Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership (484 Views)

Claim $59 Free Usdt In Trust Wallet Without No Investment Or Deposit / Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment / How Trustworthy Is OPAY For Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership by oluGodson: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello Nairalanders

I presently have a sum of 5M Naira which I want to use to invest in a viable business or idea with proof of concept.

Do note that I am not interested in the following:
Crypto
Forex
Sport betting
Anything related to fraud

I have access to a shared office space in Lekki.

Drop your proposal or idea on this thread. A non-disclosure agreement will be provided before further discussion with any business/idea picked.

#Mail on signature
Re: 5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership by Alexious(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
oluGodson:
Hello Nairalanders

I presently have a sum of 5M Naira which I want to use to invest in a viable business or idea with proof of concept.

Crypto
Forex
Sport betting

Drop your proposal or idea on this thread. A non-disclosure agreement will be provided before further discussion with any business/idea picked.

Am into transport and logistics and I want to venture into another sector of transportation which needs partnership. I have sent you an email request . Thanks and looking forward to a fruitful discussion if you are interested.
Re: 5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership by oluGodson: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Contact via email on signature
Re: 5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership by Alexious(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
oluGodson:
Contact via email on signature

Ok, thanks
Re: 5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership by Anthony20: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have a business of processing animal feed materials and supplying to companies. I need serious minded business persons to form clusters. We can then be very vast in drying a supplying. The buying companies are available and busing non stop. All we need is to acquire dryers and a dehydrators with which to fast track the work.
I have a proposal for the business and I am currently doing the business . You can send me whatsapp on -08055554179

Re: 5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership by Seniorwriter(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Anthony20:
I have a business of processing animal feed materials and supplying to companies. I need serious minded business persons to form clusters. We can then be very vast in drying a supplying. The buying companies are available and busing non stop. All we need is to acquire dryers and a dehydrators with which to fast track the work.
I have a proposal for the business and I am currently doing the business . You can send me whatsapp on -08055554179

Why not post how much is required for the process you narrated ....I have a very simple locomotive that can raise @least $1k for performing ventures/businesses.
Imagine getting donations of $10 from 100 donors in my database?
so if you are serious about raising funds then reach out to me for a crowdfunding process tested and trusted.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership by Seniorwriter(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
oluGodson:
Hello Nairalanders

Crypto
Forex
Sport betting

#Mail on signature

Build a Digital Skill hub wherever location you are resident with just $3k or it's naira equivalent and earn @least $1k daily!
The hub will be a safe heaven for freelancers and Online content creators that can't afford sophisticated gadgets and technical team support system which your hub will provide daily and be rest assured that you'll get @least one thousand users that will readily pay $1daily to use the hub facilities!..because they'll get to achieve and earn more with the hub's facilities and support system available for usage.

For more details and clarity of ROI (daily ,weekly, monthly) you can reach out as deem fit.

@Seniorwriter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership by RiceProducers: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
oluGodson:
Hello Nairalanders

Crypto
Forex
Sport betting

#Mail on signature

Rice processing and Sales

Two ongoing Rice mills at Ibeju Lekki, Lagos and Itoikin, Ogun State.

We are connected to Rice farmers in Benue and wholesalers at Iddo Market

Guaranteed N1m a month from sales of Rice and by products with an investment of N5m.
Minimum tenor of 6 months
Do you have a vehicle to be used for operations?
We pay N60k a week on that separately.
Call 08116205944 for details.
Re: 5M Naira Available For Investment Or Business Partnership by xenastar(f): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
I can't view your signature. Please write out your email address

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... / Is Risevest A Legal Financial App? / 4 Micro Tasks Sites That Pays You ($300)| Make Money Online In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.