Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu (65316 Views)

Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages / Benefactor Of Benefactors: RATTAWU Honours Chief Kenneth Ifekudu With Man Of The / OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by penearth(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Breaking news
Obidient has taken over all states!
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Harrynight(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2022

You Guys be using the word Billionaire anyhow

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Wisetrue99: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
SHINJA:
Mtschw....

Business man and a drug trafficker...

Na wa ooooo

Celebrate people so that you too can be celebrated
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Alzirida(f): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Make IPOB no behead this one
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Gozac: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
SHINJA:
Mtschw....

Go and traffic drug since you know his secret now

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Basiljoe: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Billionaire is an abused word.

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Legendoo: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thought you could never make it in Nigeria unless you japa.

Wereys
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Lovelife433(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Were is Obi the man of the year that turn to internet thief

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by nero2face: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
SHINJA:
Mtschw....

can u close ur eyes abs pray, say *my lord my lord, please remove envy from my heart so I can have sense*...

Say this three times a day and see ur life begin to take good shape....Miner

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by PericomaNwankwo: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
We don't give a flying f*ck....

This niggarr's work no fit pass Yahoo or drug-pushing....

That's what anambra guys are good for.....

Modified: I hear say he get construction company..... I guess that's where he cleans hi money....
It's normal sha

Me sef get gas and POS shop wey I dey use clean my Yahoo money....

Noted by EFCC. You get gas and POS. You dey live for Sango OTA. We are coming for you shocked shocked
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by ttobizz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dem don dey push this one again

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by MadarasBlade(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
LedRock:
To be worth a billion naira is not so much of a big deal these days, less than $2m . Too many naira billionaires in Nigeria.

How much do you have?

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Rastaramsey(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Noted by EFCC. You get gas and POS. You dey live for Sango OTA. We are coming for you shocked shocked

Ode grin grin grin

I de Benin grin grin

Come catch me....

I go waste you danudanu
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Someone's Sugar Daddy on Nairaland grin
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by TotalRunter: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
dollynnn:
Anambra and billionaires who keep low profiles are like 5&6

Because of the questionable source of their wealth mostly. Authentic wealth like Coscharis doesn't hide

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Komu1048(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don’t think there is any local govt in Nigeria that doesn’t have atleast one Billionaire in naira . But to some particular people it is always new

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by WildChild00(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deborah98:
Nnukwu nwoke. I love Anambra guys. So hardworking and resilient but unfortunately I hardly make them my friends because they .....

Finiah your statement or you go collect lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Home of billionaires
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
The Range Rover is bae

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Henix(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

But the purpose of the topic itself is for what?

A paid publicity

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Those regions with hell fire hatred will soon land here to tell us that he an apprentice of their decayed teeth drug baron lord from ira '...

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Check am well, na fraud
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Mrincredible05: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
He looks like a simple man
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Tboymessiah(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Another banga from Pablo Escobar loyal servant

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Unclefemolala(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by FireUpNow(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
I hope scandals won't come up later and EFCC will not start investigating home as he has come to the limelight
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Nosayer: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
decatalyst:
I love that Range Rover!

Black and elegant!

Don't just love it...buy it soon... grin grin
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Ebubu4: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
We don't give a flying f*ck....

This niggarr's work no fit pass Yahoo or drug-pushing....

That's what anambra guys are good for.....

Modified: I hear say he get construction company..... I guess that's where he cleans hi money....
It's normal sha

Me sef get gas and POS shop wey I dey use clean my Yahoo money....
every street hustler get wetting he dey use clean money bro
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by zigzagluv: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
You dont need a PR team to know you are a billinare,
Crixxx:
Watch how they will start to spread hate.

This is not tinubu, ramoni igbalode(hushpuppi) or oyedepo

Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by tmoneyu: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
I know this must be eminent magazine
Re: Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu by Toriagirl(f): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
His family must be proud of him.

How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria