Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? (259 Views)

Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down / LP Ogun Rally: Arrival Of HE Mr. Peter Obi / This Is The Structureless Party Now Ruling Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? by consecrated(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
By Chukwudịmma Aaron-Okonkwọ

Since the former governor of Anambra State, HE Mr Peter Obi, emerged the presidential candidate of Labour Party for the 2023 general presidential election, many supporters of the main opposition parties have not ceased from lampooning him. From the ridicules that Labour Party has no structures across the nation to the mockery that he is a stingy person, the attacks flows freely unabated.

Some of my close friends, worried by the issue of no structure, had to reach my inbox to express their deep concerns. And as should be expected, I advised them not to worry over such claims because they hold no water. I backed my persuasive advice with points worthy of note.

The man of the moment - Mr Peter Obi that is - became the governor of Anambra State through a relatively new and unpopular political party, All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA at a time when his dear home state is in dire need of transformative governance. 'Is Anambra cursed or are we the curse?' was the question he came forward with. Then, he added to his slogan, 'If you love Anambra State, say YES to Mr Peter Obi'. The rest today is history as to how he leaved his talk. He does what he says!

He did not stop there. He went around every nook and cranny of the state, meeting the grassroots and sharing leaflets by himself. And when the election came, his party that barely had any structure across the state at the time won the gubernatorial elections. Upon that his mandate was stolen, he went to challenge it at the court and won.

He assumed office with visionary leadership, transforming the state's socioeconomic aspect with the implementation of United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals, SDG in what is known as Anambra State Integrated Development Strategy, ANIDS.

ANIDS was simply a structural framework his administration as governor used to develop every area of Anambra simultaneously. Thus, no part of the state was left unattended to. He covered every town of the state with provision of social amenities and necessary infrastructures. This is Peter Obi!

Now a Presidential candidate with Labour Party; a party presumed to have no structures, is this same visionary leader loved by many Nigerians going to make history once again in 2023? This seems to be the fear shivering the main opposition parties, hence, the needless unabated attacks and propaganda being meted against him on daily basis.

Perhaps, Mr Mike Asukwo, a veteran cartoonist was right when he realized that what the mercenaries of the opposition meant by 'structure' lacked by the LP is 'Stomach infraSTRUCTURE'; a structure by which food items are shared to voters/electorates in return for a vote at the polling units.

Whatever the case may be, whoever is afraid of the Labour Party presidential candidate should know that there is no stopping a revolutionary movement whose time has come.

In my recent article entitled, "Ndi Igbo, What We Have We Have", I explained that we are currently experiencing an ideological revolution; one that have never been experienced in our dear country before.

As necessity is the mother of invention, our dear fellow country men, women, and youths who have suffered excruciatingly unbearable anguish of hunger are the ones championing this revolution. They champion it because they are so tired of the status quo of consumption economy. They champion it because we need to take back our country from the hands of those that are toying with it.

Revolution is an extreme change that can have a far-reaching effect on the citizens of any country. And for us Nigerians, this ideological revolution is birthed on the need to effect a change in our body politic; the need to effect a transformation on the socioeconomic and political conditions of our dear nation.

Therefore, this current wave of ideological revolution we are experiencing in dear country sparked by the entrance of Mr Peter Obi as a presidential candidate is being motivated by the burning desire to have a production economy.

Russia and China became what they are today because their respective citizens staged a revolution in 1917 and 1949 respectively. The result of that revolution in Russia was a change of government from constitutional monarchy under the Tsars to Marxist-Leninst state under the Bolsheniks and Vladimir Lenin who transferred means of production from private owners to government.

The Chinese, on the other hand, went from military dictatorship by Chiang Kai-shak and his Knomintang (KMT) nationalist party to a Marxist-Leninst state under the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) marking a shift in social power to the peasantry.

And both of these events involved massive upheavals in government and socio-economic class structures.

For us in Nigeria, the self-acclaimed Giant of Africa, the time is auspicious for us to reset the ugly system that rigs against us, the common masses and the collective future of our nation.

It has became the high time that our infrastructure and security must be prioritized, and a proactive person like the two-term former governor of Anambra State is most suitable to deliver this new systematic development for our good.

For good sixteen years since we transitioned from military rule to a civilian government, we had the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP administer governance and then came the All Progressives Congress, APC with the mantra of change running for disastrous eight years.

Altogether, in twenty-four years since we began the fourth republic, we have been dwelling heavily on importation of what we have the resources to produce in the country. This has to stop!

It is the time for us to have a change in government very different from the two main parties that have ruled our country for over two decades. And we can only effect this change through the platform of a hitherto unpopular political party.

For Nigeria to mark a shift in social power, we should transit from the APC to Labour Party, LP. And when that is done, the labour of our heroes past is justified not to be in vain.

For our economy to effectively transform from consumption to production economy, it takes a massive upheaval in government and socio-economic class structures.

The reason why our graduated engineers became skit makers for Facebook is because there is dearth of industries in the country. The reason why our graduated scientists became tweakers - dancing away their waist on Instagram is because there is dearth of research facilities in the country. The reason why our unemployed peoples became pundits for Twitter is because investors have relocated to other countries. So much more.

It is therefore imperative to make provisions for our graduated Engineers, Nurses, Doctors, Agriculturists etc. to be genuinely employed and it is only a government brought in through a revolution that can offer us this transformational policy.

We must force the government to create an enabling environment for job opportunities that can employ our teeming number of unemployed youths and that's what Peter Obi's government is set to offer us, Nigerians.

China produces 800, 000 new engineers every year and despite that, they have adequate provisions as per employment opportunities for their Engineers; they export the surplus to countries such as ours, and amass diaspora remittance.

Our roads are built by Chinese engineers. Isn't it a beautiful colours of shame that foreigners are taking up job opportunities that our own graduated Engineers are supposed to take? This nonsense must stop, and it is high time it stopped!

Re: Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? by LeoDeKing: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pandora hoebi has very big structures in twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Re: Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? by ZUBY77(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Well written

1 Like

Re: Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

2 Likes

Re: Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? by ZUBY77(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora hoebi has very big structures in twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

This is one of the people who are afraid.
All he does all day is follow every Peter Obi thread talking rubbish.

We will eventually identify the Bus Stop MC Oluomo assigned to you that you are afraid to lose, then we build a school there.

5 Likes

Re: Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? by consecrated(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
ZUBY77:
Well written
Re: Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? by shortIGBOman: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Who is afraid of ObiTUARY? grin grin

Re: Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? by consecrated(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thanks Zubby and Subsea.

God bless you both. Amen.
Re: Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
When i read stuff like this i feel like doing more i see my destiny in my hands and i feel like not letting go as a young youth i want a better system which i can be proud of my country again cry peter obi i so much believe in you

1 Like

Re: Structureless Party: Who Is Afraid Of HE Mr Peter Obi? by Progressiveby: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
consecrated:
By Chukwudịmma Aaron-Okonkwọ

Since the former governor of Anambra State, HE Mr Peter Obi, emerged the presidential candidate of Labour Party for the 2023 general presidential election, many supporters of the main opposition parties have not ceased from lampooning him. From the ridicules that Labour Party has no structures across the nation to the mockery that he is a stingy person, the attacks flows freely unabated.

Some of my close friends, worried by the issue of no structure, had to reach my inbox to express their deep concerns. And as should be expected, I advised them not to worry over such claims because they hold no water. I backed my persuasive advice with points worthy of note.

The man of the moment - Mr Peter Obi that is - became the governor of Anambra State through a relatively new and unpopular political party, All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA at a time when his dear home state is in dire need of transformative governance. 'Is Anambra cursed or are we the curse?' was the question he came forward with. Then, he added to his slogan, 'If you love Anambra State, say YES to Mr Peter Obi'. The rest today is history as to how he leaved his talk. He does what he says!

He did not stop there. He went around every nook and cranny of the state, meeting the grassroots and sharing leaflets by himself. And when the election came, his party that barely had any structure across the state at the time won the gubernatorial elections. Upon that his mandate was stolen, he went to challenge it at the court and won.

He assumed office with visionary leadership, transforming the state's socioeconomic aspect with the implementation of United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals, SDG in what is known as Anambra State Integrated Development Strategy, ANIDS.

ANIDS was simply a structural framework his administration as governor used to develop every area of Anambra simultaneously. Thus, no part of the state was left unattended to. He covered every town of the state with provision of social amenities and necessary infrastructures. This is Peter Obi!

