Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Beebee Solar Lights Solution. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beebee Solar Lights Solution. (222 Views)

Solar Lights - Clearance! / Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump / Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beebee Solar Lights Solution. by Jogab: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
With the current situation of electricity in the country, It will be better for everyone of us to look for a better solution. I was at PHCN office last year and I noticed that they are using generators for their operation. That is to tell us that,they are not exempted from the ugly situation of epileptic power supply. So, there is a need for alternative power supply for all of us. The best choice for us now is Beebee Jump solar energy system.It have been tested and trusted. It's affordable and you can pay installmentally. The products are grouped into 3 series, base upon the needs and capacity of individual. It can be use at homes, offices and where ever you need electricity. You can get yours now by calling 08033558710 or for more information.
Re: Beebee Solar Lights Solution. by Jashub: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jogab:
With the current situation of electricity in the country, It will be better for everyone of us to look for a better solution. I was at PHCN office last year and I noticed that they are using generators for their operation. That is to tell us that,they are not exempted from the ugly situation of epileptic power supply. So, there is a need for alternative power supply for all of us. The best choice for us now is Beebee Jump solar energy system.It have been tested and trusted. It's affordable and you can pay installmentally. The products are grouped into 3 series, base upon the needs and capacity of individual. It can be use at homes, offices and where ever you need electricity. You can get yours now by calling 08033558710 or for more information.
Are you based in Abuja ?
Re: Beebee Solar Lights Solution. by Jogab: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
Are you based in Abuja ?
[color=#006600][/color]
No, I am in Lagos but I can supply you in Abuja if you are interested.
Re: Beebee Solar Lights Solution. by Jogab: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Please be a part of this ongoing promo.

1 Share

Re: Beebee Solar Lights Solution. by Jogab: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2022
You can also check this, Just to make sure you have electricity 24/7.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Know This And Be Free From Scam / Move Your Startup / Business Operation To Epe, Lagos / My Client Need Ago/blco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.