Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Learn To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria In A Two Day Seminar. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria In A Two Day Seminar. (1222 Views)

Learn How To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria / My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably / How Students Can Trade Forex Profitably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria In A Two Day Seminar. by booby22: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2011
FOREX TRADING ACADEMY(FXTA) IS HOLDING HER ANNUAL TWO DAY SEMINAR.

FIRST wat is forex? shocked

in simple words, it is the buying or selling of foreign currency against each other,  as simple as that, but it is done online,  smiley.
Now if you are tired of being jobless, carrying certificates around, receiving little pay? Having to answer to someone else each day, and going through the frustration of traffic jam and transportation fees on your way to work,  Then golden oppurtunity is for you.
Be your own boss, determine how much you earn daily, monthly or yearly by trading forex,  From the comfort of your home,
REQIREMENTS;
1) A COMPUTER AND A FAST INTERNET ACCESS.
2) DISCIPLINE,   wink

See you dnt need to be literate to learn this, no B.SC OR M.SC required. cool. Bet you probably wondering why i included discipline. but believe if you dnt discipline your self then prepare for a big scare. If you not discipline you would then to be greedy why trading, and that is one silent killer. you have to be able to tell yourself,

"woow, i have made enof profit for the day, we live to trade another day"   

Forex trading, is mostly very common in the western countries. believe me they literally feed from forex. but over here in Nigeria we actually kip  looking for jobs where they are no jobs or even little paying jobs.
DONT GET ME WRONG, AM NOT SAYING A FOREX TRADING SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB IF HE/SHE WANTS TO.
but you are expanind your profit horizons, if you are one of those with big dreams like me,  lookinng to be a multi millionaire in few years (say 4, 5 yrs).
MY STORY, '
i started trading forex in university, Nnamdi Azikiwe in akwa. it wasnt easy, i had no coputer of my own, no internet access. i often went to the cyber cafe or suscribe with my phone. which actually wasnt a very fast connection,  embarassed But that didint stop me. I said if they(western world) make it, why not me. and aat that point i was poorly informed, but i kept on learning and never lost site,  YES HARDWORK PAYS,  after lectures, i would rush down to the cyber cafe, most of my friends tought i was into the popular YAHOO YAHOO. And made fnu of me. Funny enough the name of m,y logde at tgat time was YAHOO LOGDE. LOL grin well i neva had time to explain, because i knew when i make it lateer they would come around wanting to know how or spend my MONEY. But look at me now cool
Now i can bodly say i own a car, am comfortable and am still a stuent. smiley you can be me. ALL YOU NEED DO IS,
VISIT US TODAY AT JUPAMS CENTER 202 ROAD, E CLOSE. FESTAC TOWN LAGOS.

FOR EASY ENQUIRIES CONTACT ME ON; 07033449430 OR 08154419427

DATE; SEPTEMBER 2011
Re: Learn To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria In A Two Day Seminar. by instaforexngr(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
dcx

(1) (Reply)

For Your Upcoming Training, Seminar, Workshop And Events / Polar 92X Guillotine (professional Industrial Machine) / Items For Sale:N25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.