Now a Presidential candidate with Labour Party; a party presumed to have no structures, is this same visionary leader loved by many Nigerians going to make history once again in 2023? This seems to be the fear shivering the main opposition parties, hence, the needless unabated attacks and propaganda being meted against him on daily basis.

Perhaps, Mr Mike Asukwo, a veteran cartoonist was right when he realized that what the mercenaries of the opposition meant by 'structure' lacked by the LP is 'Stomach infraSTRUCTURE'; a structure by which food items are shared to voters/electorates in return for a vote at the polling units.

Whatever the case may be, whoever is afraid of the Labour Party presidential candidate should know that there is no stopping a revolutionary movement whose time has come.

In my recent article entitled, "Ndi Igbo, What We Have We Have", I explained that we are currently experiencing an ideological revolution; one that have never been experienced in our dear country before.

As necessity is the mother of invention, our dear fellow country men, women, and youths who have suffered excruciatingly unbearable anguish of hunger are the ones championing this revolution. They champion it because they are so tired of the status quo of consumption economy. They champion it because we need to take back our country from the hands of those that are toying with it.

Revolution is an extreme change that can have a far-reaching effect on the citizens of any country. And for us Nigerians, this ideological revolution is birthed on the need to effect a change in our body politic; the need to effect a transformation on the socioeconomic and political conditions of our dear nation.

Therefore, this current wave of ideological revolution we are experiencing in dear country sparked by the entrance of Mr Peter Obi as a presidential candidate is being motivated by the burning desire to have a production economy.

Russia and China became what they are today because their respective citizens staged a revolution in 1917 and 1949 respectively. The result of that revolution in Russia was a change of government from constitutional monarchy under the Tsars to Marxist-Leninst state under the Bolsheniks and Vladimir Lenin who transferred means of production from private owners to government.

The Chinese, on the other hand, went from military dictatorship by Chiang Kai-shak and his Knomintang (KMT) nationalist party to a Marxist-Leninst state under the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) marking a shift in social power to the peasantry.

And both of these events involved massive upheavals in government and socio-economic class structures.

For us in Nigeria, the self-acclaimed Giant of Africa, the time is auspicious for us to reset the ugly system that rigs against us, the common masses and the collective future of our nation.

It has became the high time that our infrastructure and security must be prioritized, and a proactive person like the two-term former governor of Anambra State is most suitable to deliver this new systematic development for our good.

For good sixteen years since we transitioned from military rule to a civilian government, we had the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP administer governance and then came the All Progressives Congress, APC with the mantra of change running for disastrous eight years.

Altogether, in twenty-four years since we began the fourth republic, we have been dwelling heavily on importation of what we have the resources to produce in the country. This has to stop!

It is the time for us to have a change in government very different from the two main parties that have ruled our country for over two decades. And we can only effect this change through the platform of a hitherto unpopular political party.

For Nigeria to mark a shift in social power, we should transit from the APC to Labour Party, LP. And when that is done, the labour of our heroes past is justified not to be in vain.

For our economy to effectively transform from consumption to production economy, it takes a massive upheaval in government and socio-economic class structures.

The reason why our graduated engineers became skit makers for Facebook is because there is dearth of industries in the country. The reason why our graduated scientists became tweakers - dancing away their waist on Instagram is because there is dearth of research facilities in the country. The reason why our unemployed peoples became pundits for Twitter is because investors have relocated to other countries. So much more.

It is therefore imperative to make provisions for our graduated Engineers, Nurses, Doctors, Agriculturists etc. to be genuinely employed and it is only a government brought in through a revolution that can offer us this transformational policy.

We must force the government to create an enabling environment for job opportunities that can employ our teeming number of unemployed youths and that's what Peter Obi's government is set to offer us, Nigerians.

China produces 800, 000 new engineers every year and despite that, they have adequate provisions as per employment opportunities for their Engineers; they export the surplus to countries such as ours, and amass diaspora remittance.

Our roads are built by Chinese engineers. Isn't it a beautiful colours of shame that foreigners are taking up job opportunities that our own graduated Engineers are supposed to take? This nonsense must stop, and it is high time it stopped!

I OBIdiently read everything thing. May God bless the writer. Peter Obi for president

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinibu Is A Hypocrite / 2023: North West APC Backs Tinubu-shettima’s Ticket / Tinubu And Shettima: Yorubas Have To Decide If They Want Ticket Or Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.