Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Experience This After Drinking GARRI - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Experience This After Drinking GARRI (597 Views)

Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection / I Experience Pain When Urinating / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Experience This After Drinking GARRI by KingMarlhyk: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello doctors,nurses and other medical experts in the house pls i really need help. I've been suffering this for months now that my eyes hurts,gets red and i can't go out under the sun plus blurry vision and someone told me its probably because I drink garri without sugar or anything and because of that reason i stopped drinking garri buh swallow eba and yesterday I swallowed eba only to wake up this morning with heavy eye pains and before I forget i do have this feeling of something in my eyes like sand buh there's always nothing there and currently now i never chop since morning. I have also treated it twice with yeast and eyedrop buh it keeps coming back
Re: I Experience This After Drinking GARRI by Machinegun91(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Too much starch causes myopia

1 Like

Re: I Experience This After Drinking GARRI by KingMarlhyk: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Machinegun91:
Too much starch causes myopia
thats nearsightedness what about the pain
Re: I Experience This After Drinking GARRI by Cypress042(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
When you eat hot eba late in the night before going to bed, what do you expect

Talking about the garri, i've experienced that also but it's okay now. Try adding more milk to garri, it doesn't mean you'd be drinking garri morning, afternoon and night grin grin
Re: I Experience This After Drinking GARRI by KingMarlhyk: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
When you eat hot eba late in the night before going to bed, what do you expect?

Talking about the garri, i've experienced that also but it's okay now. Try adding more milk to garri, it doesn't mean you'd be drinking morning, afternoon and night grin grin
ohk bro so I shouldn't eat hot eba in the night again and how did you treat your effection plus is it ohk to drink garri with salt
Re: I Experience This After Drinking GARRI by Cypress042(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
KingMarlhyk:
ohk bro so I shouldn't eat hot eba in the night again and how did you treat your effection plus is it ohk to drink garri with salt
Bro you're the cause of your problem to be honest garri and salt kai grin learn to add more milk it'll help wink
Re: I Experience This After Drinking GARRI by Preciousppearl(f): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Has it been like this before now? If not buy your garri from someone else.. it happened to me once I discovered it's the particular garri I ate, some producers don't process their garri properly, some dont fry it dry because it reduces in quantity when dried properly this is very bad and some consumers react to it.. others mix dried garri with the not so dried garri so they dont run into loss, another reason it react in the consumers body.

1 Like

Re: I Experience This After Drinking GARRI by Sekoni003(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
You need to up ur Vitamin A intake. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Experience This After Drinking GARRI by KingMarlhyk: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Bro you're the cause of your problem to be honest garri and salt kai grin learn to add more milk it'll help wink
grin grin thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dynace Global Rocenta / Potent Ancient HERBS To Cure That ERECTION Issues Permanently / Anxiety In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.