Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) (225 Views)

Tailoring Materials / Tailoring Materials / See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello,
I'm Emmanuella, your surest plug for all kinds of craft materials/supplies...

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
There are a lot of craft ideas you can start with little capital, but let's look at these 5. (We will talk about more later)

All you need is to get the right tools, take some courses (you can always start with free courses), check YouTube and Pinterest for ideas, and you're good to go.

In the case of resin art and crafts. Before you go into it, ensure you read up on the necessary precautions and risk factors involved. There are a lot of beautiful pieces you can create from Resins.

We are about to end the month, and enter a new month. Make this coming month your money month. Your month of increasing your income.

I am rooting for you.

If you found this helpful, feel free to save for future reference.

Wish you the best���

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
You can also create resin art

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cut out flowers and designs from fabrics, using the soldering iron.

Ever wondered how designers cut out appliques from lace, and have them look so neat? Or neat designs from Ankara?

It's soldering iron to the rescue.

It also comes in handy for technicians.

Price: 2500naira.

Available for immediate delivery. Delivery is Nationwide.

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Necklace and earrings mannequin for displaying your jewelries.

Price : Medium Size - 1500
Small - 1200

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Glue gun still available. For all your craft projects, this glue gun is easy to use.

You can also create art works with a glue gun.

Make your head pieces and glue beads to clothes.

Price :1500naira

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Do you have a birthday coming up? Or you want something for your child's birthday photoshoot?

These latex happy birthday balloons come in different colors and designs.

You can get as low as 5pieces for 200naira
10pcs for 350naira
20pcs for 700naira

Send a PM to order or you can click the link on my signature to send me a message on WhatsApp with a picture of what you want.

Delivery is Nationwide...

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
You don't have to blow balloons with your mouth anymore. Imagine if you have lots of balloons to work with, and your budget can't carry an electric pump or a helium pump just yet.

You can start with this manual pump, it gets the job done. It pumps not just balloons, but also inflatable pool floats, beach toys, exercise balls, swimming rings, and water toys.

Price: 1500naira

Available for pickup or delivery

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Balloon tape, for making balloon arches and decorations. Swipe to see how it's used�

Price : 700naira

Available for immediate pickup or delivery to anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Balloon glue for easily sticking your balloons to walls, roofs and other surfaces.

You don't have to use cellotapes or other things, that leave marks on walls after removal. This glue peels off without leaving any sign.

How to use:
Cut off the paper size of the glue you want to use. Avoid touching the glue directly with your finger. Hold the paper and press the glue onto the balloon, then gently peel off the paper. And you're good to go. Just stick it to any surface you want it to stay on.

Scroll to see pictorial instructions and pictures of how it turns out.

Price: 600naira

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just because, you can never go wrong with roses...

Rose petals for your wedding decorations, surprise proposals, birthday decor.

Please scroll to see how to use it.

A pack comes with 100petals.

Price: 500naira

Available for immediate pickup or delivery. Yes I offer same day delivery.

Re: Omaflorancrafts - For All Craft Materials ( Tailoring, Flowers, Balloons, Diys,) by Eezohbae(f): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Who else declared 2022 was going to be their money year? Do you know that it's still achievable?

You can start up your own craft business from the comfort of your home, with little capital and make lots of money from it.

You can start making hair bows, bracelets, balloon decors, surprise packages, and create breathtaking DIYs that will become money making machines.

Send me a PM now, let's make your dreams of starting up and running your own business possible. My prices are super affordable

Delivery is Nationwide.

P.S I also share tutorials on different crafts and DIY videos, so you have a lot to learn, when you follow me on Instagram. Link is on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Beebee Solar Lights Solution. / 7 And 11 Years Fb Account Available / Cheap Data Plan And TV Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.