to console him....

It's clear u ain't a politician
Re: Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike by 9jahotblog: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Googledotcom:
The south did not produce okowa, but Atiku did against the wish of the south and the committee he set up.

Seems like you don't listen or read news.
you are very wrong here. Atiku choose Okowa and he make his choice dearly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" / Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / John Kerry On His Way To Nigeria For Buhari’s Inauguration – PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.