Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,046 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace (1066 Views)

Most Foolish President: How Buhari Set Tinibu Up For Disgrace / Buhari Don Mess Tinubu Up Today / 2023 Presidency May Set Tinubu, Osinbajo Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by Truthisunique2: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Before the Apc eventually held it's primaries we all know how they have been postponing it for a specific agenda

Buhari agenda for his own consesus failed, the cabals looking for VP agenda failed

Tinubu wants to pick VP, it's obvious buhari wasn't interested in picking for him maybe because what he wanted was the president

Now that Shettima who was already on tinubu side from day one has won, how are the other blocks accounted for?

The Apc governors basically didn't get one of them as VP, buhari didn't get his consensus, lalong didn't get VP

Apart from tinubu taking it all who got something outside his camp, or have the other sides settle to have their pound of flesh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
K
Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by Ttalk: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
You have come again with your foolish analysis. You are not active in Nigeria political a activities but always quick to dish out myopic opinion that doesn't count.

Even a baby politician knows Tinubu completely gave the north the privilege of picking his running mate and the choice narrowed down to Shettima

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abeg leave am grin grin
Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by oghalebros(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
In fact I'm shout of words...
Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by Vulturereloaded: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Before nko. I told you his money will be used to fund Atikus campaign. He has lost the North and lost the South already.

2 Likes

Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by naijakissleave(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Scam Party cheesy
Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by BigSarah(f): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari had his way and choices in 2015

Tinubu getting his own now in 2023 isn't a problem.

That doesn't mean i think the MM ticket is appropriate, that's just the APC proving again it has no sense of fairness, justice or equity.

2 Likes

Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by LegendHero(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Meth people crying more than the bereaved.

Let’s even now agree the North won’t vote Tinubu, will they vote Obi Pandora instead?

If it is the Northerners that are saying this now, I will understand. But how is it that Meth people will always be the one telling us the mind of the Northerners and what they thought they will do?

1 Like

Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by fiizznation: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu's calculations is to get Borno's one point something million votes and the majority votes from northeast. Allow APC governors in the northwest deliver block votes of the region to him, get one or two states from the North Central. But what I think he forgets is that he is not buhari and the average northerner doesn't trust a shady person like him. Besides he isn't that popular here in the North.

I will continue to use every opportunity I get to to enlighten my follow northerners about the dangers of voting another sick, old and corrupt person to lead us. This I will continue to do!

2 Likes

Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by Prince111111: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
APC IS DEAD

APC IS DEAD

APC IS DEAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by Moh247: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Only an Idiot actually believed Buhari had a consensus, anoiting candidate and Amaechi was the chosen one
Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by ElSudani: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Actually, this is a well laid out mine and a trap for Peter Obi. I don't see how he will not step into it given the nature of his supporters.
Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by NNTR: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Before the Apc eventually held it's primaries we all know how they have been postponing it for a specific agenda

Buhari agenda for his own consesus failed, the cabals looking for VP agenda failed

Tinubu wants to pick VP, it's obvious buhari wasn't interested in picking for him maybe because what he wanted was the president

Now that Shettima who was already on tinubu side from day one has won, how are the other blocks accounted for?

The Apc governors basically didn't get one of them as VP, buhari didn't get his consensus, lalong didn't get VP

Apart from tinubu taking it all who got something outside his camp, or have the other sides settle to have their pound of flesh

NNTR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJgMSTTnrbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evUZLHmpGt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGcbfQYs_jk

2 Chronicles 7:14
'if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves,
and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land
'

This is a two horse race, ojaare, lets not deceive ourselves jor, meaning, if push turns to shove, and it comes to, chose between the devil and the deep blue sea, meaning, chose between Jagaban and 'Wọ́ntiku' aka Atiku, I'll settle and of course, go for Jagaban, albeit, I am Sowore for life.

The fact, truth and reality here is, every nation gets the government and leader(s) they deserve. Except 2 Chronicles 7:14, comes into play, Naiyja is no exception to that maxim. I'll keep saying, as we lay our bed, we lie in it.

If its true that current Senator and the former governor of Borno state Kashim Shettima has been selected to run with him as his Vice President, then he has chosen a formidable loyalist wisely.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by ObosiLandlord(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Okoro licking his Fulani masters hairy anus as usual

I wander when Okoro became the spokesman of Northern Nigeria.

See as you dey wail up and down because of

This is the same way you're disgracing yourself up and down with your f00lsh comments about how Tinubu won't win APC ticket.

1 Like

Re: North Have Set Tinubu Up For Disgrace by Samunique(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Oil dey your heap ! smiley

Apart from that, Tinubu has awakened a sleeping dog, he has successfully been use for an agenda the northerners were afraid of implementing for the fear of what might happen.

Now that they have a perfect opportunity to do it, through emilokan, a greedy man who is so desperate for power, that couldn't have been a better opportunity than this.

Even Buhari, as hardened as he is, rejected such a bad precedence in 2015, but Tinubu thinks he can do it....

He should just prepare for the biggest disgrace of his life.

After all, he made himself a dem-god, this is the time for the almighty God to show him he's just a man.

And what a perfect opportunity for us to eradicate anything APC in our political space !!!

Tinubu has just rob the Yoruba another opportunity to lead Nigeria!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Condemns Attack On Supporters In Nasarawa / Akande In Tinubu's Drug Story Is Dead After Planning A Tell-all - David Hundeyin / Tinubu: Obasanjo, Atiku Wasted $16bn On Power, Punished Me For Being Excellent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.