Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Do You Know This Thing? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know This Thing? (40539 Views)

If You Know This Toy, You Are A Methusela / What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by victorazy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
obembet:
Dear Elders brothers and sisters in nairaland, please what is the name of this thing and what's the work?

grin Agbara the beans of vawulence grin

Don't let it touch you, run o! grin
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by deebrownneymar: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rub am all over your prick. It will get very big and girls go love you. Do it now!
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by luvcarz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yerepe, I can assure you that the person that held it in that picture up there regretted doing that, those hairlike stuff around it are so loose, small breeze like this, u don start to dey scratch body.
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by YourFavorite21(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
I put am for mama Ejima wrapper, that year, she scratched her nyash eeeh, she even exposed her yellow buttocks for public, cheesy grin next time she go try dey mind her business, amebo woman.
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Xavier70s: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
the scratch from this evil dey come with hopelessness

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by NoGirlfriend: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
well!
the only thing I know is that when it touches you, you will confess the sins of your forefathers, the one you have committed and the ones you will commit in future.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Tundex911: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mucuna

Not for children nor adult
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by zedman1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
We call it Devil beans. E show me shege one time I was in secondary school, but my case wasn't as pathetic as my friend's. In an attempt to cross a stream on our way back from school, my guy threw his bag across the stream into the weed, we didn't actually know it was a bush full of devil beans. I jumped across, carried his bag while waiting for him to take a jump too. As he did, guy man plunged WHOLE BODY into the grass. I handed the bag to him as soon as he got up from the crash. It was at that moment the bag touched my leg. I felt something spiritually, catastropically and astronomically itchy but before I could tell my friend what was going on with my leg, guy man don already dey far ahead of me shouting " wayooo! Wayooo! Wayoooo!!!!! Someone asked him to rub some sand on his skin but immediately my friend was completely bathed in sand. The "wayoo" continued until he disappeared from sight.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Bluezy13(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bmaster:
grin

Lol op.

If you can recall back when aki and paw paw wanted to show their papa shege in that aki and paw paw movie,
It was this agbara now you hold they squeeze it's leaves and mix the content with the water their dad was to take bath with.

"Daddy Must Obey"
That's the name of the movie.
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Bluezy13(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Superfreddy:
Aki and paw paw used it to show their father shege in that movie. If it touches your skin na only your ancestors you go de see grin

"Daddy Must Obey"
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by darichlife: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Back Then in 2005 some wicked students humbled Mr Chucks our wicked maths teacher with this stuff by the river side. one week the man never show for school. I wil recommend this than jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by maxkia(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
AudioMonkey:
It has different names. Some people call it gbe body but where I come from, wise men call it the beans of vawulence.

That thing been dey make children of Adam dance Buga lo lo lo way back, long before Kiz Daniel was born.
If e touch your body or your body touch am, either way, you must shake body.

Rub on your body, wait a moment and watch the magic that happens next. You should start dancing like prime Michael Jackson anytime after that. No previous dancing skill of any kind required.

You bad o

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by maxkia(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
obembet:
Dear Elders brothers and sisters in nairaland, please what is the name of this thing and what's the work?

Back then in My Public primary school. You dare not win my School during inter house sports football match. Our school stubborn comrades will mix this Fali werekpe with sand & gently Blow on the winning team. Omo schools dey humble once they see Ikotun community pry School student or Ategbo . Early 90,s stuff. I'm sure lots of Niggis here still dey womb .lol
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by ymdo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
obembet:

Please where did you get it?
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Neddyogu(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Devil's bean Fava Diabolo Akugbara, take ur pick. This thing can make a ramrod more flexible than Michael Jackson.
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by spafu(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114082498:

It cures all diseases, and na him will still get hospitals and Doctors in our darling nation?!

It cures all diseases, na him we never convert half of our darling nation to farm just to be cultivating the thing and export it to all countries in the WOLRD and become the Richest Nation in the whole wide WOLRD!

A.K.I.K.A
Tsinane baushe
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Onyipk: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
It is called devil's beans. Don't ever let it touch your skin.
I remember my younger brother punishing my immediate elder sister by rubbing it all over her clothes as she went back to campus in 1997/1998. You can imagine what happened thereafter.
A drunken man staggering on the road once fell into a bush by the road full of this beans. His state of drunkenness cleared immediately and ran home in a state of madness. The scratch no be today!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Olidan(f): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ovbiedo
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by saintbukie: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
When you harvest the bean seeds with some other ingredients. It is good for manpower germs. If don't get it forget about it. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Lingudy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol, this thing they scratch body ehn
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Owologbo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
obembet:

Some people call it the devil beans.
We call it ijerekpe in my tribe.
don't let it touch you o (mostly the dry ones); if worse than putting pepper in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by RedPill01: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Its call karara
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by yeman1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
AudioMonkey:
It has different names. Some people call it gbe body but where I come from, wise men call it the beans of vawulence.

That thing been dey make children of Adam dance Buga lo lo lo way back, long before Kiz Daniel was born.
If e touch your body or your body touch am, either way, you must shake body.

Rub on your body, wait a moment and watch the magic that happens next. You should start dancing like prime Michael Jackson anytime after that. No previous dancing skill of any kind required.

I can't laugh here oh he he ha ha

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by amakanancy(f): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
MightyHand:
grin grin grin Mix it with your Body cream and thank me later

You should know that Devil has different names, depend on what you choose to call the devil, so also that plant in your hand.

✓Cowhage
✓Velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens)
✓Devil's Bean.
You are wicked!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by amakanancy(f): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kimiso:
You can bath with it,it cures all diseases,just put a lot of quantity inside bath water

Ahh! evil people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by echomanji: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114082498:

It cures all diseases, and na him will still get hospitals and Doctors in our darling nation?!

It cures all diseases, na him we never convert half of our darling nation to farm just to be cultivating the thing and export it to all countries in the WOLRD and become the Richest Nation in the whole wide WOLRD!

A.K.I.K.A
your sense of Humor is currently at 0.00001%

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by donjahsy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
eminikansoso:
angryWahala
This is real seeds of vawulent grin
It grows well in Savannah region.
If that seeds touch your body, vawulent go start for you.
If you come get mind chew the seed then real vawulent go start with everyone of your family.
I remembered when I was second school in my villa and I followed my friends go hunting I don't know how that Yerepe touches my body and I started scratching my body and the pains is unbearable couples with crying then I took a race towards a small stream. It then I knew the meaning of from frying pan to fire.
Three days am not okay.
You have really suffered VAWULENCE in this life.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Fabsonkene: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
The English name is Devil's beans...
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by lilfresh96(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
we call it Ƙarara in Hausa language

You can Google it
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by GABRIEL6036: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin vavulence seed, devil bean... I used it on my
wicked aunt back then.. Lord forgive me for my life of sin grin grin come and see awilo dance grin cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Thing? by Pacyrus(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
internationalman:
It's called Ighekpe in my dialect
Also in my dialect, Igbanke.
Re: Do You Know This Thing? by donpata(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Called Karara here in the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State / Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.