Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters (1035 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by Melovar: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Unlike obi supporters, I have never seen a single one of them even subtly encouraging nigerians to get their pvc and pick up interest in political affairs because they know it will not favour their wicked agenda. There is always a hint of tribalism, negativity, denial and discouragement in every single one of their comments. That is why despite huge mobilisation going on everywhere, they will still like to tell you peter obi will only get 3 votes from his LGA and that will be all. Because they know that discouragement of the now hopeful masses and electoral mago mago is the only chance they have. Whether their evil agenda succeeds or not is up to us. Get your PVC's and lets take back our country.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by Crixxx: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
I think tinubu supporters are supporting out of tribalism the majority of Peter Obi supporters are the well informed and are doing so on neutral grounds. These are organic followed without tribalism.

14 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by DriverX: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
They'll soon be here with the fake accounts and 65 likes each on their moronic toutish comments

14 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by Rekhina(f): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Their only hope as rigging
Allah be with obi

9 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by PeaceNexus(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Even Tinubu supporters know that any person supporting Peter Obi is doing it out for pure desire for the country to work.

Anybody who tells people to get their PVCS is indirectly and sometimes directly supporting Peter Obi.

APC and PDP supporters want INEC to discontinue registration so that winning margin for Peter Obi will be manageable for them grin

7 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by helinues: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
The PVC they have collected when the exercise was in even gave reserved self.

Even this extension would give them the opportunity to register more

1 Like

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by Shikini: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Melovar:
Unlike obi supporters, I have never seen a single one of them even subtly encouraging nigerians to get their pvc and pick up interest in political affairs because they know it will not favour their wicked agenda. There is always a hint of tribalism, negativity, denial and discouragement in every single one of their comments. That is why despite huge mobilisation going on everywhere, they will still like to tell you peter obi will only get 3 votes from his LGA and that will be all. Because they know that discouragement of the now hopeful masses and electoral mago mago is the only chance they have. Whether their evil agenda succeeds or not is up to us. Get your PVC's and lets take back our country.

Exactly sir!
You've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by MissLeslie(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
A lot of people will be disappointed with the outcome of 2023 election. The serious candidate and the over hype candidate, the game is between the politician and Electorate with PVC and INEC as the referee the game go loud pass Champions league Final.... PVC
Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by Oilwell(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
I cannot wrap my head around their thought process.
How can a group of young energetic men be soo evil and wicked.
Not thinking of your children and children's children because of a morsel of bread they will get today.

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by ygowon: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Crixxx:
I think tinubu supporters are supporting out of tribalism the majority of Peter Obi supporters are the well informed and are doing so on neutral grounds. These are organic followed without tribalism.
Exactly! Obi supporters from all part of the world are not biased and very enlightened. Most of those supporting Tinubu are not informed. They mostly don't read and don't know what is happening outside their enclosure

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by IgOga(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
ygowon:
Exactly! Obi supporters from all part of the world are not biased and very enlightened. Most of those supporting Tinubu are not informed. They mostly don't read and don't know what is happening outside their enclosure

The result of the election may shock you even in Anambra
Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by VoteTinubu2023: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Look at this ignorant person acting as if you are all good and honest. We will be here when you start cursing out Nigerians, calling them poor, calling them ignorant after your Obi Pandora gallantly loses.

You did it in Ekiti elections, you called the voters poor and dirty because APC won. You even insulted the whole Yoruba ethnicity. You all obidients fraud lack the tact to lead any sensible political revolution.

After 2023, your candidate will lose and you will come here to curse the ethnicity of the winner. Idiots.

TINUBU 2023
Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by ygowon: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

The result of the election may shock you even in Anambra
We are waiting naa grin
Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by ygowon: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
come and say what u want to say ogbeni, don't book space to go craft what u will say
Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by ChangetheChange: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu supporters are unrepentant ballot box snatchers, they have structures in ballot box snatching from Lagos to Osun State. Tinubu and MC Oluomo are their Chief ballot box snatchers.
No wonder they were attacking Peter Obi supporters that we don't have structures for ballot box snatching.

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by FalseProphet1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
DriverX:
They'll soon be here with the fake accounts and 65 likes each on their moronic toutish comments
I thought I was the only one who observed this. How jobless can one get, spend their whole day logging out of one moniker and logging into the other just to like their posts.

They're nothing but touts.

The north has already betrayed tinubu, I see them decamping to PDP to vote for Atiku. Tinubu would be the biggest looser in this election.

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by ChangetheChange: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu supporters are smellos , touts, Omo oniles, ballot snatchers and confused zombies.

Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by ScamHunter: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Their agenda is, others have stolen national cake, its now our turn to steal. So they're sending their tif tif daddy to steal for them.
Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by Bentizil: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
One day you guys will explain what Tinubu did to you...
Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by 7lives: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
B :Dentizil:
One day you guys will explain what Tinubu did to you...

cheesy cheesy grin grin Why would Yoruba want to listen to their explanation?, we already knew it's envy.
As Tinubu matter dey pepper dem, na so dem go dey cry, won ma ke ku ni.
Owun to sonu l'owo wan, ko se fi epe wa.
They already have k-leg, we go add hunch back, add more salt to their wounded ego.
Last last dem go commit mass suicide, awon eleregbe, a fi igo lo aso.
Re: What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters by Difrent: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Melovar:

So all these peter Obi suppoters were not in Nigeria the past 11 months PVC registration have been going on?
Only to wake up one month to close of registration to start to bamboozle everyone to get their pvc.
The reason why most peter Obis supporters dont have Pvc and have tp wait till the last hour is because THEY WERE AGITATING FOR BIAFRA....THEY LISTENED TO NNAMDI KANU NOT TO COLLECT PVC......
But now that they have gotten some senses....the buhari they call useless has caged their strongest man since Ojukwu.....theyve realised the futility of the nnamdi kanu biafra enterprise and have abandoned him and having realised the damage he has done to them they now wants to make ammends and try to lead the same Nigeria they have maligned for 7 years.....isnt God wonderful?

(1) (Reply)

Harry B Releases Campaign Song For Peter Obi / Igbo Youths Blocks Community Routes (photo) / Nigerians In SA Writing Names Of Their Brothers To Be Executed because Of Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.